hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
Lynette really comes from a very rich family and is somehow connected with Royce, but he already received an inheritance - $ 5000 :KEK:
Lily's motives and what she wants are still unclear, but I think she loves money. For example, in Ep.8, she says that working at Pink Rose will allow her to pay for her college education and not be left in debt after. That is, this is a pragmatic approach, I met this with Capricorn girls (stereotypes of zodiac signs, hello:LOL:)
Actually I think she is just very motivated right now and does not want a relationship to screw up her plans. She told him that to protect herself, not him.

Reactions: znar25

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
There's something you can't skip.

Bianca has a crush on the MC on whatever route you play and that's pretty obvious.

And that their mothers know each other is something that will come out sooner or later so that the MC will knows his mother's past.

Bianca is the door for that
Pretty much the only storyline I'm still really looking forward to see unfold. :love: :Kappa:

Anyway, what I wanted to say, if DPC was to pull off Dum-Dum+Bianca cheating on Jill, imo it has to be well prepared, otherwise it will ruin her character for me. I doubt DPC is willing to invest time and renders for that. He could ofc also do it 'quick and dirty', but then it will just fall flat (unless you really really don't like Jill and just want to fuck her over).

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone tell me which girls I would MISS if I did religious Huge CHIC run and always try to go for the "good guy" options? I will probably try to play again from 0 sometime before the next chapter and wonder which girls I should not care about if there is a choice between several. Quinn comes to mind, but are there any others?
I assume that means you only make major Chick decisions? From the top of my head, that would rule out Quinn, Nicole, Nora, Mel, Sarah, Heather, Sandy (?), Jade..
You would miss out on scenes with Riona and Camila, but could still get some action with them.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Pretty much the only storyline I'm still really looking forward to see unfold. :love: :Kappa:

Anyway, what I wanted to say, if DPC was to pull off Dum-Dum+Bianca cheating on Jill, imo it has to be well prepared, otherwise it will ruin her character for me. I doubt DPC is willing to invest time and renders for that. He could ofc also do it 'quick and dirty', but then it will just fall flat (unless you really really don't like Jill and just want to fuck her over).
The Dik route where Jill rejected the MC would be good to use since she told Jill to her face "if you don't want him" :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
The Dik route where Jill rejected the MC would be good to use since she told Jill to her face "if you don't want him" :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Lmao I always forget such 'failed' routes exist. :KEK: Could work from MC perspective, I guess.

Who would do such a thing?

View attachment 2302916
Any Jill haters? ModCheck
I'm not even saying I would never do sth like this. Just that the overall atmosphere/setting in BaDIK doesn't put me in the right state of mind for that, if that makes any sense. :unsure:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, guys. Does the console command to get money still work? I am currently at episode 8 and have upgraded the wallet capacity to $8. But when I enter Money = 8 in the console it does nothing. Maybe am I doing something wrong?

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Just asking for a friend, is there someway for the game to not go on loop at the Halloween party when Jill goes to welcome Bella to the party and then it goes to her drinking with Sage Josy and Maya?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That leaves Ashley. Derek probably offered to sell her cheats, like he did MC. Ashley was stressed out because of the Derek Anthony love triangle, not to mention Dereks ‘cheating’ in the first place. I think it may have been Ashley.
My main suspect always was Carolyn, also did Bella even finish to correct all tests ?
But the one who's responsible for the cheats doesn't need to be on top of the class, would be suspicious if the one is otherwise a bad student.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, guys. Does the console command to get money still work? I am currently at episode 8 and have upgraded the wallet capacity to $8. But when I enter Money = 8 in the console it does nothing. Maybe am I doing something wrong?
It works, but it is money =
Also you can upgrade it to 10 $

Reactions: Jumbi

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why Rio's tattoos cast shadows on her skin?
View attachment 2302904

Is she wearing this? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2302905
How dare you point out flaws in DPC's renderings? There are blindly (pun intended) biased diehard fanboys here that still insist DPC's renderings are the pinnacle of AVN renderings. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, DPC is still excellent, even top echelon. But quite a few devs have caught up and surpassed him quite a while ago.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Just asking for a friend, is there someway for the game to not go on loop at the Halloween party when Jill goes to welcome Bella to the party and then it goes to her drinking with Sage Josy and Maya?
1. This is a shameless and friendly place. Even for Jill stans. No need to hide behind "the friend", feel free to ask anything you want.

Like this: Hi guys, is there artwork of Tybalt dicking the MC while Chad dicks Tybalt and Sage dicks Chad with a strap on?

2. The issue you have is due to modded save. Since you got past the Jacob crash, your issue is due to using mods. Download Sancho's newest mod and install it, and you will be good to go I believe.

Seriously, DPC is still excellent, even top echelon. But quite a few devs have caught up and surpassed him quite a while ago.
Amen to that.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes