Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's mostly jokes and memes, I think. Most of the people don't actually hates Jill. I myself find her path somehow boring compared with others because she's too perfect and her path seems to go on rails (destiny). It's not an emotional rollercoaster like Sage's, Bella's or Quinn's. Also, somehow DPC fucked up her face with the mouth, eyebrows and the makeup. She's sweet and gorgeous when she's serious, but when she smiles she becomes an evil racoon. Hence the memes. But I don't dislike her as a character. She has really cute moments and for sure she cares about MC, maybe more than any other girl. And I can be wrong, but I think most of the people think the same.
Don't get me wrong, she is NOT my main path, Bella is for me. But I don't see all this "bad" about her. I think because she's harder to get in the sack some guys get angry at that. I like that about her. In real life she would be a great choice as if you ever married her, she would most likely remain loyal to you. But... to each his own. I totally understand different tastes for people, she's not my first either... but saying she's "bad" and somehow a mean person etc... etc... etc... I have to wonder about some people. I need to stop reading in here I think as I have an inbuilt switch that makes me annoyed when i see "men" badmouthing decent women.... fictional or not.

Reactions: Roundell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I mean, he did give you 8 episodes to find out your best buddy Derek's last name, so...
MC has known Derek for 8 weeks..... It's the standard to know the family name of your father and mother unless there's specific situations like being foundling and such... There's really no way MC does not know his mother's family name... You need your birth certificate at least a few times before you even go to college....
And lets be fair, MC not knowing Derek's family name for that long already is a stretch... You're in the same class..

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
IRL people calls or texts others to ask if are free to hang out. IRL, MC would say to Jill by phone "I'm sorry I can't hang out with you right now because I have to take care of a friend with flu, but I can later/tomorrow/next week", and Jill would say "Oh, you are such a great guy for taking care of your friend. Of course, see you later/tomorrow/next week". As simple as that. DPC wanted to make the player choose between Jill and Sage and only came out with that quick&dirty solution. He could have come out with something better, for sure.
It also annoys me when people frame it as “Jill dumps the MC because he helped a friend” or something similar. They see it as her being spiteful.

It isn’t that Jill dislikes the MC for his decision it’s that without the date she doesn’t fall for him.

Selecting Sage misses out on Jill crying over the mother story, on taking the MC to the tree that’s so special to her. They don’t have the discussion about Tybalts lies, the MC never tells her he’s falling for her.

Far too many times people think she’s a bitch because she doesn’t just fall in love with the MC over nothing.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's mostly jokes and memes, I think. Most of the people don't actually hates Jill. I myself find her path somehow boring compared with others because she's too perfect and her path seems to go on rails (destiny). It's not an emotional rollercoaster like Sage's, Bella's or Quinn's. Also, somehow DPC fucked up her face with the mouth, eyebrows and the makeup. She's sweet and gorgeous when she's serious, but when she smiles she becomes an evil racoon. Hence the memes. But I don't dislike her as a character. She has really cute moments and for sure she cares about MC, maybe more than any other girl. And I can be wrong, but I think most of the people think the same.
Tbh: As a Jill fan, I understand everything you said; I also felt like Jill will be interesting this season because her mom clearly going to feel some type of way about the MC, Bianca relationship drama & I see problems with Jill wanting the MC to make some changes about himself or feel some of type of his DIK behavior. I don't see him making changes to better himself, but not changes that make different.

Like her being upset that you acted that way towards that catfish, and I etc. I still feel she's in love with the Idea of him as Chick but not the rest of him.

Season 1, 2 & 3 made it clear she's into that side of him, even if you reject her as DIK, MC points that they don't work together.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
It could have worked better, for sure, but again, IRL, MC would have called Jill to say "I'm sorry, but a friend of mine is sick and has asked me to take care of her and I couldn't say no. Could we postpone our date until afternoon?" I don't think Jill would be upset because of that. Again, DPC should have came out with something better.
This is probably one of my biggest issues with the game. Such a contrived choice.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This is probably one of my biggest issues with the game. Such a contrived choice.
DPC loves his forced drama. And that's why I say that DPC is the one that makes Jill get the reaction she gets here. If taking care of a friend is a DIK choice, than fuck Jill and her CHICK route. That's why I say that Jill is alright-ish, but DPC is the one shitting on her the most :HideThePain:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Tbh: As a Jill fan, I understand everything you said; I also felt like Jill will be interesting this season because her mom clearly going to feel some type of way about the MC, Bianca relationship drama & I see problems with Jill wanting the MC to make some changes about himself or feel some of type of his DIK behavior. I don't see him making changes to better himself, but not changes that make different.

Like her being upset that you acted that way towards that catfish, and I etc. I still feel she's in love with the Idea of him as Chick but not the rest of him.

Season 1, 2 & 3 made it clear she's into that side of him, even if you reject her as DIK, MC points that they don't work together.
Well, I think it will turn out Game of Thrones and Jill will be the MCs aunt, the MCs mom went against her parents wishes when she ran off to be with the MCs dad and then died in childbirth, Jill's sister obviously did something wrong and was pushed out of the family and then she died, which we don't know how. The house in the background being the same as the MCs mom's childhood home and now is Jill's parents home. If Bella ever meets Neil, she might put 2 and 2 together and realise the MC is Jill's nephew.
But then again timelines might not work depending on how old Jill actually is.

Not a spoiler, just my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man the squad on Patreon asking questions are hilarious and degenerate af, Although I would absolutely wanna hear that intro be voiced by Vin Diesel!

View attachment 2305687
Man the one who asked about Vin Disesel should get a medal, that was funny.

About voices, from what I've understood DPC played with this idea and did record some voice lines, was it in the game and cut or is it something that DPC did on his own and not share??

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes