KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And so Saint Zoey gave the MC nothing, yet gave him everything - the capacity to mend a broken heart and to quench the thirst of other women, and the strength and wisdom to put himself first.
It is not necessary to mislead believers.Everyone knows what gives MC the ability to quench the thirst of other women. Zoey has nothing to do with this "thing". It's like an attempt at manipulation - to pass off "nothing" as something valuable. Cheating. Saint Quinn doesn't deceive anyone. She does a lot of good to others. And yes, she accepts donations from them. As it should be in any Church. To all the persecutors of Saint Quinn, to all those who mislead the faithful - a large broccoli in your favorite food. Forever and ever.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Did she really tho? Or did Rio stumble while high and land on Quinn's hand?

Uhm...... Saint Zoey?.... Saint Quin?..... Somebody been handing out the altar wine again?
Feels like a female version of :

View attachment 2304999
Hey, if people can worship imaginary friends in the sky, so can they have faith in AVN characters.
At least they can see the AVN characters, and for a change, dick them, and not gods dicking the people. *looks at Zeus*

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
People say Jill has wierd looks. But, I've never really noticed it. But, everytime I see Rio without makeup on, she looks wierd as fuck. I much prefer her early-game look.
My problem with Rio, Quinn, Josy and others, is that their heads seems to be too big for their bodies. DPC is not exactly a disciple of Polykleitos in regard of body proportions, and not only because Bella's huge boobs and butt and tiny waist.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Not to hate on anyone wanting to be a better self, but a haircut ain't gonna fix one's social/economic/abusive/work/etc problems. I see it as a cry for help.
Absolutely no one does the haircut thinking it could somehow "fix" anything with that change, at best is just a way to show how they feel different. Like, if I feel so weird with all these changes I hate seeing the exactly same thing in the fucking mirror, I need something different too on the outside, it's just like an individual rite of passage to show a change, not to be the source of changes.

Of course there could be other things, but it's certainly never about expecting the change to fix anything magically.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Can't believe the Church of Zoey would side with the Rio abuser :cautious:

View attachment 2305027
The church doesn't take sides. It is the side, the path, the route, the affinity.
But alas, for now, Rio>>>Quinn, from a moral state at least.
Sadly, Rio is being positioned as Saint Quinn's martyr.
The original statement was not understood as intended.
Merely stating that with junkies, can one really be sure of the truth?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: c.mork

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I like Jill but she certainly looks weird many times, considering episode 9 ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a part of me thinks maybe in that path she becomes crazy obssessed with the MC and ends being a psycho. It would justify some uncanny expressions (and crazy eyes), and DPC has a history of including those characters :rolleyes: If "Being a DIK" was the first game maybe she would have made us choose who should we save in a fire between Josy and Maya. He won't this time because he had enough of that.

vivex

May 26, 2018
i've been playing episode 9 on mac but the game shows this whenever i am about to start the haunted house sequence:

***I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'***

can it be fixed and how?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
View attachment 2304777
View attachment 2304779

I really can't understand why there is people who want that their MC be the third wheel in that cheesy, corny, cliché lesbian "love" story of "fighting" against "heteropatriarchy"... by whining until others come to fix their problems. :cautious:

And people complain about Jill being too corny... :rolleyes:
Probably because its not cliche because neither of them are strictly lesbians. I mean Maya's story sure, but it doesnt even turn her into a man hater. Even jokes about taking women's studies for easy credits. Also you seem to get more action out of the two of them then they do each other honestly. Also there a heavy hinting theres a way you might be able to end up with one or the other.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes