Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I hope Maya goes to her dorm WC to cry, sits on the toilet, leans on the wall, but wait, it's the glory hole.
Someone thrusts his PP through hear ear at great force and kills her.

I always found it funny when wamen cut their hair in media, that it symbolizes character growth.
I hope that Maya will get her tuition next update, be happy with Josy, their arc finishes there and we don't have to see they both for the rest of the game, being a fucking annoyance in Sage's and other girls' paths. I'm tempted to make Quinn my main path only because I know she's not going to be nice with them.

And I think that thing of the hair is a Japanese thing. If I´m not in a wrong, women in Japan cut their hair when there is a big change in her life. Having a baby, for example, or breaking up a relationship. Probably has permeated western pop culture through manga and anime. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I hope that Maya will get her tuition next update, be happy with Josy, their arc finishes there and we don't have to see they both for the rest of the game, being a fucking annoyance in Sage's and other girls' paths. I'm tempted to make Quinn my main path only because I know she's not going to be nice with them.

And I think that thing of the hair is a Japanese thing. If I´m not in a wrong, women in Japan cut their hair when there is a big change in her life. Having a baby, for example, or breaking up a relationship. Probably has permeated western pop culture through manga and anime. But I'm not 100% sure about that.
It's been in movies for ages, from the 80's and on as far as I remember.
Whatever it's origin is, I still find it hilarious.
Not to hate on anyone wanting to be a better self, but a haircut ain't gonna fix one's social/economic/abusive/work/etc problems. I see it as a cry for help. And I'm not talking about a woman changing her look by going to get a haircut, but the types that grab scissors and do it themselves.

Reactions: Roundell

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Most posts in this thread are from people who just want to flame and in need of attention.

The rest is from people who just can't understand that playing a modded gameplay isn't a smart choice. :D
Some people want to flame. Some people just have unpopular opinions, and some people just gets too easily offended by those opinions.

About modded gameplays, I play mostly modded myself, because it gives me the freedom to shape the story the way I like, and not to waste time looking every render for hidden rewards and money, and with boring minigames like brawler or shuffle. The only minigame I really like it's the one of the mansion. BUT I know that the place to ask about problems with modded gameplays is the thread of the mod I'm using, not here.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Most posts in this thread are from people who just want to flame and in need of attention.

The rest is from people who just can't understand that playing a modded gameplay isn't a smart choice. :D
Here is an example of a person living in the darkness of delusions. But the Church of St. Quinn is open to such lost ones. It will warm them and give them hope. May Saint Quinn bless us all. Hallelujah.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
BUT I know that the place to ask about problems with modded gameplays is the thread of the mod I'm using, not here.
Yeah, but you see, you're smart enough to realize the issue.
People bitching about the crash and loops like it's DPC's fault and the game's fault.
Like any creator would release a game that crashes in 1 minute, lol.
Well, except for Bethesda. They release game for the community to fix xD

Here is an example of a person living in the darkness of delusions. But the Church of St. Quinn is open to such lost ones. It will warm them and give them hope. May Saint Quinn bless us all. Hallelujah.
There you go :illuminati:
saint quinn.png

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
dsdsdsds.jpg
istockphoto-1165059924-612x612.jpg

I really can't understand why there is people who want that their MC be the third wheel in that cheesy, corny, cliché lesbian "love" story of "fighting" against "heteropatriarchy"... by whining until others come to fix their problems. :cautious:

And people complain about Jill being too corny... :rolleyes:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
What's with the heresy, you want to cause a schism? :cautious:
You have the Catholic and Orthodox Church, now with Saint Quinn you have the Unorthodox Church :KEK:

View attachment 2304777
View attachment 2304779

I really can't understand why there is people who want that their MC be the third wheel in that cheesy, corny, cliché lesbian "love" story of "fighting" against "heteropatriarchy"... by whining until others come to fix their problems. :cautious:

And people complain about Jill being too corny... :rolleyes:
IKR

Oh, Jillanelle, you da best. Now, all someone needs to do, is to put Maya's face on his and you are set lol.

View attachment 2304809 View attachment 2304808
That's the scene that came to mind when I wrote that, lol

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, since it's come to theology, I'm ready. let's ask the question, what does Zoey give her adherents? The answer is simple - nothing. But St. Quinn's Church provides parishioners with many valuable services. It gives warmth, attention, communication and intimacy with like-minded people. And also different things for good feelings. And who cares more about believers ? The conclusion is unequivocal - Saint Quinn is more sacred.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well, since it's come to theology, I'm ready. let's ask the question, what does Zoey give her adherents? The answer is simple - nothing. But St. Quinn's Church provides parishioners with many valuable services. It gives warmth, attention, communication and intimacy with like-minded people. And also different things for good feelings. And who cares more about believers ? The conclusion is unequivocal - Saint Quinn is more sacred.
For it is not by gifts and blessings that faith is bestowed, but by the strength that fills our hearts. And so Saint Zoey gave the MC nothing, yet gave him everything - the capacity to mend a broken heart and to quench the thirst of other women, and the strength and wisdom to put himself first.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Uhm...... Saint Zoey?.... Saint Quin?..... Somebody been handing out the altar wine again?
Feels like a female version of :

Saintsandstuff.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes