The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I saw you react like I'm biased against Josy, but I've said many times that she's high in my LI top.
My words are more of a criticism of DPC, who messed up with the renders in Ep.9 and don't make a good postprocessing in some moments.
My point exactly, just I'm a bit more blunt. I don't hate on Josy, she's cute af. She's just ugly in ep9.
Not Josy's fault, DPC's.

another one of DPC's mistake, is that Josy didn't kept her hairstyle for the "morning after" scene,
View attachment 2317776
View attachment 2317777
unlike when she woke up alone:confused:
View attachment 2317778
:love:
It's because MC fucked up their hairstyles with all that sex :BootyTime:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tania and Heather. They were Tania and Heather's. We know as much, Tommy himself confirms it.
And you still believe Tommy after playing EP9? Wow. I'm putting more stock in what Jacob says.

Tommy is totally jealous of the MC because he is good at everything, everything, and better than Tommy. But Tommy is also afraid of the MC if he beats him in EP6. So Tommy wants to be better in at least one thing. Fucking girls. Best example is in EP8. The MC may or may not hit on Christie. But one thing is for sure. Tommy fucks her in EP9. Yeah, Tommy is better, or so he thinks. We know from Sage so Becky is a liar and I wouldn't be surprised if Becky tells around college so she fucked the hottest guy (MC) from college even though it's not true. Ergo, Tommy has to do the same to prove he's better than the MC.

Let's summarize. Jacob fucks Becky at the HOTs party. She lies and tells Jacob so she fucked the MC. This in turn Jacob told Tommy. He wants to be the hottest guy on campus and consequently has to fuck Becky too, which he does. Legs. However, Tommy learns, probably while having sex with Becky, that she never fucked the MC. That's why Tommy comes out of his room so angry and sweating, because he now has a plus more. It was a lousy fuck to boot. He brings her some food and sneaks her out of the DIK Mansion. That's why Tommy looks at Jacob so angry when he came to the table. Because Becky will probably fuck anyone who's semi-popular. She's the college mattress and Tommy would rather lie that it was Tanya than tell the truth.

That's also why Tommy is so happy to see who the MC is making out with Maya in front of him. Why? Tommy doesn't know so Josy and Maya are in a relationship, just that they are friends. Tommy has no problem fucking his sister's friends. He definitely fucked Becky, which Jacob confirms for us.

Tommy is already looking forward to Maya in EP9 because he sees the MC making out with Maya. But Josy spoils Tommy's fun the morning after the Halloween party because she walks in the door right after Maya. So Maya is off limits for Tommy and the MC has won.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Bella with a imagen of herself dancing when she was about the age of MC means that she'll feel like the young "Bella OMG" again with MC in her path, she'll act like that with him, and that's mainly why she's in a relationship with him: to feel young, sexy and loved again. That already has happened too in Ep9. I suppose her real drama with her husband will wait until next season and in this one we'll only see minor drama of MC and her trying to hide her relationship and Jill being a dick about it.
View attachment 2317597

Jill with her deceased sister means that the sister is going to be important for Jill's subplot this season, maybe because of that homage or campaign she's preparing for her. Her mother there could mean that there will be a problem about it with her and her father.
I'm telling you...if that's what DPC has in mind for Bella in season three, I'm out.

Seriously, is she just with the MC to feel young, sexy and loved again?Will people like MC, Jill and James be hurt in the process just for Bella's vanity?

Speaking of James, he should have shown up at the game by now. DPC is taking too long to clear up the mystery surrounding Bella. He even had us pick a love interest in episode 8, but we didn't even have time to decide whether Bella would be a good candidate for romance or not.

The same did not happen with the other girls. We had enough time to realize that Sage was the better girl. I foresee Bella's character being destroyed in season three, I'm just going to lower my expectations and make Sage my main girl.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
And you still believe Tommy after playing EP9? Wow. I'm putting more stock in what Jacob says.

Tommy is totally jealous of the MC because he is good at everything, everything, and better than Tommy. But Tommy is also afraid of the MC if he beats him in EP6. So Tommy wants to be better in at least one thing. Fucking girls. Best example is in EP8. The MC may or may not hit on Christie. But one thing is for sure. Tommy fucks her in EP9. Yeah, Tommy is better, or so he thinks. We know from Sage so Becky is a liar and I wouldn't be surprised if Becky tells around college so she fucked the hottest guy (MC) from college even though it's not true. Ergo, Tommy has to do the same to prove he's better than the MC.

Let's summarize. Jacob fucks Becky at the HOTs party. She lies and tells Jacob so she fucked the MC. This in turn Jacob told Tommy. He wants to be the hottest guy on campus and consequently has to fuck Becky too, which he does. Legs. However, Tommy learns, probably while having sex with Becky, that she never fucked the MC. That's why Tommy comes out of his room so angry and sweating, because he now has a plus more. It was a lousy fuck to boot. He brings her some food and sneaks her out of the DIK Mansion. That's why Tommy looks at Jacob so angry when he came to the table. Because Becky will probably fuck anyone who's semi-popular. She's the college mattress and Tommy would rather lie that it was Tanya than tell the truth.

That's also why Tommy is so happy to see who the MC is making out with Maya in front of him. Why? Tommy doesn't know so Josy and Maya are in a relationship, just that they are friends. Tommy has no problem fucking his sister's friends. He definitely fucked Becky, which Jacob confirms for us.

Tommy is already looking forward to Maya in EP9 because he sees the MC making out with Maya. But Josy spoils Tommy's fun the morning after the Halloween party because she walks in the door right after Maya. So Maya is off limits for Tommy and the MC has won.
That's a lot to read into two sets of feet on a bed, a Derek story and Becky fucking 2 guys.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sounds way to drama free for DPC.
But i'm curious how he will handle M/J and the throuple/throuple if not equal treated. I could just as well imagine that he will break them up on all paths, at least temporarily, for some reason.
I'm assuming that there will be some drama, but it has nothing to do with a breakup of the three-way relationship.

Maya discovers her rebellious side in EP9. Now, if she gets help from the Royce family lawyer, that could lead to a split in the Bailey family.

Maya will get the right, but that does not lead to a split. The MC says in EP9 so you can't keep the family out. They will first confront Neil about the three-way relationship. He will be 100% confused and talk about condoms. Awkward.

Then the threesome will confront Josy's family. It will all work out because Pete and Monica love Josy. Yes Monica too, Pete said that in EP5 and Monica will show Josy her support. This will lead to an improvement in the whole family harmony. Also with Tommy. I don't see a problem with Iris Moore either. Her boyfriend Clive will object, but he has no say in the matter.

But Patrick is the problem. They will confront Helen and Patrick on neutral ground with the three-way relationship. The relationship between Maya and Patrick will already have cracks because of the lawyer. But then when the table is set at Isabella's, the Bailey family is at the table, and then Josy shows up, it will escalate. Patrick might disown Maya and Derek. Maya is clear. With Derek, it will be because he has had Maya and Josy's back all along. Patrick becomes abusive. Maya and Derek flee or run to the formerly locked room at Isabella's house. Now the MC has to show that he is a man. He has to make sure Patrick leaves. After that, he also goes to the room to support Maya and Derek. Josy will of course already be there. But in the room the MC discovers the reason why Isabella locked the room.

Man that would be a cool story,

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm assuming that there will be some drama, but it has nothing to do with a breakup of the three-way relationship.

Maya discovers her rebellious side in EP9. Now, if she gets help from the Royce family lawyer, that could lead to a split in the Bailey family.

Maya will get the right, but that does not lead to a split. The MC says in EP9 so you can't keep the family out. They will first confront Neil about the three-way relationship. He will be 100% confused and talk about condoms. Awkward.

Then the threesome will confront Josy's family. It will all work out because Pete and Monica love Josy. Yes Monica too, Pete said that in EP5 and Monica will show Josy her support. This will lead to an improvement in the whole family harmony. Also with Tommy. I don't see a problem with Iris Moore either. Her boyfriend Clive will object, but he has no say in the matter.

But Patrick is the problem. They will confront Helen and Patrick on neutral ground with the three-way relationship. The relationship between Maya and Patrick will already have cracks because of the lawyer. But then when the table is set at Isabella's, the Bailey family is at the table, and then Josy shows up, it will escalate. Patrick might disown Maya and Derek. Maya is clear. With Derek, it will be because he has had Maya and Josy's back all along. Patrick becomes abusive. Maya and Derek flee or run to the formerly locked room at Isabella's house. Now the MC has to show that he is a man. He has to make sure Patrick leaves. After that, he also goes to the room to support Maya and Derek. Josy will of course already be there. But in the room the MC discovers the reason why Isabella locked the room.

Man that would be a cool story,
I'd be down with that, even tho in your opinion, why would Bella's be the chosen diplomatic neutral ground? Why'd Bella care?

And if such a scenario would be correct, than who is the one getting to the house after the escalation? Since that person would probably not be part of the drama?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'd be down with that, even tho in your opinion, why would Bella's be the chosen diplomatic neutral ground? Why'd Bella care?

And if such a scenario would be correct, than who is the one getting to the house after the escalation? Since that person would probably not be part of the drama?
That's why Isabella, because she is friends with everyone and is the best cook. The person who comes out of the room is the MC himself.:oops::p

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The person who comes out of the room is the MC himself.:oops::p
Yeah, but in this case, regarding the cinematic, I'm asking about the one getting to the entrance of the house after the drama took place. If drama escalated, MC would've went outside and would be in the dead centre of the drama/conflict.

In your theory, who would it be unrelated to the dinner that enters the empty house?

But Jacob :WeSmart:
Jacob couldn't hit anything with more brain cells than Aerith and if it wasnt served drunk on a platter by the MC. Chicks like Sage, Quinn, Zoey, Mel, Sarah, Lily, Lamb Chop Enjoyer, Nicole and a few others would eat him alive.

Reactions: Roroorigina

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The MC first makes sure that Patrick leaves the house. Then he goes into the room to take care of Maya, Josy and Derek. He discovers the reason why Isabella had locked the room. Because of that he has to talk to Isabella, he leaves the room again to look for Isabella, who might be in the kitchen or somewhere else in the house.
So the big question, in your opinion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The MC first makes sure that Patrick leaves the house. Then he goes into the room to take care of Maya, Josy and Derek. He discovers the reason why Isabella had locked the room. Because of that he has to talk to Isabella, he leaves the room again to look for Isabella, who might be in the kitchen or somewhere else in the house.
Are you talking about Bella's locked room? Why Derek, Josy and Maya can see what's inside her room but the MC or Jill can't?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Isn't DPC the one to blame for everything in his game tho :KEK:
Sometimes, due to character's prior behaviour, I see things that simply don't make sense and simply can't see the character doing. Examples:

1. Banana Jill, makes sense.
2. Josy, A HOT member, always trying to look fine as hell, wouldn't make the choice of looking like that, for a party. She looks like she hasn't washed her hair in a month, like a damn hobo. Josy is someone who's good looking and always took care of her image. I don't see her making the choice to look like this. This is DPC dunking on a character with a weird hobo head design.

Like I said, cheating aside, I find Josy to be an attractive LI. Would prefer a solo route tho. Josy overall looks more than fine.I just simply don'y see the character going for the hobo head look. This is pure DPC shenanigans xD

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I'm telling you...if that's what DPC has in mind for Bella in season three, I'm out.

Seriously, is she just with the MC to feel young, sexy and loved again?Will people like MC, Jill and James be hurt in the process just for Bella's vanity?
There's a huge difference between being with someone JUST to feel young, sexy and loved again, and actually FEELING all those things first, therefore liking it. It's clear to me that Bella's case is the latter. She didn't want to develop those feelings for MC, it just happened. Something in him reminds her of the good old days when she was happy and living her best life, and if someone genuinely makes you feel that way, what's wrong about developing feelings for them? It's a lot better than feeling lonely for three years, that's for sure. Bella is not actively trying to fill the void that was left by James' departure, that's why it took her 8 episodes to finally take the next step and invite MC on a date, she wanted to make sure that what she felt for him was more than just carnal desires and nostalgia.

I could be wrong about everything I'm saying right now as we will only know for sure when James finally comes into play, until then it's all very speculative. But I still don't think that DPC will handle her character that way. I mean, if what you say is correct, that would make Bella and MC's relationship way more of a rebound thing than whatever Sage and MC had in the first season.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Relax man, he's in the middle east taking America's oil back. It's a delicate process it takes time... you should be glad he's a patriot... or was :KEK:

let's speculate.
My fear is the DPC creating a huge mystery over James and in the end he was just dead. Or even worse, he's alive and he doesn't give a shit if Bella found someone else or not...

All he wants is to go back home and get back some family heirlooms he left inside the locked room... Dude ...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I could be wrong about everything I'm saying right now as we will only know for sure when James finally comes into play, until then it's all very speculative. But I still don't think that DPC will handle her character that way. I mean, if what you say is correct, that would make Bella and MC's relationship way more of a rebound thing than whatever Sage and MC had in the first season.
I hope I'm very wrong, because if I'm right Bella is no better than the narcissistic Jade.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes