Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Okay so theres this game called 'On my way home' seems pretty good so far and i was playing this earlier they dropped in a small easter egg/ cameo of the MC from Badik he looks weird lol but thats okay...but that guy called Josy a bitch lmaoo..Josy best girl
View attachment 2302960
LOL wtf are those models!?! Shit looks like Ed Edd n Eddy!
Anytime I see a VN on here that isn't BaDik
screenshot0022.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hentaboy

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Have you noticed that Josy's reaction can be different when meeting Burke? This is the moment when Josy sees Tybalt for the first time towards Burke's apartment.
Look at this frame. Josy looks a little nervous and tense. Why? Yes, because MC was a boring CHICK and did nothing with Tybalt's phone, his presentation was rather dull, where he told stories "why welfare is bad" and called people from a presentable area "poor" . Nothing interesting happened at that presentation. And how can we cheer Josy up?
View attachment 2302585

We have to ruin his presentation with a dick pic! Then Josy can't stop laughing and hides her face. How cute. MC is of course in complete shock, but you know ... IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2302588

I also like the differences in Jade's expression when she first sees the MC.

If you're on the Others path and still having an affair, you get this worried look:

Jade expression 1.jpg

If you accepted her advances but called it off, she's shooting daggers:

Jade expression 2.jpg

If you stayed hands off, she's somewhat taken off guard:

Jade expression 3.jpg

But no matter what, her expression has extremely subtle nuances after she sees you, and it's perfect:

Jade expression 4.jpg

Hi guys, is there artwork of Tybalt dicking the MC while Chad dicks Tybalt and Sage dicks Chad with a strap on?

So you're the guy...

Q10.png

Speaking of new submissions for the Q&A:

Q11.png

:KEK:

If I were DPC, I think I'd take a preemptive strike route and lead with the most important part: "I earn more than half a mil every year drawing dicks."

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Last edited:

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
1. This is a shameless and friendly place. Even for Jill stans. No need to hide behind "the friend", feel free to ask anything you want.

Like this: Hi guys, is there artwork of Tybalt dicking the MC while Chad dicks Tybalt and Sage dicks Chad with a strap on?

2. The issue you have is due to modded save. Since you got past the Jacob crash, your issue is due to using mods. Download Sancho's newest mod and install it, and you will be good to go I believe.

Amen to that.
My friend uses scrappy mod so I'm gonna tell him to try the Sancho mod. thanks. (idk about Tybalt dicking mc btw I feel like he would be at the front of the train)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I also like the differences in Jade's expression when she first sees the MC.

If you're on the Others path and still having an affair, you get this worried look:

View attachment 2303080

If you accepted her advances but called it off, she's shooting daggers:

View attachment 2303081

If you stayed hands off, she's somewhat taken off guard:

View attachment 2303082

But no matter what, her expression has extremely subtle nuances after she sees you, and it's perfect:

View attachment 2303083
I didn’t notice this, the difference is minimal, and it’s all about the eyebrows.

I also opened three options for further interaction with Jade:
1. Positive if you are Others and on her way.
2. Jade is furious because you rejected her for another girl and I get two slaps from her.
2.1. She's even more mad if your girl - Sage.
3. Neutral if you refused her harassment in Ep.3 (the route was never opened) and there is no interaction with her.

Maybe there are other options?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Have you noticed that Josy's reaction can be different when meeting Burke? This is the moment when Josy sees Tybalt for the first time towards Burke's apartment.
Look at this frame. Josy looks a little nervous and tense. Why? Yes, because MC was a boring CHICK and did nothing with Tybalt's phone, his presentation was rather dull, where he told stories "why welfare is bad" and called people from a presentable area "poor" . Nothing interesting happened at that presentation. And how can we cheer Josy up?
View attachment 2302585

We have to ruin his presentation with a dick pic! Then Josy can't stop laughing and hides her face. How cute. MC is of course in complete shock, but you know ... IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2302588
That DICK Moment will always live in my head rent free LMAO

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
The stripclub girls have more feelings for the MC than the main girls. LMFAO!
I have to disagree, if you romance any of them & reject them they are really hurt.

Sage in rejection scene, is hurt but at the same time doesn't wanna lose MC as friend. Although, if Maya mentioned she kissed MC Sage have pained reaction if you rejected her.

Bella doesn't take it well, it's worse if you choose Jill over her. She have two hurt reactions that were easy to miss.

Maya & Josy MC actually tells them he's dating, Sage, Jill & Someone (Bella). I felted like Josy was more on falling in love with him that she more upset about the rejection that she cried out & left while Maya was hurt as well talked it out with MC so he wouldn't felt guilty. Then shit after party scene you see both girls are sleeping down heartbroken in their own beds.

Jill: I feel she's in love with MC good side but not all of him. At least with Sage & Josy they liked him no matter the affinity. Even in Jill rejection scene if you're DIK she's not hurt at all.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I have to disagree, if you romance any of them & reject them they are really hurt.

Sage in rejection scene, is hurt but at the same time doesn't wanna lose MC as friend. Although, if Maya mentioned she kissed MC Sage have pained reaction if you rejected her.

Bella doesn't take it well, it's worse if you choose Jill over her. She have two hurt reactions that were easy to miss.

Maya & Josy MC actually tells them he's dating, Sage, Jill & Someone (Bella). I felted like Josy was more on falling in love with him that she more upset about the rejection that she cried out & left while Maya was hurt as well talked it out with MC so he wouldn't felt guilty. Then shit after party scene you see both girls are sleeping down heartbroken in their own beds.

Jill: I feel she's in love with MC good side but not all of him. At least with Sage & Josy they liked him no matter the affinity. Even in Jill rejection scene if you're DIK she's not hurt at all.
Reactions in rejection scenes means nothing. DPC needed that all the girls MC rejects continue being friends of MC and into the plot even if it's not realistic. Most of the girls wouldn't continue involved with MC in a situation like that, the same way IRL probably MC wouldn't continue involved with Maya after a scene like the one of his room with Josy at the ending of Ep 3. But It's needed for the plot. That's all.

Trying to analyze if a Li loves MC more or less or is more or less disappointed because those scenes is absurd. It's just a bad solution for a bad creative decision: to force the MC choose a girl relatively early in the game (usually the last thing that happens in this kind of games, or romantic movies or TV shows), and continue the story with the same characters.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes