Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does Sage tells you what her sex fantasies are i don't have time to play this update but watched some scenes with her and she somewhat talks about them but doesn't say anything in those scenes. I just want to know if that involves somebody like her stepmom or somebody really close to her?
She will tell you in episode 11, of course.

And NO, it's never gonna happen.

Reactions: giraffe69

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Are student's results public knowledge? If so, Bella should pick MC as one of the top students. The game keeps track of how many perfect tests you have so it's possible that MC is the top student, whether you are cheating or not. DPC tracking that but not including it in this very relevant conversation seems out of character.

So I think Bella was picking favourites, not top performers, and kept MC out of the list to throw off attention from their relationship.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
Well, naturally, as everyone can agree with, I would simply save them both. To which you would cruelly say: "you can only save one". After that, I'd try to pay you so I can save both, bribe you so I can save both, start a petition so I can save both, threaten you so I can save both, call you hateful names so I can save both, and when all of that ultimately fails, and I have to choose...
Gotta love the passive-agressiveness :LUL:

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Ah, that's actually quite common in games on this site, a dead dad or simply a neglected mother and then the son gets sex-ed from mom and sisters.... (only with patch) Happens all the time!
Hmm... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meanwhile... in a What if Tybalt was smart and capable badikverse:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some furries to wash out the eyes:

:HideThePain:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hmm... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meanwhile... in a What if Tybalt was smart and capable badikverse:

Here are some furries to wash out the eyes:

:HideThePain:
oh baby,
josy,how cute with that little furry nibbling her and looking at her with the most loving eyes :love: :love:

• Love
Reactions: lipe2410

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bianca is awesome.
Any criticism of Bianca is irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at Bianca and you look at Jill and you can see that statement is not true.

See, normally if you go one on one with another goblin, you got a 50/50 chance of winning.

But Bianca is a genetic freak and she not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat Bianca.

Then you add Isabella to the mix, her chances of winning drastic go down.

See the 3 way, at Brawler, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but Bianca got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Isabella KNOWS she can't beat Bianca and she's not even gonna try!

So Jill, she take 33 1/3 chance, minus Bianca 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Brawler. But then you take Bianca 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Brawler.

See Jill fans, the numbers don't lie, Bianca is better than Jill

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at Bianca and you look at Jill and you can see that statement is not true.

See, normally if you go one on one with another goblin, you got a 50/50 chance of winning.

But Bianca is a genetic freak and she not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat Bianca.

See the 3 way, at Brawler, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but Bianca got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Isabella KNOWS she can't beat Bianca and she's not even gonna try!

So Jill, she take 33 1/3 chance, minus Bianca 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Brawler. But then you take Bianca 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Brawler.

Good old Steiner Math XD

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Greatest promo ever

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Anyways...

It occured to me today that DPC may be a fan of one of the best RPGs of all time: Baldur's Gate. Because I see a lot of the similarities between characters from those games...

Quinn seems to be inspired by Viconia D'Vir, an evil dark elf that can be turned into a true neutral in the end
Viconia is Quinn.JPG

Young virgin that turns into a badass powerful woman seems to be Jill as Aerie
Jill is Aerie.jpg

you can make Aerie the virgin pregnant by the end of the game, something tells me that a similar thing may happen with Jill...

Isabella seems to be emulated from the mature and wise Jaheira
Isabella is Jaheira.jpg
Even their aligments match (neutral), and Jaheira looses her husband (he gets killed) in game before the MC can jump in her bed...

These three seem to me that were definitely spiritually influenced the most with BG counterparts.

There are other similarities :D
Josy is the halfling Mazzy.jpg
Josy the halfling has some similarities with Mazzy the hobbit paladin... yeah, they are both short.:ROFLMAO:

Maya as Imoen...maybe...
Maya as Imoen.jpg

Sage as the rich Nalia D'Arnise...
Nalia D'Arnise as Sage.jpg

Derek as Minsc? :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Minsc as Derek.jpg

Or maybe I'm imagining things? What say you old timey RPG fans that played Baldur's gate?
:unsure:

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Ma

NUMBERS.gif
Can't argue with those numbers!

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Anyways...

It occured to me today that DPC may be a fan of one of the best RPGs of all time: Baldur's Gate. Because I see a lot of the similarities between characters from those games...

Quinn seems to be inspired by Viconia D'Vir, an evil dark elf that can be turned into a true neutral in the end
View attachment 2303749

Young virgin that turns into a badass powerful woman seems to be Jill as Aerie
View attachment 2303757

you can make Aerie the virgin pregnant by the end of the game, something tells me that a similar thing may happen with Jill...

Isabella seems to be emulated from the mature and wise Jaheira
View attachment 2303761
Even their aligments match (neutral), and Jaheira looses her husband (he gets killed) in game before the MC can jump in her bed...

These three seem to me that were definitely spiritually influenced the most with BG counterparts.

There are other similarities :D
View attachment 2303764
Josy the halfling has some similarities with Mazzy the hobbit paladin... yeah, they are both short.:ROFLMAO:

Maya as Imoen...maybe...
View attachment 2303774

Sage as the rich Nalia D'Arnise...
View attachment 2303775

Derek as Minsc? :KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 2303781

Or maybe I'm imagining things? What say you old timey RPG fans that played Baldur's gate?
:unsure:
I find the comparison between Jill and Aerie funny, because among the Baldur's Gate community, Aerie is considered to be one of the most annoying character

Reactions: rothfuss

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i guess it is true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i see many people that think Jill is ugly. personally i think she is gorgeous. those lips..those eyes..that body. worst feature is probably that she is so easily tricked by Horse Teeth Tyballs. he is so obviously fake and she takes way to long to see it. no way anyone would believe his tales of how he put out a fire when he was literally pushing people aside to run for his pathetic life once the sprinklers went off..and lots of witnesses saw that..including the girl he pushed out of the way..can't recall if it was Camila or Riona? or one of the other girls. all Jill had to do was talk to her lawyer and get her lawyer to look into it instead of agreeing to go on dates with someone she didn't like and should have suspected that he was lying all along. but whatever..the storylines have so many holes in them that they would make a good resort of golf courses all around..about 20 18 hole courses at least.:ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Lostanddamned can do better

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
i guess it is true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i see many people that think Jill is ugly. personally i think she is gorgeous. those lips..those eyes..that body. worst feature is probably that she is so easily tricked by Horse Teeth Tyballs. he is so obviously fake and she takes way to long to see it. no way anyone would believe his tales of how he put out a fire when he was literally pushing people aside to run for his pathetic life once the sprinklers went off..and lots of witnesses saw that..including the girl he pushed out of the way..can't recall if it was Camila or Riona? or one of the other girls. all Jill had to do was talk to her lawyer and get her lawyer to look into it instead of agreeing to go on dates with someone she didn't like and should have suspected that he was lying all along. but whatever..the storylines have so many holes in them that they would make a good resort of golf courses all around..about 20 18 hole courses at least.:ROFLMAO:
For all my Jillposting, I'm a fan of Jill and her route and I really do enjoy her vanilla route. Part mature - part comedic relief, it's quite fun. My shitposting shouldn't be taken seriously, even when I shitpost Maya, lol. Tho I have a sneaky feeling that my fears regarding her are warranted, since it's DPC, lol.

I'll always say, I shitpost:
1. DPC's efforts with Jill.
2. Some truly terribly renders(Hey, at least she's not alone now, EP9 Josy in some renders is real bad).
3. Last but not least, the Jill fans that don't get the route for what it is and cried rivers when Banana Jill happened xD

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes