aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
There will be dozens of people crying their game keep crashing cuz of modded saves.
Which reminds me: I modded my game to include a sex scene of Sage penetrating the MC using a Banana Jill, but the scene seems to be stuck on Tybalt standing in the corner trying to get off... Does anyone have a fix? Things I've tried:
  • not looked at the first post;
  • not searched the forum;
  • not read a walktrough;
  • not used Google;
  • and not looked if the mod/game has any updates.
Should I just use the mobile version? I heard it can use the vibrate function...

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Ah, that's actually quite common in games on this site, a dead dad or simply a neglected mother and then the son gets sex-ed from mom and sisters.... (only with patch) Happens all the time!
It's supposed this is not one of those stupid games for a quick fap. It's supposed there is some level of "realism" in this story, so asking if Sage is going to do a threesome with her mom and things like that is out of place here.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Is Sage going to do a threesome with her mom and things like that?
Sorry, I had to ;)
The update was released only one month ago, and we all here are so fucking bored already... This is going to be a really long year... I think that actually, we all are like this guy...

26z28l.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rannmiumec

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Is Sage going to do a threesome with her mom and things like that?
Sorry, I had to ;)
Of course! This scene is going to be similar to Witcher 3 Geralt/Yen/Triss threesome but there are going to be some additional toys other than handcuffs such as huge strap-on and chainsaw.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I imagine the DPC's face as he reads all these retarded questions. After that, I have no surprise that he doesn't respect his fan base.

Well, I asked a pretty retarded one last year that he actually answered.

I'm not saying he respects me, but he did answer me. :KEK:

And speaking of DPC (sort of), I just discovered this is possible:

DPC1.jpg
DPC2.jpg

Not gonna lie, it felt pretty empowering to go through the whole playthrough with everyone calling me Dr. Pink (Cake). :WeSmart:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
My main suspect always was Carolyn, also did Bella even finish to correct all tests ?
But the one who's responsible for the cheats doesn't need to be on top of the class, would be suspicious if the one is otherwise a bad student.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree she is a suspect. I just think it would be a cop out if it turns out she is the one responsible for the cheat sheet. There is no drama in a character that we don't know or care about being responsible for something that could impact the entire class.

Dude it also Dawe sits in the room during the midterms. There are no questions left unanswered.:rolleyes:
I think Dawe's is to dumb to cheat. I can't imagine him being able to retain enough information from a cheat sheet to his desk to get any benefit from it. Plus if he gets caught then he will almost certainly be kicked out of the Alpha's and maybe even college. (Given the Chad warning)

View attachment 2302437
View attachment 2302438

I think, if Derek would have a really high IQ and could pass the exams by studying 5 minutes, his twin sister would know... Maya confirms that he passes the exams by cheating, and she's worried he won't be able to do it in college like he did in high school.

Maybe DPC is going to tell us at some point that Derek is actually a secret genius that just prefers having fun to studying, but I think it would be a wrong twist about the character because it would go against this dialogue.

On the other hand, teachers can have favorite students for different reasons, not only good grades. It's obvious that the favorite student for Bella is MC, specially if they are into a relationship (he's the favorite of Cathy, after all), but she just can't say it in front of him and others. She could like Derek because she actually finds him amusing like a clown, even if she can't show it in class, maybe she likes Lily because she's smart, and Ashley because she's serious and focused in class, I don't know.

I think that, if the one who cheats were Ashley because of Derek's tips and help, DPC would make Derek look worried and like if he actually knows something, and I think he doesn't. I think that someone has got the correct answers before the exam, and that means that there is a teacher (Burke?) involved unless someone has robbed those answers from a computer, the teacher's office or something like that. Too far fetched, I think.
He might not be a genius. I just think it would be a fun twist. It's not uncommon to hear stories about very smart people who don't really try in school. I think the fact that Derek tells the MC that he isn't the one who tried to cheat in the exam is a good indication it wasn't him. If it wasn't him and Bella thinks he is one of her best students then that suggests he is quite capable of getting good results.

Yes I agree it would seem to contradict that line from Maya. It could be she assumes he cheats because she never saw him studying.

In terms of Bella, i'll need to rerun the scene but I think the question is who are your best sutdents, not who are your favourites. Could be wrong on that.

I don't think in this instance it will be directly tied to Derek's selling cheats. More that she, inspired by Derek, and stressed out by her current situation, decides to hide notes in the bathroom.

I'm not married to the idea. I just think it would be the most interesting option.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, I asked a pretty retarded one last year that he actually answered.

I'm not saying he respects me, but he did answer me. :KEK:

And speaking of DPC (sort of), I just discovered this is possible:

View attachment 2303589
View attachment 2303591

Not gonna lie, it felt pretty empowering to go through the whole playthrough with everyone calling me Dr. Pink (Cake). :WeSmart:
Well, this is really funny, unlike the dude who asks about sex dolls. :ROFLMAO: What did he answer?
Btw, its 100% he or his Discord mods doesn't read F95, otherwise, after you posted your question here, he would have figured you out on Patreon and banned you.
Lol, imagine that in his walkthrough, the MC's name is really Dr PinkCake. :LOL:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I agree she is a suspect. I just think it would be a cop out if it turns out she is the one responsible for the cheat sheet. There is no drama in a character that we don't know or care about being responsible for something that could impact the entire class.

I think Dawe's is to dumb to cheat. I can't imagine him being able to retain enough information from a cheat sheet to his desk to get any benefit from it. Plus if he gets caught then he will almost certainly be kicked out of the Alpha's and maybe even college. (Given the Chad warning)

He might not be a genius. I just think it would be a fun twist. It's not uncommon to hear stories about very smart people who don't really try in school. I think the fact that Derek tells the MC that he isn't the one who tried to cheat in the exam is a good indication it wasn't him. If it wasn't him and Bella thinks he is one of her best students then that suggests he is quite capable of getting good results.

Yes I agree it would seem to contradict that line from Maya. It could be she assumes he cheats because she never saw him studying.

In terms of Bella, i'll need to rerun the scene but I think the question is who are your best sutdents, not who are your favourites. Could be wrong on that.

I don't think in this instance it will be directly tied to Derek's selling cheats. More that she, inspired by Derek, and stressed out by her current situation, decides to hide notes in the bathroom.

I'm not married to the idea. I just think it would be the most interesting option.
MC asks "your top three students". I don't think he's asking who the students with better grades are. That's just something everybody can see when the grades are published. I think he asks about her favorite ones.

About Derek being really smart, he's smart. When he has those discussions with the feminists, his arguments are sound. But for being able of pass with good grades a test in college without paying attention in class and "reading for 5 minutes", he should have an IQ of 200, and probably he couldn't even with that. And again, it's supposed that Maya is not only his twin sister, she's really close to him and they has been sharing classroom and teachers since kindergarten. She would know.

Is going DPC to tell us in a future update that Derek is a secret genius, as some teachers think? Maybe. But it wouldn't have sense, IMO, according what her own twin sister knows and thinks about him.

About who was the one cheating, sincerely, not a clue. Maybe is Gina. I don't know.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Well, this is really funny, unlike the dude who asks about sex dolls. :ROFLMAO: What did he answer?
Btw, its 100% he or his Discord mods doesn't read F95, otherwise, after you posted your question here, he would have figured you out on Patreon and banned you.
Lol, imagine that in his walkthrough, the MC's name is really Dr PinkCake. :LOL:

From the Q&A:

If your house was burning, and on the floor lay the only computer storing all the BaDIK development files and a large duffel bag containing all the money you've made on this game thus far, which would you save if you could choose only one?

Well, naturally, as everyone can agree with, I would simply save them both. To which you would cruelly say: "you can only save one". After that, I'd try to pay you so I can save both, bribe you so I can save both, start a petition so I can save both, threaten you so I can save both, call you hateful names so I can save both, and when all of that ultimately fails, and I have to choose...

I would choose the bag of money, knowing that all my assets are backed up on a cloud service and stored on external drives in a safe location. If that weren't the case, I would choose the game files. You can always make more money but never replace the original files.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Fix the damn pancake flipping and basketball mini games. They're so damn laggy I can't even get the achievements on Steam.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The problem with Dawe is that he has already cheated with his cell phone during normal lessons. It is also not at all sure so that a teacher finds the cheat sheet or the cheater himself flushes the cheat sheet down the toilet in time. Dawe may have moved on or repeated the class for the Xth time.

From Josy we learn that Derek wants to take a science course with the MC. Derek is definitely not stupid.

Reactions: dav3knight

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
From the Q&A:

If your house was burning, and on the floor lay the only computer storing all the BaDIK development files and a large duffel bag containing all the money you've made on this game thus far, which would you save if you could choose only one?

Well, naturally, as everyone can agree with, I would simply save them both. To which you would cruelly say: "you can only save one". After that, I'd try to pay you so I can save both, bribe you so I can save both, start a petition so I can save both, threaten you so I can save both, call you hateful names so I can save both, and when all of that ultimately fails, and I have to choose...

I would choose the bag of money, knowing that all my assets are backed up on a cloud service and stored on external drives in a safe location. If that weren't the case, I would choose the game files. You can always make more money but never replace the original files.
Well, of course, he will think everything through to the smallest detail in such a situation in order to save money. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it's unlikely that he keeps a bag of money at home if all this can be kept in a bank account and managed from a bank application on the phone these days.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
From the Q&A:

You are playing Acting Lessons, therefore you can only save one, and let the other one burn and die.

:whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes