Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
DPC loves his forced drama. And that's why I say that DPC is the one that makes Jill get the reaction she gets here. If taking care of a friend is a DIK choice, than fuck Jill and her CHICK route. That's why I say that Jill is alright-ish, but DPC is the one shitting on her the most :HideThePain:
A character is only as intelligent or moron as the guy that writes his/her story.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
A character is only as intelligent or moron as the guy that writes his/her story.
Yupp, no matter how much I enjoy BaDIK, I can never say it's my favorite AVN.
Other people write more believable characters. BaDIK is hilarious and great fun overall, but 90% of the characters are caricatures

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You must be single, get used to it. If you're not, I feel sorry for her. You know, it's possible to be honest with yourself and be a decent human being. If you do get with one of your valued "cumdumpsters", don't get angry when she fools around on you. I've known a lot of really decent women over the years, the majority are not sluts, which is probably what bothers you, you can't go around abusing and mistreating them.
It is a bit more complicated than that. I mean not as black and white. Take Lily or Quinn. Both are cumdumpsters, yet are very far from honest(with themselves). Just not as selfish and haughty as Jill. (there is no human being who is not sefish, but there are levels) A good example for balanced would be Josy, whose only conflict is her relationship with the bottom of the barrel girl. She might not be 100% sure regarding MC and her, but is not deluding herself like most women in BADIK.
(you can guess as much as you like regarding my personal life, 99% you will not guess right sand it is not very wise)

• Angry
Reactions: rannmiumec

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Yupp, no matter how much I enjoy BaDIK, I can never say it's my favorite AVN.
Other people write more believable characters. BaDIK is hilarious and great fun overall, but 90% of the characters are caricatures
I wouldn't say BaDIK is a well written game. A well written game is The Witcher III or Mass Effect. And even those have flaws, of course.

I have to close my eyes to a lot of things to enjoy BaDIK. For example, the first episode, Sage is a bitch and most of her scenes makes zero sense. But it's my favorite AVN because I can't think in a better one.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just not as selfish and haughty as Jill. (there is no human being who is not sefish, but there are levels)
Maybe you should play the VN again and take another look lol. Jill is nowhere near selfish. That's clear from the first moment she appears on screen and it's true through episode 9. She is very quick to worry over other people.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wouldn't say BaDIK is a well written game. A well written game is The Witcher III or Mass Effect. And even those have flaws, of course.

I have to close my eyes to a lot of things to enjoy BaDIK. For example, the first episode, Sage is a bitch and most of her scenes makes zero sense. But it's my favorite AVN because I can't think in a better one.
All AVNs require quite some suspension of disbelief to enjoy, once you have that, it's a great time.

As for other titles, I personally can.
If you're interested, I can DM you.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
All AVNs require quite some suspension of disbelief to enjoy, once you have that, it's a great time.

As for other titles, I personally can.
If you're interested, I can DM you.
I have in my list Good girl gone bad, Milky Touch, Intertwined, Long Road Home, Killer Project, Summer is gone... Those from the top of my head. But I don't enjoy them as much as BaDIK. Maybe Intertwined has some good characters, but is by far less complex and enjoyable than BaDIK.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I respectfully disagree. The restaurant is bad enough. Actually its awful. She's awful.

But Fuckface literally TOLD her Jill had to take care of a friend today, when she SURPRISED him with a last minute picnic. If i want to take someone on a secret adventure, and I don't tell them to keep a timeslot open, have zero right to be offended when they can't do it. This is Jill's fault, but she (and the game) treat it as if Fuckface did something wrong.

So with that in mind, Jill is either stupid, or awful. Either she can't get her shit together enough to send a text saying, 'hey, keep your afternoon free', or she's petty enough that she blames her own fuck up on someone who is an objectively 'better' person than her.

The most important quality in any relationship is 'is this person a good friend?'. Are they there for the people they care about? Can they put their own needs second and seek the other person's happiness?

Does Jill not recognize this? Does she not care? Again, if its the former, she's an idiot (partially excused by the fact that she's an adult virgin, but still). If it's the latter, she's the kind of person who's morality is 100% centered around themselves, ie. things are 'right' and 'wrong' based on how they effect ME.

So yeah. Jill is stupid or she's awful, or she's both.
this reiterates the whole issue with this series of events with Jill. It happens the way it does because DPC wills it so. Instead of feeling organic and logical, we blatantly see the hand of the creator manipulating Jill's path. There is no way anybody can say with a straight face that there wasnt a better/more effective way to write a generic subplot about Jill needing "destiny" to confirm her feelings than an impromptu picnic that closes off Jill's path for good yet has basically no effect on Sage's path.

Its poorly conveyed to the player the finality of the decision about to be made, demonstrated how many people assume that there is no reason you cant take care of Sage for that day and just picnic with Jill later. Its an artificial and totally arbitrary fork in the road. And worse still, it makes Jill's character inconsistent as we could easily argue she would appreciate you caring for a sick friend and gladly reschedule. And even worse still, the picnic includes the stupid as hell Tybalt blackmail subplot which is also some poorly written junk that doesnt hold up to scrutiny and makes Jill look like an incapable idiot.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Saints from BaDIK - Trolling saints :ROFLMAO:

5019367.png
Yes, there are four of us. Holy Church of Zoey, Riona, Sage and Quinn. We must unite together and confront the heresy named Jill and her followers. Because the night is dark and full of goblins.

And thanks to my bro TheGloriousLIME for help with that.

his majesty restrict access to his profile, so without him ))
Members only, sorry. In addition, you have been seen in heresy against Saint Quinn. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes