goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
can anyone tell me which path at the end of season 1 i need to take to get to the Quinn route? is it sage path or the alone path? or if there is no Quinn path then which path do i take to get the most Quinn content?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
can anyone tell me which path at the end of season 1 i need to take to get to the Quinn route? is it sage path or the alone path? or if there is no Quinn path then which path do i take to get the most Quinn content?
Sage and Quinn content for a trio, but DO NOT do Jill content, it hard locks Quinn early on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you must not be in a relationship with Maya and Josy otherwise in chapter six Quinn will reject you

and likewise you must not be in a relationship with Jill otherwise the same happens in chapter eight.

Who would have thought that in the end Quinn is the more serious girl

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Does Sage tells you what her sex fantasies are i don't have time to play this update but watched some scenes with her and she somewhat talks about them but doesn't say anything in those scenes. I just want to know if that involves somebody like her stepmom or somebody really close to her?

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
I have to disagree, if you romance any of them & reject them they are really hurt.

Sage in rejection scene, is hurt but at the same time doesn't wanna lose MC as friend. Although, if Maya mentioned she kissed MC Sage have pained reaction if you rejected her.

Bella doesn't take it well, it's worse if you choose Jill over her. She have two hurt reactions that were easy to miss.

Maya & Josy MC actually tells them he's dating, Sage, Jill & Someone (Bella). I felted like Josy was more on falling in love with him that she more upset about the rejection that she cried out & left while Maya was hurt as well talked it out with MC so he wouldn't felt guilty. Then shit after party scene you see both girls are sleeping down heartbroken in their own beds.

Jill: I feel she's in love with MC good side but not all of him. At least with Sage & Josy they liked him no matter the affinity. Even in Jill rejection scene if you're DIK she's not hurt at all.
Bro Josy loves the MC. On chapter 9 during the party when she asks us if we still think about her and what if we worked out. We are presented with 3 options and if we select "all the time" she looks at us sadly that shows that she misses us too and she walks away without commenting on that

Reactions: Alphaeboy

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Does Sage tells you what her sex fantasies are i don't have time to play this update but watched some scenes with her and she somewhat talks about them but doesn't say anything in those scenes. I just want to know if that involves somebody like her stepmom or somebody really close to her?
Sage is into some kinky stuff, which she probably learned from Jade. She doesn't tell you what she's going to do, but I have a feeling it's going to end with the MC being tied up... and Jade walking in on them.

Reactions: giraffe69
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes