walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Or maybe DPC wanted to force the player at this point of the game to choose between Jill and Sage, and for some reason didn't come with a better solution. It's not that Jill is a bad character. It's a bad game mechanic in this particular case. But you can solve it with Scrappy's mod and go with Jill and then with Sage.
This is the true answer. But DPC wrote the story he wrote. When George Lucas wrote Star Wars, Han Solo was a bit part. But he ended up needing the character more and more, so the part kept filling out. Also, he had his friend Ford filling in, who basically defined the character. Then you had the pivotal scene where he wastes Greedo, by shooting first. Supposedly it was a technical limitation at the time and GL was never happy with it. But it defined the character. And that's my point. Sometimes the needs of the story make a character better (Han Shot first!), sometimes the needs of the story make a character worse. It's art. That's how art is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Jill is stupid, that's been long established.

But you're hung up on cause and effect: The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she dumps him. That's a skewed version of events.

The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she never got to privately tell him about the Tybalt shit, and the mc never got to tell her he was falling for her and that he wouldn't let that shit stop them (he literally told her he was falling for her, that's a big deal for her), and they never got to make out in the rain. Don't underestimate the power of making out with a girl in the rain!

Whether Jill was cool with you helping out another sick girl or not doesn't factor into the events that did or didn't follow.

So yeah, if you click "Tell Jill to take her picnic and go fuck herself" it does lead to the end of their relationship. But Jill does not dump the mc because he helped a sick friend. That's consequential. It's everything else that didn't happen that matters.

There's a story between button clicks. Shit just got more real if you go on the picnic.
Respectfully (truly, I'm enjoying the back and forth), that's meta and I personally discount it. All realities aren't happening simultaneously, each branch is its own separate truth. Nevertheless, it's not for me to say what other's feel about a character. My words are my own and my opinions as well. If other's want to like Jill, that's their prerogative. Leaves more Sally and KRJ for me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is stupid, that's been long established.

But you're hung up on cause and effect: The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she dumps him. That's a skewed version of events.

The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she never got to privately tell him about the Tybalt shit, and the mc never got to tell her he was falling for her and that he wouldn't let that shit stop them (he literally told her he was falling for her, that's a big deal for her), and they never got to make out in the rain. Don't underestimate the power of making out with a girl in the rain!

Whether Jill was cool with you helping out another sick girl or not doesn't factor into the events that did or didn't follow.

So yeah, if you click "Tell Jill to take her picnic and go fuck herself" it does lead to the end of their relationship. But Jill does not dump the mc because he helped a sick friend. That's consequential. It's everything else that didn't happen that matters.

There's a story between button clicks. Shit just got more real if you go on the picnic.
an unbalanced person to be avoided (great job chapter six)

Fortunately, however, she still finds the strength to bust our balls if we go with Bella (because a date with her will brand you like cattle).

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It's all about the chase. We never got to chase Zoey, whereas Bianca is fresh meat.
True that, and it's also how she contrasts Jill. A lot of players will feel somewhat deprived of lust on Jill's route, and then lip- biting, redhead, dump truck ass, aggressive Bianca shows up and shakes her everything at the player. Without Jill, Bianca would be less popular.

Reactions: aykarin

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True that, and it's also how she contrasts Jill. A lot of players will feel somewhat deprived of lust on Jill's route, and then lip- biting, redhead, dump truck ass, aggressive Bianca shows up and shakes her everything at the player. Without Jill, Bianca would be less popular.
Bianca would be on the sidelines holding jackets with Becky if it were not for Jill

Reactions: JavCh
Nov 30, 2022
I knew from 'Acting lessons' that DPC likes to create drama, so I was sure that if I choose some girl to date (Sage, Maya/Josy,..) this will end poorly for me. So I decided to act as any normal young MC in college, i.e. try to fuck every hot girl around me ('Others' choice) My fears were confirmed with Interlude episode and EP 9 when Zoey joined the scene and began to fuck MC's brain and feelings (but not his dick). So my previous choice of fucking any hot girl I met and date noone was looking good as never before :ROFLMAO: Was thinking about Lily offer to roll together, but even Lily began to talk 'woman talk' (i.e. fuck MC's brains) after threesome with Nicole and MC: "Don't fall in love with me, MC" which basicly translates to quite the opposite :ROFLMAO: Probably will have to choose "Others" from "Others" to just have fun without any obligations :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Drophel

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
jill's eyes are so far apart i'd get a double kill from a headshot. i am the alpha and the omega. this game lacks choice. jill makes maya fans look normal.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I knew from 'Acting lessons' that DPC likes to create drama, so I was sure that if I choose some girl to date (Sage, Maya/Josy,..) this will end poorly for me. So I decided to act as any normal young MC in college, i.e. try to fuck every hot girl around me ('Others' choice) My fears were confirmed with Interlude episode and EP 9 when Zoey joined the scene and began to fuck MC's brain and feelings (but not his dick). So my previous choice of fucking any hot girl I met and date noone was looking good as never before :ROFLMAO: Was thinking about Lily offer to roll together, but even Lily began to talk 'woman talk' (i.e. fuck MC's brains) after threesome with Nicole and MC: "Don't fall in love with me, MC" which basicly translates to quite the opposite :ROFLMAO: Probably will have to choose "Others" from "Others" to just have fun without any obligations :LOL:
Just skip all the female drama and dick yourself some Derek :KEK:

jill's eyes are so far apart i'd get a double kill from a headshot. i am the alpha and the omega. this game lacks choice. jill makes maya fans look normal.
You are my favourite addition to today's convo, literally making my day with every post. DPC's Discord would love you.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You can't expect women to be drama free, unless it is a sexdoll.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Bianca would be on the sidelines holding jackets with Becky if it were not for Jill
I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?
For me personally, it's how she treats others. Did the BJ scene once with her, and skipped her on all the next runs.
She was always repulsive to me tbh.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes