travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Confession Time:
What is the sex scene in season 1, 2 & 3 you found the sexiest by far?
Mind you, I'm missing a lot of scenes since I didn't try all the branches, but from those I did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 2 was hard to choose from, many good ones.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for me, maya story doesnt even make sense but i dont know, maybe its because im not american and in my country we dont need to pay a loan for 30 years to attend college
she didnt read what she was signing?
and besides that the old story of the religious father that wants to control the life of his precious little girl errrr... so cliche, are we back in the 80's or something?
all the story even makes less sense if we think that derek is her twin, a guy that is naked as a daily basis, only talks shit, only does shit... the baddie religious father only cares about his little girl? doesnt care about the guy that will continue his legacy, his name?
and even maya's attitudes only makes her more "despicable" in my eyes. she basically uses everyone who can solve her problem, she brings all the people to her mess (MC, josy, sage, burkes, now jill), she doesnt care who they are, just want the result. she even joins a sorority that she hates hoping to get the free tuition. sorry but in my books all of this is very wrong and a big red flag, not just for a girl but for a person itself.
in the beginning of the game i liked maya, she was a fresh college student like MC, it was nice, funny and stuff but when her backstory started to be known and all the scenes with her were about tuition tuition tuition tuition lesbian problems tuition tuition tuition tuition lesbian problems... my interest for her and her arc went to zero.
Given the dodginess of the loan, it’s likely the dad organised a private loan as opposed to a federal loan, that way he had more control over the conditions.

But the way most student loans work is you have to start repaying once you graduate / stop studying.

Depending on the degree, the final bill could be over $100,000 (although Maya’s degree sounds like a cheap one).

Once you graduate you gotta start earning cash soon and then start repaying, and a $100,000 debt isn’t nothing.

But in Maya’s case, with her dad threatening to withhold the funds, Maya won’t be able to finish her studies, so her employment prospects drop a bit, and she’ll still have to pay back whatever amount she’s borrowed.

Of course what her dad is doing is illegal, assuming he is withholding the funds, but the fact that she is currently attending college means the first semester is likely paid up, so at this point it’s only a threat from the dad, but it’s still a looming threat being used to control her.

Why does the dad control Maya and not Derek? She’s a girl. Religions, and society in general, have a long standing tradition for controlling women, and while the US has made great strides towards equality, fundamentalist religious types still see their daughters are something to be protected beyond that of their sons.

None of it is a great stretch of the imagination except for the actual specifics of the loan, which Maya doesn't properly understand (and I believe her dad is just bluffing).

And regarding Maya signing without reading, her dad would have just told her to sign and she did. Up until he fucked her over with the loan, although he was controlling, Maya had no reason to believe he was going to shaft her, so she trusted him. Plenty of people signs documents without reading and understanding them, particularly if they are with someone they trust (I went with my sister when she got her home loan, she didn't understand shit and went with my recommendations).

As far as Maya using people, people have offered their help. She thought she could use the HOTs for free tuition, so what? They are literally a bunch of whores, it's not like she was "betraying" them or some shit. And as far as using other people, they've all offered to help where they can.

Maya's in a fucked up situation, she's been controlled her whole life so she doesn't really have a skillset to handle this kinda shit, and she's making some dumb decisions. She's also not comfortable explaining to people that this is happening because her dad is trying to "save" her from being a lesbian, and that just complicates things. That doesn't make her detestable.

The only real problem is this loan thing has dragged on too long for arguably contrived reasons. We knew the HOTs were not a solution for her, and the mc should have told her what he thought the situation was (but he may not have got it that the free tuition is directly related to prostitution). And getting Burke to help was a dead end because he's in the middle of the prostitution ring and was only interested in signing her up for that. She's complained that she can't afford a lawyer, so that option has never been on the table, but now that Jill has offered her services, as long as Maya is prepared to spell it all out to the lawyer, it should finally be resolved (they just have to threated to take the dad to court and it will be over in seconds).

this reiterates the whole issue with this series of events with Jill. It happens the way it does because DPC wills it so. Instead of feeling organic and logical, we blatantly see the hand of the creator manipulating Jill's path. There is no way anybody can say with a straight face that there wasnt a better/more effective way to write a generic subplot about Jill needing "destiny" to confirm her feelings than an impromptu picnic that closes off Jill's path for good yet has basically no effect on Sage's path.

Its poorly conveyed to the player the finality of the decision about to be made, demonstrated how many people assume that there is no reason you cant take care of Sage for that day and just picnic with Jill later. Its an artificial and totally arbitrary fork in the road. And worse still, it makes Jill's character inconsistent as we could easily argue she would appreciate you caring for a sick friend and gladly reschedule. And even worse still, the picnic includes the stupid as hell Tybalt blackmail subplot which is also some poorly written junk that doesnt hold up to scrutiny and makes Jill look like an incapable idiot.
I don't really agree with that. Jill has been created as a certain type of character and it's been consistent all along. She's naïve, she's thoughtful and wants to help. She's ultimately good, but often stubborn about it. But she also believes in destiny, signs and all that shit. She's very different to Sage, and the idea that the picnic decision is a big deal to Jill and means fuck all to Sage to me is more acceptable than whoever you don't choose will dump you. That would have been contrived. When you turn Sage down, she gets pissed for about 2 minutes and then she's over it.

You complain that it's not obvious to the character that this decision is quite serious. Do you need a "Spoiler: This decision will eventually end your relationship with Jill down track"? I don't want that kind of shit in the game. That's hand holding for snowflakes. It was clear to me this decision was huge.

When he let Jill down, she took it as a signed and distanced herself. He could have said, let's go later, but the weather changed anyway, and it would have been called off and Jill would have still taken it as a sign, and people would have complained that was contrived too.

The other option to go to the picnic and see Sage afterward (it's not like she wasn't dying) actually was something the mc tried to do, but Sage turned the mc down when he suggested this. DPC fucked this up because no one sees that exchange between the mc and Sage over text message because DPC didn't give us access to the phone after that scene, so we can't see the messaging. It's a legit bug that still hasn't been resolved. This link, the same as the one above, shows the exchange that we don't have access to because of a game bug.

In that scene, you choose the girl you wanna be with. If you're trying to fuck both girls, you're either breaking the prior engagement with Sage who isn't well (but the mc does offer to just visit her later but she blows him off, so actually that's not that bad of an option), or you're turning down an excited, naïve girl (who never takes the initiative with guys but has done so here) who's put together a surprise birthday picnic date.

To expect Jill to go, "Oh Fuckface, you're such a good friend to this other girl, your Chick points resonate with my own Chick persona, and now I love you even more for turning down the impromptu picnic that I just had some servant throw together for us." is to be deluding yourself. She's gonna feel some hurt, and she read more into it than she should have.

I'm sure there was a better way to write all of this, the entire story in fact. But it's been written this way, and it's good enough.

Sure, it was the way DPC wrote it, but like with any story you have to assume a certain amount of poetic license. It's not going to be the only time where a choice creates a branch between LI paths.

Besides, I don't mind the choice personally. I've always felt like some people are making way too big a deal about that EP6 Jill/Sage choice. And I think her reaction makes perfect sense. From Jill's perspective she planned a big surprise for MC and MC just blew it off so that he could hang out with another girl. By EP6, Jill is clearly starting to catch feelings for MC but she is still very conscious of the fact that he's dating other girls... and MC just blew her off for one of those girls. That's why it was a big deal for her. Even despite being let down, she was really friendly about it.

You're either letting down one girl or the other. But the way I see it, Sage's issue is really really minor (I mean.. it's a cold and Sage is a big girl), while here Jill is in person, dressed up for something that she's clearly excited about. Any dude with half a brain can tell that it's a surprise birthday date. For me, it's not really a difficult or controversial choice at all. On my first playthrough, I literally chose Jill without a second thought, only to later find out people were losing their shit about it on the forums :ROFLMAO:.

I think mostly, people don't like this Jill choice because when the branches get locked in in EP8, she's the one who chooses to stop dating for her own reasons. With Jill, her breakup blindsides the MC while in all the other branches it's the LIs who are essentially waiting on MC's decision. It was the blindside that I think some people didn't like.
You've got a point there, Jill doing the dumping and M&J doing the dumping resulted in a similar response prom the players: Hate.

When I first found out about the consequences of that choice I was upset (not that I was really trying to pursue Jill anyway), but now I with you and don't mind it. Although, I don't think she rejects him because he went to hang out with another girl. If I remember correctly he doesn't even say who it is, just that its a friend, so I don't believe she even knows. Not that she couldn't put two and two together.

I think of it this way now; Jill doesn't reject the MC because he specifically turned her down for that date, she did it cause she didn't think he was boyfriend material. Its on that date MC and Jill end up sharing some very personal things that leads to a better connection. Its there that she does fall for the MC. Without the date, that "spark" never happens. Without that feeling, she turns the MC down.

While I'm sure it could have been written better, it is very much like real life with missed opprotunities. We never know what sort of long term outcomes could have been when we chose one door over another. Choosing one could close any number of doors down the line.
So much random shit happens in real life. You go to the laundromat only to realise half way you've left your wallet at home, head back to get it and miss out on meeting a hot babe and fucking her with her head in the dryer.

Considering how many times I've missed out on fucking a girl over a washing machine, it's proof that these little decisions can have lasting effects! :cry:

So turning a girl down for a date early in a relationship, that's definitely gonna have repercussions! :eek:

In ep 9, tommy made a comment that quinn said that riona is getting things for free, but riona counters this.
thinking about it, riona has been serving in the restaurant, but i've never seen quinn do so. for all i know, she only had sex with the mc and no one else for ep1-9 if i remember correctly.
Quinn obviously has sexual experience, but she's pimping other girls out, not herself. She fucks for her own pleasure, and I could not see her sucking off some random john in a glory hole, she has too much of a high opinion of herself. When she and Riona fucked the mc, it was part pleasure part business, and the mc called her out on that.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Closest I have is full CHICK save no girls fucked, only thing off Jill route is helping sick Sage so only option on crossroads was Jill but Fuckface then rejected by her, save is at end of ep 8 ready to be imported though.
It turns out that no spare girls and MC was completely celibate in college.. Okay, that's fine. This is a challenging save and I wonder how the MC will get out of the situation. If you can, please upload.
I have one. I can send it to you tomorrow.
Okay, I'll wait. Thank you

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No she was still a choice, no idea why but she was. It was a failed Jill run and the option was there for me.
OK i just checked, true if you don't go to the picnic and you follow only Jill path you get the chance to be rejected even as chick, same as having dik affinity and going to the picnic :LOL:
Althought a chick others path is kind of meh.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I do have a save for the others branch where Jill was available in LI branching section but its save state is at the end of ep8.

Though i can tell you what i did
-kissed Jill during the date
-told her i'm a nice guy(seriously :KEK:)
-did took it further with Jill on Bella's couch
-did ignored the picnic
-affinity is DIK(status most of the time was Massive DIK)
-did fight for Jill
-but i did turn Sage down(hardest fucking thing i had to do) but did it in personal perf. Kissed her on the dance floor wanted to bang her in public, did continue the kiss after chad's video just didn't took it further during guitar lesson and then well had turn her down also in ep7. I know the details weren't relevant but i had to say it man oof.

So, i guess this is why Jill was available but guaranteed to get rejected since DIK affinity and didn't go to her bitchass picnic.
I tried different options, no picnic, no fight for Jill in Ep7, but something is wrong, Jill's choice after talking with Elena is not available.
It seems to me that the reason for the block is Sage. Because I have her route active. It's funny, but I haven't had a single run where I haven't had fun with Sage.
I killed several hours of time to get the catastrophic Rejected by Jill route and got nothing. Now she annoys me even more. YOU STOLEN MY TIME, JILL! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2307383

Well I've decided which LI is getting the Full Cheater point treatment first :KEK:

Totally deserved. Monster Jill stealing my time and hurting my business nervous system.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I tried different options, no picnic, no fight for Jill in Ep7, but something is wrong, Jill's choice after talking with Elena is not available.
It seems to me that the reason for the block is Sage. Because I have her route active. It's funny, but I haven't had a single run where I haven't had fun with Sage.
I killed several hours of time to get the catastrophic Rejected by Jill route and got nothing. Now she annoys me even more. YOU STOLEN MY TIME, JILL! :ROFLMAO:
Yep that is 100% my expirience too, no run without Sage :ROFLMAO:
Just use one of your Jill path saves and change affinity to dik with the console after the crossroad choice, is faster then a new run and works just as well.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
In ep 9, tommy made a comment that quinn said that riona is getting things for free, but riona counters this.
thinking about it, riona has been serving in the restaurant, but i've never seen quinn do so. for all i know, she only had sex with the mc and no one else for ep1-9 if i remember correctly.
she did 3some(riona) with jocks.if you didnt chose/get special menu from quinn restaurant.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yep that is 100% my expirience too, no run without Sage :ROFLMAO:
Just use one of your Jill path saves and change affinity to dik with the console after the crossroad choice, is faster then a new run and works just as well.
Based. No game without Sage, i see you are a man of culture. :cool:

I think the easiest way to do this is to break the game with a cheat, because it is very difficult to calculate the number of necessary actions so that the affinity from episodes 6 to 8 changes from Neutral to permanent DIK. In any case, two people have already told me that they have the necessary saves, so it may not be necessary to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: EunBi and Roundell

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill's name will only show up in that Branching decision if all of the below are true:
  • You either kissed Jill in the tennis changerooms, or on the bench outside after Tennis or you have "Chick" affinity,
  • Jill thinks you're a nice guy (she does by default unless you're a DIK and tell her you're not after tennis); and
  • You took things further and made out with Jill on Bella's couch
So if you wanna get rejected:
  • Be a DIK, but kiss her after tennis, tell her you're a nice guy, and kiss her on Bella's couch (she'll reject you for not being what she's looking for); or
  • Choose Sage over Jill's picnic, and do everything above and be a Chick or Neutral (she'll reject you because there's no spark).

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It turns out that no spare girls and MC was completely celibate in college.. Okay, that's fine. This is a challenging save and I wonder how the MC will get out of the situation. If you can, please upload.

Okay, I'll wait. Thank you
I think this is the right one, season 1-2 just fucked up on me and complained about missing font file, which is still in the folder so I have to redownload, going by season 3 import screen this should be right though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill's name will only show up in that Branching decision if all of the below are true:
  • You either kissed Jill in the tennis changerooms, or on the bench outside after Tennis or you have "Chick" affinity,
  • Jill thinks you're a nice guy (she does by default unless you're a DIK and tell her you're not after tennis); and
  • You took things further and made out with Jill on Bella's couch
So if you wanna get rejected:

Be a DIK, but kiss her after tennis, tell her you're a nice guy, and kiss her on Bella's couch; or​
Choose Sage over Jill's picnic, and do everything above and be a Chick.​
So what happens, no Neutral? This is strange because I have two successfully completed Jill routes on Neutral.
But for her to reject me, I must be CHICK. There is also an alternative opinion above - there should be no other girls besides Jill.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I can admit that I like her. She's far from being my favorite girl, for sure, but she is great.
Don't get me wrong: she is awful as a person. Stupid, shallow, stuck-up and bitchy. But this type of female characters also has its charm (not in real life ofc, but perfect in a porn game). Look-wise, she isn't the best, though still quite hot (especially in her outfit during HOT part in ep. 7). It'd be great to see a proper sex scene with her in one of the future episodes, although judging by how her character is being treated by DPC, I don't count on it happening.

I actually really dislike what DPC did with her in this episode. She was always supposed to be this half-annoying, half-comedic (but bangable) character, but in ep. 9 she was turned into an absolute laughingstock without any redeeming qualities. Plus Derek's comment that her pussy stinks that takes away much of any possible erotic allure that the player could still feel from her.

I don't know why DPC always goes to extremes with these sorts of characters. It's a bit similar to how he made Tybalt into such a pathetic idiot and loser that it's literally impossible to treat him as any sort of antagonist on the Jill path. Alphas are also an example of this: threatening in ep. 1-2, later turned into comedic relief. Sure, it creates lot of comedy (which is BaDIK's strong point), but it's not really good for keeping the plot engaging.
There's a concept called Flanderization in media. Basically it works like this. Ned Flanders from the Simpsons in season 1 is just an overly friendly neighbor who is a little annoying in his politeness. He's a foil for Homer, but otherwise a pretty normal dude. By season 15, he's a Jesus freak hypochondriac, neurotic mess. Step by step his funny or unusual qualities got exaggerated u til they took over the character. Which as you pointed out is what happened to a lot of characters here.

What most people don't realize is that the line between Flanderization and character development is razor thin. Now Becky for example. Was she always kind of okay but kind of awful? Or was she always a shit bag, but we didn't realize it. Maybe she had this depth (ironic cause she's so shallow) all along and we only saw the surface. On the surface she's pretty, kind of funny and a little bitchy. I know a lot of girls like that. Some turn out to be really fun, cool people, and some turn out to be Beckies. Nothing she did I'm Ep 9 was out of character, it's just that she doesn't really have any redeeming qualities or REASON to act like this, this is all she is. She's surface all the way down.

Now the jocks are another interesting case. I'll reference Avatar the Last Airbender (and date myself horribly). There was an antagonist in the first season called Zuko. He was complicated and deep, and a threat to the main character, however his story was his own. He wasn't just and villain, he was more of an antagonist. An opposing force. One season of character development later, he was no longer suitable as a main bad guy. Not just because a significant portion of the show was now dedicated to his story, but also because the main character had grown beyond him in power and he simply wasn't a threat. And so another, stronger antagonist called Azula was brought it to be the main opponent.

The jocks we're good opponents in season 1 and 2, they had money, girls, institutional power and physical power. But at this point, the MC has more cash on hand than most college kids, leads his own Frat, every girl in the school wants him and if your anything like me, you've given a beat down to every single Alpha. Simply putz they are no longer threatening, cause you already won. And so new antagonists must be brought in. Caleb the Uber-Jock, Vinny the criminal, Burke the college administrator with power over ALL the girls your able to date.*

Now what some writers also fail at is that all stories MUST be temporary**. By it's very nature a story must have a beginning middle and end. With long form media (ie not a two hour film or single novel or short video game like Portal 1), the artist must balance the antagonist(s) against the length of the story. A good antagonist can't be too strong or weak. If they are multiple, the main antagonist must be brought in at the proper time and the weaker ones must be defeated or recruited in their proper times.

L let's go back to Avatar (you really need to watch it, it's incredibly well written). Imagine if the protagonist kept having to fight Zuko over and over again despite already beating him soundly many times over (or the new star wars with Rey and Kylo Ren if you will). There's no threat there. The story has no weight, no tension. Will will our hero win again ....after winning the last six times????

Yes.

Obviously.

But if your story is too long, or you don't plan well, this is a problem you run into. Characters are forced into roles because SOMEONE has to do it. It's why stories need to end early, even as much as we don't want them too, with some questions unanswered and some paths untraveled. So in that spirit I don't mind the jocks being comedic relief now. It's better than pretending they are still a threat.

Anyway, this turned out waaaaaway longer than I thought it would. Sorry.

*Caleb is the physical threat, Burke the institutional, Vinny I'm not sure. And no idea which if any is the main antagonist.

** Except for The never ending story!

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think this is the right one, season 1-2 just fucked up on me and complained about missing font file, which is still in the folder so I have to redownload, going by season 3 import screen this should be right though.
Yeah, something go wrong, "incompatible save". Download it in steam save folder.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
It's funny, but I haven't had a single run where I haven't had fun with Sage.
Tell me about it man, I did try but bro i don't and i can't lead Sage on she's too precious to me. But it is awkward since in my canon run i did bang Jade... HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW, hell i even thought Tybalt was Jade's & Stephen's biological child(Tybalt's blonde more like dirty blond hair, skin tone and shit, mostly the entitlement) but it turns out he's not.

Can't wait to find out what unfolds in my canon run.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So what happens, no Neutral? This is strange because I have two successfully completed Jill routes on Neutral.
But for her to reject me, I must be CHICK. There is also an alternative opinion above - there should be no other girls besides Jill.
Jill will accept a neutral or Chick mc as long as you do the things I listed above.

If you do everything I listed above but you're a DIK, she'll reject you.

If you're a Chick or neutral and do everything right but don't go to the picnic, she'll reject you.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't really agree with that. Jill has been created as a certain type of character and it's been consistent all along. She's naïve, she's thoughtful and wants to help. She's ultimately good, but often stubborn about it. But she also believes in destiny, signs and all that shit. She's very different to Sage, and the idea that the picnic decision is a big deal to Jill and means fuck all to Sage to me is more acceptable than whoever you don't choose will dump you. That would have been contrived. When you turn Sage down, she gets pissed for about 2 minutes and then she's over it.

You complain that it's not obvious to the character that this decision is quite serious. Do you need a "Spoiler: This decision will eventually end your relationship with Jill down track"? I don't want that kind of shit in the game. That's hand holding for snowflakes. It was clear to me this decision was huge.

When he let Jill down, she took it as a signed and distanced herself. He could have said, let's go later, but the weather changed anyway, and it would have been called off and Jill would have still taken it as a sign, and people would have complained that was contrived too.

The other option to go to the picnic and see Sage afterward (it's not like she wasn't dying) actually was something the mc tried to do, but Sage turned the mc down when he suggested this. DPC fucked this up because no one sees that exchange between the mc and Sage over text message because DPC didn't give us access to the phone after that scene, so we can't see the messaging. It's a legit bug that still hasn't been resolved. This link, the same as the one above, shows the exchange that we don't have access to because of a game bug.

In that scene, you choose the girl you wanna be with. If you're trying to fuck both girls, you're either breaking the prior engagement with Sage who isn't well (but the mc does offer to just visit her later but she blows him off, so actually that's not that bad of an option), or you're turning down an excited, naïve girl (who never takes the initiative with guys but has done so here) who's put together a surprise birthday picnic date.

To expect Jill to go, "Oh Fuckface, you're such a good friend to this other girl, your Chick points resonate with my own Chick persona, and now I love you even more for turning down the impromptu picnic that I just had some servant throw together for us." is to be deluding yourself. She's gonna feel some hurt, and she read more into it than she should have.

I'm sure there was a better way to write all of this, the entire story in fact. But it's been written this way, and it's good enough.
i definitely dont want a GIANT WARNING breaking the 4th wall and letting me know the ramifications of the choice, but there must have been ways to at least partially convey in an organic way how serious the choice was.

have a stupid aside with Bella where Jill confides in her that she will ask MC out on a picnic in the coming days and if things go well it will be the sign she is waiting for to know he just might be "the one". have her let the players know that this means more to her than literally anything else and that if it doesnt work out she will look for love elsewhere.

BAM! i just pulled that out of my ass this second and it makes the choice much less ambiguous and lets the player know that Jill is so unbelievable as a character that this is MC's only chance to seal the deal with her for the rest of literal ETERNITY

the issue is that with how much you interact with Jill after the picnic (whether you go or not) shows through COMMON SENSE that the stars could easily align another day and the picnic or whatever could still be there to give her the opportunity to size up MC and determine where they stand. if you dont choose the picnic and basically never crossed paths with Jill again, it makes perfect sense that it could be a point of no return in the game for that LI path. but you never actually lose LIs from the story, and there is no reason that using COMMON SENSE the MC could just talk to Jill one on one any other time he has dealt with her and they could share their feelings.

it DOESNT MAKE SENSE that Jill (who apparently thinks she might be literal soul mates with MC) doesnt attempt a reschedule herself or at least spill her guts to MC and give him the chance to "fight for her" in her mind. its not a particularly well written sequence of events and i understand why players are annoyed or confused that Jill put all her eggs in this one picnic basket. DPC didnt do a great job of getting information to the player pre-picnic and did a worse job (not) explaining why there was never anything about the missed date brought up ever again. i think the frustration is real due to how forced everything about this story line feels

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tell me about it man, I did try but bro i don't and i can't lead Sage on she's too precious to me. But it is awkward since in my canon run i did bang Jade... HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW, hell i even thought Tybalt was Jade's & Stephen's biological child(Tybalt's blonde more like dirty blond hair, skin tone and shit, mostly the entitlement) but it turns out he's not.

Can't wait to find out what unfolds in my canon run.
DPC wants you to be punished for your sins.:ROFLMAO: It's classic for him. I remembering how i get worst Acting Lessons ending possible, because my MC banged everything that moves.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes