YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY THIS GAME SHOWS IN DISCORD WHEN YOU PLAY IT ????????
The good news is that you can always link this thread and the reviews to your friends, so that they can see that a significant portion of the audience is heavily invested in the story, even though it is a BOOBA game. However that may also just make them laugh harder, either way it's a win and a good story to laugh at down the road.

- Say looord617, remember that time we saw you havin a wank via Discord? Absolute classic mate.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: loord617

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I respectfully disagree. The restaurant is bad enough. Actually its awful. She's awful.

But Fuckface literally TOLD her Jill had to take care of a friend today, when she SURPRISED him with a last minute picnic. If i want to take someone on a secret adventure, and I don't tell them to keep a timeslot open, have zero right to be offended when they can't do it. This is Jill's fault, but she (and the game) treat it as if Fuckface did something wrong.

So with that in mind, Jill is either stupid, or awful. Either she can't get her shit together enough to send a text saying, 'hey, keep your afternoon free', or she's petty enough that she blames her own fuck up on someone who is an objectively 'better' person than her.

The most important quality in any relationship is 'is this person a good friend?'. Are they there for the people they care about? Can they put their own needs second and seek the other person's happiness?

Does Jill not recognize this? Does she not care? Again, if its the former, she's an idiot (partially excused by the fact that she's an adult virgin, but still). If it's the latter, she's the kind of person who's morality is 100% centered around themselves, ie. things are 'right' and 'wrong' based on how they effect ME.

So yeah. Jill is stupid or she's awful, or she's both.

Or we can just blame DPC for his awful writing. He did give you the stupid blackmail storyline and we still have to deal with that awful tuition storyline from the beginning of the game. For fuck sakes, MC doesn't know his own mom's family name. He never asked question or even checked the legal documents from inheritance. You know....... there are never any names on Legal Documents.......

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Or we can just blame DPC for his awful writing. He did give you the stupid blackmail storyline and we still have to deal with that awful tuition storyline from the beginning of the game. For fuck sakes, MC doesn't know his own mom's family name. He never asked question or even checked the legal documents from inheritance. You know....... there are never any names on Legal Documents.......
I think that's unfair. The only reason to consider that the mc doesn't know his mom's surname is the BS on this thread. Nothing in the game indicates he doesn't know it, he just doesn't run around telling people.

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?
this is not the place to discuss one's tastes

but Becky has an exclusively negative characterisation, it is difficult for her to garner so many fans

and unlike Bianca and Heather she doesn't even have a secondary reason to be appealing

Reactions: Lurcher1

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

but Becky has an exclusively negative characterisation, it is difficult for her to garner so many fans

and unlike Bianca and Heather she doesn't even have a secondary reason to be appealing
Pretty sure DPC just needed a new girl to laugh at cause Aerith had become too much of a comedy
To be fair, that one is in the bathroom :cautious:
shrek4_disneyscreencaps.com_675.0.jpg

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that's unfair. The only reason to consider that the mc doesn't know his mom's surname is the BS on this thread. Nothing in the game indicates he doesn't know it, he just doesn't run around telling people.
we shall see, but Neil's sudden memory problems when he has to tell MC something about his mother do not bode well (imagine a child who has lost his mother, asks his father to tell him about it and he replies that he does not remember well...).

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
we shall see, but Neil's sudden memory problems when he has to tell MC something about his mother do not bode well (imagine a child who has lost his mother, asks his father to tell him about it and he replies that he does not remember well...).
Bookmark this shit: If it turns out that the mc's mom's name is some big revelation to the mc, I'm done.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene of Saint Quinn in episode 9 is not only hot, but also has a deep philosophical meaning. The teaching of St. Quinn's Church is not easy. But it is rewarded. We are given a sign - a pointing finger. He shows the way to salvation. Glory Saint Quinn!
Well here are favorite sex scenes

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Watch as one of dalli_x's one hundred theories becomes reality. MC is actually a Burke and Josy is his step sister :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bookmark this shit: If it turns out that the mc's mom's name is some big revelation to the mc, I'm done.
it's been two chapters that DPC keeps joking about the surname issue... first MC's surprise at discovering Maya's surname, then MC asking Josy's reassurance about his, Sage's double surname...

in the case it was an honour

• Hey there
Reactions: shazba

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

what do you mean no secondary reason? you think I made her throw up in the bathroom and lose a body shot battle for nothing?
screenshot0023.png

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?
i still want her and she will be in my top 5 till the end :giggle:

Reactions: aykarin
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes