shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
True that, and it's also how she contrasts Jill. A lot of players will feel somewhat deprived of lust on Jill's route, and then lip- biting, redhead, dump truck ass, aggressive Bianca shows up and shakes her everything at the player. Without Jill, Bianca would be less popular.
I dunno about that. All dudes needed was this one shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe DPC wanted to force the player at this point of the game to choose between Jill and Sage, and for some reason didn't come with a better solution. It's not that Jill is a bad character. It's a bad game mechanic in this particular case. But you can solve it with Scrappy's mod and go with Jill and then with Sage.
I'll never get why call something like this a bad game mechanic. It's like super clear why things panned out the way they did, but since people didn't like the situation, they say it's bad game mechanic or lousy writing. Shit happened, the mc couldn't juggle all the women in his life. That's kinda typical int he real world too.

Respectfully (truly, I'm enjoying the back and forth), that's meta and I personally discount it. All realities aren't happening simultaneously, each branch is its own separate truth. Nevertheless, it's not for me to say what other's feel about a character. My words are my own and my opinions as well. If other's want to like Jill, that's their prerogative. Leaves more Sally and KRJ for me.
It's only meta if the mc (or someone else) reacts to something that would have happened even if it didn't.

In this case, Jill liked the mc, but it wasn't enough. She didn't feel the commitment from the mc, he didn't make her feel as special as she wanted, whatever the case, the events that unfolded after the mc didn't go on the picnic never cemented it for her.

But if the mc made a different choice, a lot more happened, Jill got that commitment from the mc, she was made to feel very special to him. That's what she wanted.

I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?
100% yes. She just fell the fuck right off my radar. I always thought it was strange that you could choose to bail from the blow job scene at the HOTs right at the last moment.
But in hindsight...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't think anyone has fallen quite so out of favor so fast since Becky this past episode. Before that, she was firmly on my (and others) fucket list. Granted, most of us weren't too fond of her, but we still wanted her. Now it seems like you can't find anyone who will even admit to ever liking her. I wonder what the trigger was. Stanky pussy, perhaps?
For me personally, it's how she treats others. Did the BJ scene once with her, and skipped her on all the next runs.
She was always repulsive to me tbh.
Maybe that's why she ends up becoming a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I'll never get why call something like this a bad game mechanic. It's like super clear why things panned out the way they did, but since people didn't like the situation, they say it's bad game mechanic or lousy writing. Shit happened, the mc couldn't juggle all the women in his life. That's kinda typical int he real world too.

It's only meta if the mc (or someone else) reacts to something that would have happened even if it didn't.

In this case, Jill liked the mc, but it wasn't enough. She didn't feel the commitment from the mc, he didn't make her feel as special as she wanted, whatever the case, the events that unfolded after the mc didn't go on the picnic never cemented it for her.

But if the mc made a different choice, a lot more happened, Jill got that commitment from the mc, she was made to feel very special to him. That's what she wanted.

100% yes. She just fell the fuck right off my radar. I always thought it was strange that you could choose to bail from the blow job scene at the HOTs right at the last moment.
But in hindsight...
Talking right out of my brain....

Ugh... creepy :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But Fuckface literally TOLD her Jill had to take care of a friend today, when she SURPRISED him with a last minute picnic. If i want to take someone on a secret adventure, and I don't tell them to keep a timeslot open, have zero right to be offended when they can't do it. This is Jill's fault, but she (and the game) treat it as if Fuckface did something wrong.
What you all didn't get is that Jill didn't reject MC because he took care of Sage. At this picnic she felt for him. On the way he telled about his mom and dad, she opened up and talks about her sister and she took a photo of him. This picnic was a key event. Before this MC was only a crush but there he qualifies himself to be a partner in her eyes. But he missed the picnic, so Jill couldn't fell for him. Neither MC nor Jill could foresee this. Both couldn't know that this picnic would change the ways they look each other. That's life and a perfect example about the butterfly effect. Jill didn't punished him for helping Sage. She simply had no way of finally falling in love with him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What you all didn't get is that Jill didn't reject MC because he took care of Sage. At this picnic she felt for him. On the way he telled about his mom and dad, she opened up and talks about her sister and she took a photo of him. This picnic was a key event. Before this MC was only a crush but there he qualifies himself to be a partner in her eyes. But he missed the picnic, so Jill couldn't fell for him. Neither MC nor Jill could foresee this. Both couldn't know that this picnic would change the ways they look each other. That's life and a perfect example about the butterfly effect. Jill didn't punished him for helping Sage. She simply had no way of finally falling in love with him.
but the point is not that she does not fall in love with him in the same way, but that at that point she closes off all possibilities, as if she had been wronged who knows what

I repeat: a person with clear social and mental problems from whom one must keep one's distance

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2304777
View attachment 2304779

I really can't understand why there is people who want that their MC be the third wheel in that cheesy, corny, cliché lesbian "love" story of "fighting" against "heteropatriarchy"... by whining until others come to fix their problems. :cautious:

And people complain about Jill being too corny... :rolleyes:
For one Josy is the best girl and Maya is no worse then second, and for me they have enjoyable story and it very clear that no one love the MC like Josy does, sure Sage has nice a scene even as friends. Sage is much better as a friend then a control freak girlfriend thats full of herself. But everyone like different things as for me I'm very happy with my tiny beautiful goddess and her girlfriend
josyaladyicon.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

But in hindsight...
Yet she strings the MC along for 2 and a half more episodes, if it would be like you say, nothing to do with mechanics and bad writing, one of two things would have realistically happened:
1) Jill would have let the MC know its not going to happen between them way sooner than the mystical Crossroads breakfast;
2) Jill would change her mind from MC keep making these grand gestures for her and give him another chance, after all she is all about fantasy and destiny, if MC keeps showing up for her, it has to be destiny, right?

Its not up for debate that its artificial as fuck, same way Rebound Guy in Sage's branch is artificial stalling for the Crossroads. I honestly don't understand why you keep defending this point, when is the most clear cut example of mechanics superseding storytelling.

The fact that you cannot do one and then the other is the most game mechanic thing about a 'choice', the fact that you get CHICK points for picking the CHICK girl and letting the other girl to die an agonizing death, in spite of you promising you would help her is the most game mechanic thing ever.

Not smelling horse manure and seeing the house is what takes you out of her path, you can try and pretend it to be poetic and say its about his birthday and his mom until you remember he doesn't tell most of his girls about that and that it perfectly fits Jill character, but IMO that is a huge cope and you are just making excuses for lazy writing.

dead-horse-spank.gif
tl;dr; stop simping for the LMMF, Jill sucks and Bianca is yummy :Kappa:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Three actually entertaining/interesting submissions in a row. Must be a new record:

View attachment 2305604

I just hope if DPC answers that middle one, he doesn't use MC dicks as the units.

On second thought, maybe I hope he does... ;)
The middle question? No one wants to know that we want Vin to do the voice over but sadly it will never happen... Vin would try to force DPC to replace the MC with Vin Diesel himself then the game would open up with a new harem path cause Vin doesn't make compromises. No more pussy MC as Vin would automatically win every single brawler :BootyTime: and his muscles would deflect the bullets from Vinny's gun

Reactions: Roroorigina

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I agree because this was big changer for their relationship, it's honestly one of my favorite romance moments. I know people hate Jill but this moment was really romantic. It what made me fall her in a way.

but the point is not that she does not fall in love with him in the same way, but that at that point she closes off all possibilities, as if she had been wronged who knows what
I repeat: a person with clear social and mental problems from whom one must keep one's distance
Tbh: It's like rejection in her eyes, like she said to afterwards it wasn't meant to be. I mean if a girl came to me all dressed like that & wanted to go to picnic for my bday. I would saw that as romantic evening, even the MC can't be that clueless.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2304777
View attachment 2304779

I really can't understand why there is people who want that their MC be the third wheel in that cheesy, corny, cliché lesbian "love" story of "fighting" against "heteropatriarchy"... by whining until others come to fix their problems. :cautious:

And people complain about Jill being too corny... :rolleyes:
It's fine, people just want to steal one of the girls when when the chance comes. Most want to steal Josy, of course.

Reactions: shazba

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Three actually entertaining/interesting submissions in a row. Must be a new record:

View attachment 2305604

I just hope if DPC answers that middle one, he doesn't use MC dicks as the units.

On second thought, maybe I hope he does... ;)
Man the squad on Patreon asking questions are hilarious and degenerate af, Although I would absolutely wanna hear that intro be voiced by Vin Diesel!

FAMILY.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree because this was big changer for their relationship, it's honestly one of my favorite romance moments. I know people hate Jill but this moment was really romantic. It what made me fall her in a way.

Tbh: It's like rejection in her eyes, like she said to afterwards it wasn't meant to be. I mean if a girl came to me all dressed like that & wanted to go to picnic for my bday. I would saw that as romantic evening, even the MC can't be that clueless.
but isn't this the opposite of the assumption that it is the consequences of going to the picnic and not the picnic itself that are the important part?

MC and Jill are two teenagers who are getting to know each other, Mc at some point due to a real and shared commitment can't satisfy Jill. for Jill this is a point of no return, so far no second chances (which it seems Mc might get if he is on the table screwing Bella...)

it fits, but it makes Jill a very problematic girl to deal with, all things considered Mc should be happy with the way things turned out

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Confession Time:
The scene of Saint Quinn in episode 9 is not only hot, but also has a deep philosophical meaning. The teaching of St. Quinn's Church is not easy. But it is rewarded. We are given a sign - a pointing finger. He shows the way to salvation. Glory Saint Quinn!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but isn't this the opposite of the assumption that it is the consequences of going to the picnic and not the picnic itself that are the important part?

MC and Jill are two teenagers who are getting to know each other, Mc at some point due to a real and shared commitment can't satisfy Jill. for Jill this is a point of no return, so far no second chances (which it seems Mc might get if he is on the table screwing Bella...)

it fits, but it makes Jill a very problematic girl to deal with, all things considered Mc should be happy with the way things turned out
I think it's a lot of shit combined, including that she's deluded that random happenings can be construed as destiny. Crazy bitch. Fuck and run.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY THIS GAME SHOWS IN DISCORD WHEN YOU PLAY IT ????????
Because your family needs to know!

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The scene of Saint Quinn in episode 9 is not only hot, but also has a deep philosophical meaning. The teaching of St. Quinn's Church is not easy. But it is rewarded. We are given a sign - a pointing finger. He shows the way to salvation. Glory Saint Quinn!
I love the anal sex scenes with Cam, Sarah, Mel & Quinn. Quinn is such anal whore and it's fucking hot.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes