TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i guess it is true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i see many people that think Jill is ugly. personally i think she is gorgeous. those lips..those eyes..that body. worst feature is probably that she is so easily tricked by Horse Teeth Tyballs. he is so obviously fake and she takes way to long to see it. no way anyone would believe his tales of how he put out a fire when he was literally pushing people aside to run for his pathetic life once the sprinklers went off..and lots of witnesses saw that..including the girl he pushed out of the way..can't recall if it was Camila or Riona? or one of the other girls. all Jill had to do was talk to her lawyer and get her lawyer to look into it instead of agreeing to go on dates with someone she didn't like and should have suspected that he was lying all along. but whatever..the storylines have so many holes in them that they would make a good resort of golf courses all around..about 20 18 hole courses at least.:ROFLMAO:
You castigate Jill for not seeing through Tyballs, but don't for not seeing through the MC, who technically is a piece of shit too, carrying on with multiple girls at the same time.

Reactions: Night Hacker

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah you can play the MC as a womanizer, but you can also play as a faithful guy after staying friends with Maya and Josy, and that is how i played the Jill route. it was the only route i played that way though. tbh my fav routes are Sage, Bella and others since those are more geared towards fucking around with however many girls you want. but since the Jill path depends on being a good guy and not making too many DIK choices, i played it as being all about Jill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i have unlocked all the lewd scenes except no. 7 which is a Sage scene. anyone tell me which path i need to be on to unlock it? is it on the Sage path or the others path? currently doing a 2nd run on the Sage path to see if i can find it.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
A piece of advice: Don't enable Jill's intro again. I did to check something and now I can't turn the damn thing off! It keep playing every time I start the game despite turning it off in settings. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Drophel

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
of course it has to be the haunted mansion. i hate that part. lol. oh well time to restart this playthrough since i always choose the scay stories instead of the haunted mansion. i played that on my 1st play on the josy maya path and hated it :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Darkwen

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
of course it has to be the haunted mansion. i hate that part. lol. oh well time to restart this playthrough since i always choose the scay stories instead of the haunted mansion. i played that on my 1st play on the josy maya path and hated it :mad:
To be fair you skip the minigame on this route.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I loved Jill and thought her banana outfit was cute.

I find it interesting how she is attacked by some as being "bad" and I can't for the life of me figure out why?! I mean, half the other LI's are sluts, drug addicts etc... Jill is decent, was still a virgin, dressed decently and is a loving, caring character who is intelligent etc... she's not my main route, but you need to lay off the weed if you think she is in any way "bottom of the barrel". You strike me as a troll.
It's mostly jokes and memes, I think. Most of the people don't actually hates Jill. I myself find her path somehow boring compared with others because she's too perfect and her path seems to go on rails (destiny). It's not an emotional rollercoaster like Sage's, Bella's or Quinn's. Also, somehow DPC fucked up her face with the mouth, eyebrows and the makeup. She's sweet and gorgeous when she's serious, but when she smiles she becomes an evil racoon. Hence the memes. But I don't dislike her as a character. She has really cute moments and for sure she cares about MC, maybe more than any other girl. And I can be wrong, but I think most of the people think the same.

Reactions: hawk784563

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope ep10 starts with a Josy scene where she ask you if you still like her and where would you have sent your kids to college if you two were a happy family, just to trigger felicemastronzo :cautious:
:cautious::cautious::cautious:

you do not pay attention to timing

in the next chapter Josy will change her haircut again (at the party it doesn't count, there it was part of the costume) to emphasise the character's growth. the moment of regret is only at the first chapter of the season, so we will have it again at the 13th chapter (1, 5, 9... come on it's an easy series to recognise)

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I hope when Maya and Josy finally break up, they do it in MC's room with Josy kissing you as Maya leaves
I hope Maya goes to her dorm WC to cry, sits on the toilet, leans on the wall, but wait, it's the glory hole.
Someone thrusts his PP through hear ear at great force and kills her.

:cautious::cautious::cautious:

you do not pay attention to timing

in the next chapter Josy will change her haircut again (at the party it doesn't count, there it was part of the costume) to emphasise the character's growth. the moment of regret is only at the first chapter of the season, so we will have it again at the 13th chapter (1, 5, 9... come on it's an easy series to recognise)
I always found it funny when wamen cut their hair in media, that it symbolizes character growth.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's mostly jokes and memes, I think. Most of the people don't actually hates Jill. I myself find her path somehow boring compared with others because she's too perfect and her path seems to go on rails (destiny). It's not an emotional rollercoaster like Sage's, Bella's or Quinn's. Also, somehow DPC fucked up her face with the mouth, eyebrows and the makeup. She's sweet and gorgeous when she's serious, but when she smiles she becomes an evil racoon. Hence the memes. But I don't dislike her as a character. She has really cute moments and for sure she cares about MC, maybe more than any other girl. And I can be wrong, but I think most of the people think the same.
Most posts in this thread are from people who just want to flame and in need of attention.

The rest is from people who just can't understand that playing a modded gameplay isn't a smart choice. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes