Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
For all my Jillposting, I'm a fan of Jill and her route route and I really do enjoy her vanilla route. Part mature - part comedic relief, it's quite fun. My shitposting shouldn't be taken seriously, even when I shitpost Maya, lol. Tho I have a sneaky feeling that my fears regarding her are warranted, since it's DPC, lol.

I'll always say, I shitpost:
1. DPC's efforts with Jill.
2. Some truly terribly renders(Hey, at least she's not alone now, EP9 Josy in some renders is real bad).
3. Last but not least, the Jill fans that don't get the route for what it is and cried rivers when Banana Jill happened xD
It's still funny as hell seeing people lose their shit over the banana costume though :ROFLMAO: I haven't seen such a visceral reaction since when Chapter 6 of Acting Lessons dropped.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's still funny as hell seeing people lose their shit over the banana costume though :ROFLMAO: I haven't seen such a visceral reaction since when Chapter 6 of Acting Lessons dropped.
Do you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what Leah's cooking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now there is. You didn't specify "good" art.
lmao, you made my day.
Also, when I wrote that idea, I placed Tybalt behind MC, since MC would be safe, Tybalt's small peanut won't get past MC's butt hair :KEK:

Thank you EunBi for going with it, lol'd quite a bit today due to it. And now we finally have the art to go with it :KEK:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Hmm... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meanwhile... in a What if Tybalt was smart and capable badikverse:

Here are some furries to wash out the eyes:

:HideThePain:
It’s kinda funny that Jill’s teeth with fangs look less fucked up, than her regular grill.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think you have this 4 some a little messed up. should be Tyballs being drilled by Chad while Sage drills Chad with a strapon and MC drilling Sage with a real dick while Tyballs fucks his watermelon with his tiny pecker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
And they all deserve it...I mean Jill is just bad, in a bad way. Like every other girl or side LI is better than her, except Maya, who is the bottom of the barrel. Those two are like the bane of DIK. So yeah, all those Jill simps got what they desereved with the banana(in their arses) It was torture to play her route.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Jill needs to debunk Tyballs thesis by showing his economics professor Bella's neighborhood being the picture that Tyballs refers to as a welfare street. this guy is so far detached from reality that a failing grade on his economics thesis would make him the laughing stock of B&R and Daddy would not be too thrilled with him on that one. how does Sage not bring that up too.she hates Tyballs and this would be a perfect post to put up on his Rooster account. so many missed story ideas by DPC. and Rooster should be a place where MC can post shit about Dawe too..like..why not put the puking on Arieth pic on there for everyone to laugh about. that would have been hilarious..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And they all deserve it...I mean Jill is just bad, in a bad way. Like every other girl or side LI is better than her, except Maya, who is the bottom of the barrel. Those two are like the bane of DIK. So yeah, all those Jill simps got what they desereved with the banana(in their arses) It was torture to play her route.
I loved Jill and thought her banana outfit was cute.

I find it interesting how she is attacked by some as being "bad" and I can't for the life of me figure out why?! I mean, half the other LI's are sluts, drug addicts etc... Jill is decent, was still a virgin, dressed decently and is a loving, caring character who is intelligent etc... she's not my main route, but you need to lay off the weed if you think she is in any way "bottom of the barrel". You strike me as a troll.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

I find it interesting how she is attacked by some as being "bad" and I can't for the life of me figure out why?! I mean, half the other LI's are sluts, drug addicts etc... Jill is decent, was still a virgin, dressed decently and is a loving, caring character who is intelligent etc... she's not my main route, but you need to lay off the weed if you think she is in any way "bottom of the barrel". You strike me as a troll.
Women are generally sluts, if some seem not to be, they just fool themselves and others. I just can't stand hypocrisy...I prefer a woman, who lives out her bestial self and is honest with herself and the world (even if she is basically a cumdumpster), to holy bitches on a moral highground. It is all about not lying to ourselves. I can't stand foolish people or well people in general, but I do hold mankind in high regard.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Having a different preference or perspective is hardly being a troll. The guy who you replied to has Jill and Maya at the bottom of his preference. You have Jill near the top. Maya is my 3rd favorite while Jill is not only dead last in my BaDIK list, beating Zoey, Jade and Bella, but also in my top 5 of least liked characters I've ever encountered in a VN so far.

I could write a dissertation on why I despise Jill but it's late here and I really want to go to bed. It's not even about the model. Despite her fugly face I could still stand her if it wasn't for her personality. Take the events immediately after she takes him in when MC is jumped by Chad. The way she dismisses her privileged life right after the MC shares his dad's struggles while raising him with little to no money. I mean wtf. How callous and insensitive can someone be? And then ofc ratting out Chad when my MC confided in her and made it clear he didn't want her to snitch. Trust was utterly broken at that moment. She didn't give a fuck about him or his feelings and wishes. She is self-absorbed, self-righteous, arrogant and borderline mean when shit doesn't go her way. I get a sense of absolute fakeness everytime she says a word. You want a clearer display of selfishness than her attitude when MC says he has to bail on their date to take care of an ill friend? (Sage)

You are entitled to your opinion about Jill. however you cannot dimiss that of others when there are dozens of examples in the first 8 chapters that paint Jill in a VERY bad light. To me she is despicable and I want nothing to do with her.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Having a different preference or perspective is hardly being a troll. The guy who you replied to has Jill and Maya at the bottom of his preference. You have Jill near the top. Maya is my 3rd favorite while Jill is not only dead last in my BaDIK list, beating Zoey, Jade and Bella, but also in my top 5 of least liked characters I've ever encountered in a VN so far.

I could write a dissertation on why I despise Jill but it's late here and I really want to go to bed. It's not even about the model. Despite her fugly face I could still stand her if it wasn't for her personality. Take the events immediately after she takes him in when MC is jumped by Chad. The way she dismisses her privileged life right after the MC shares his dad's struggles while raising him with little to no money. I mean wtf. How callous and insensitive can someone be? And then ofc ratting out Chad when my MC confided in her and made it clear he didn't want her to snitch. Trust was utterly broken at that moment. She didn't give a fuck about him or his feelings and wishes. She is self-absorbed, self-righteous, arrogant and borderline mean when shit doesn't go her way. I get a sense of absolute fakeness everytime she says a word. You want a clearer display of selfishness than her attitude when MC says he has to bail on their date to take care of an ill friend? (Sage)

You are entitled to your opinion about Jill. however you cannot dimiss that of others when there are dozens of examples in the first 8 chapters that paint Jill in a VERY bad light. To me she is despicable and I want nothing to do with her.
That was a rather good analysis. Yes, she is very selfish, might be one of the resasons why I am repulsed by her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's the dinner with Bianca (Jill just happens to be there) that kills the Quinn route. The throuple route kills the Quinn route earlier on but I don't know what actually causes it.
Whatever you say, it's Quinn who doesn't want anything with the MC, she's a very jealous girl :p

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes