shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2305220

View attachment 2305228
View attachment 2305223

Enough for me.

Also, on my non-main Jill runs, hurting Jill is kind of my prime directive.
It's not so much Bianca, it's more her dump truck ASS which is a side character on its own.
How the fuck, and let me repeat that for emphasis, how the FUCK, does Bianca's ass compete with
this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's all about the chase. We never got to chase Zoey, whereas Bianca is fresh meat.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
How the fuck, and let me repeat that for emphasis, how the FUCK, does Bianca's ass compete with
this:
It's all about the chase. We never got to chase Zoey, whereas Bianca is fresh meat.
I never compared her to Zoey tho. Zoey is way better.
All I'm saying is Bianca>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jill

Reactions: openup212

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

And the picnic? She didn’t dump the mc because he turned down her picnic. Turning down her picnic meant a series of events that would have further deepen their relationship did not take place. That’s not the same thing as "You chose Sage over me, you’re dumped!"

And if Jill didn’t feel the relationship was right for her, totally legit for her to break it off.

My biggest gripe with her is that when she does break it off with the mc, she does it publicly in a restaurant. Tybalt deserved it, and if the mc had been fucking other girls left and right, then he also deserved it, but the loyal, blue-balled mc, he didn’t deserve that. A more private breakup would have been better, like when the mc dumps her on the "dumping bench" (not to be confused with all the other benches in the game).

Still, none of that makes her "VERY bad".
I respectfully disagree. The restaurant is bad enough. Actually its awful. She's awful.

But Fuckface literally TOLD her Jill had to take care of a friend today, when she SURPRISED him with a last minute picnic. If i want to take someone on a secret adventure, and I don't tell them to keep a timeslot open, have zero right to be offended when they can't do it. This is Jill's fault, but she (and the game) treat it as if Fuckface did something wrong.

So with that in mind, Jill is either stupid, or awful. Either she can't get her shit together enough to send a text saying, 'hey, keep your afternoon free', or she's petty enough that she blames her own fuck up on someone who is an objectively 'better' person than her.

The most important quality in any relationship is 'is this person a good friend?'. Are they there for the people they care about? Can they put their own needs second and seek the other person's happiness?

Does Jill not recognize this? Does she not care? Again, if its the former, she's an idiot (partially excused by the fact that she's an adult virgin, but still). If it's the latter, she's the kind of person who's morality is 100% centered around themselves, ie. things are 'right' and 'wrong' based on how they effect ME.

So yeah. Jill is stupid or she's awful, or she's both.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I respectfully disagree. The restaurant is bad enough. Actually its awful. She's awful.

But Fuckface literally TOLD her Jill had to take care of a friend today, when she SURPRISED him with a last minute picnic. If i want to take someone on a secret adventure, and I don't tell them to keep a timeslot open, have zero right to be offended when they can't do it. This is Jill's fault, but she (and the game) treat it as if Fuckface did something wrong.

So with that in mind, Jill is either stupid, or awful. Either she can't get her shit together enough to send a text saying, 'hey, keep your afternoon free', or she's petty enough that she blames her own fuck up on someone who is an objectively 'better' person than her.

The most important quality in any relationship is 'is this person a good friend?'. Are they there for the people they care about? Can they put their own needs second and seek the other person's happiness?

Does Jill not recognize this? Does she not care? Again, if its the former, she's an idiot (partially excused by the fact that she's an adult virgin, but still). If it's the latter, she's the kind of person who's morality is 100% centered around themselves, ie. things are 'right' and 'wrong' based on how they effect ME.

Or maybe DPC wanted to force the player at this point of the game to choose between Jill and Sage, and for some reason didn't come with a better solution. It's not that Jill is a bad character. It's a bad game mechanic in this particular case. But you can solve it with Scrappy's mod and go with Jill and then with Sage.

Reactions: SomboSteel

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I don't get the infatuation with Bianca.

KRJ I get, she's super quirky and appeals to the inner nerd in all of us.

Sally I get, she has a huge personality, and the fact that she loathes the mc only makes a potential hook-up all the more sweet.

Heather I get, she's a bitch, she's Tommy's girl, and she has huge jugs.

Lynette I get, motherfuckers need their fix.

But I don't get Bianca.

To have even met Bianca, the mc has to be seriously dedicated to Jill; he even has to abandon Sage on her deathbed. And then you meet Jill's friends, and one of them is this boring redhead. And suddenly everyone is like, "MUST FUCK, MUST FUCK NOW!"

I don't get it.

Then Zoey comes along, she's basically angled to land straight in the mc's lap, and everyone's like, "FUCK OFF YOU BLUE HAIRED CUNT! WE JUST COMMITED OUTSELVES TO SOMEONE ELSE! JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!"

I don't get it.

Is it that people like the idea of hurting Jill? Or is there something about Bianca that turns people on?

On a side note, there are around 30 female characters that the mc has no sexual association with. That's more than 50% of the girls! Some of them are dead, so that's gonna make it hard, and some he hasn't even met, but I wonder which of them may get their moment with the mc in the future episodes.

Can I GUSH about Sally for a bit? I'm team KRJ to the end (I might even be willing to cheat on my sacred LI on a main save even), but ever since I saw those renders of Sally as our secretary I've been straight up addicted to that skinny little bitch. BUT Sally keeps delivering the heat. She has the absolute hottest teasing I've ever fucking seen. Yes, it is because she is the only one who makes me work for it. Yes, our personalities would clash both in the game and in real life. Yes, taking her from Magnar would be like lighting my own house on fire just to warm up a bit, but god DAMN, that look she gives you when you piss her off! She squeezes her eyes shut and purses her mouth just right. I have to have her.

You know she wants it. No one works this hard at hating someone, unless they secretly like them. I can only hope that when we start lighting matches together, she keeps giving me shit and slapping me.

Holy shit I am into that now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Jill is stupid, that's been long established.

But you're hung up on cause and effect: The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she dumps him. That's a skewed version of events.

The mc didn't go on the picnic, so she never got to privately tell him about the Tybalt shit, and the mc never got to tell her he was falling for her and that he wouldn't let that shit stop them (he literally told her he was falling for her, that's a big deal for her), and they never got to make out in the rain. Don't underestimate the power of making out with a girl in the rain!

Whether Jill was cool with you helping out another sick girl or not doesn't factor into the events that did or didn't follow.

So yeah, if you click "Tell Jill to take her picnic and go fuck herself" it does lead to the end of their relationship. But Jill does not dump the mc because he helped a sick friend. That's consequential. It's everything else that didn't happen that matters.

There's a story between button clicks. Shit just got more real if you go on the picnic.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I don't remember MC not going on a date as something that made her mad itself, if I'm not wrong, Jill thoughts when he says it are sort of "maybe it's a signal that this is not meant to be". It's an idiotic way of thought of course, but that's all Jill is about, that's the reason she is still a virgin, that's the reason she writes "Are you my destiny?" down MC photo, and everytime we talk to her she is all about destiny, and idealistic things exists because I've seen them in movies...

Yet, being an idiotic way of thought, it doesn't mean she's mad at MC or thinks he's bad for taking care of Sage, just that her irrational way of thought makes her think he is not "the one" because when she has set everything for a perfect date to tell him something very important, destiny (not MC) wasn't in line with her.

She just discovers that's not the movie she wants for her life.

I have no idea how that scene in the restaurant plays, but it would be the only case there is where she actually is mean with no reason to MC (and being something that happens inmediately after she was already mad for Tybault well, it's probably more related to that than anything, you just came in the worst possible moment).

Also, consider this, she still dates Tybault 3 times after you don't go on that picnic with her even when she has no that romantic interest in MC, just to avoid MC having legal problems. That's some huge friendship deal:

Tybault, 3 dates.

If she was really mad for going to help Sage and wanted some sort of wrong for you she wouldn't do that. She would probably donate you her kidney before dating Tybault 3 times.

And also what shazba said in the inmediate post before mine, it's not the choice only, but the unexpected consequences of that choice. That picnic meant much more than anything that happened before them that, truth to be told, wasn't such a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can I GUSH about Sally for a bit? I'm team KRJ to the end (I might even be willing to cheat on my sacred LI on a main save even), but ever since I saw those renders of Sally as our secretary I've been straight up addicted to that skinny little bitch. BUT Sally keeps delivering the heat. She has the absolute hottest teasing I've ever fucking seen. Yes, it is because she is the only one who makes me work for it. Yes, our personalities would clash both in the game and in real life. Yes, taking her from Magnar would be like lighting my own house on fire just to warm up a bit, but god DAMN, that look she gives you when you piss her off! She squeezes her eyes shut and purses her mouth just right. I have to have her.

You know she wants it. No one works this hard at hating someone, unless they secretly like them. I can only hope that when we start lighting matches together, she keeps giving me shit and slapping me.

Holy shit I am into that now.
sally2.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes