Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I'm telling you...if that's what DPC has in mind for Bella in season three, I'm out.

Seriously, is she just with the MC to feel young, sexy and loved again?Will people like MC, Jill and James be hurt in the process just for Bella's vanity?

Speaking of James, he should have shown up at the game by now. DPC is taking too long to clear up the mystery surrounding Bella. He even had us pick a love interest in episode 8, but we didn't even have time to decide whether Bella would be a good candidate for romance or not.

The same did not happen with the other girls. We had enough time to realize that Sage was the better girl. I foresee Bella's character being destroyed in season three, I'm just going to lower my expectations and make Sage my main girl.
I don't think that you understood me. I think that Isabella has been alone and sad for 3 years, and now he has MC in her life, and she doesn't feel alone and sad, but sexy, young and loved. So she has developed feelings for him because of that. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it as "vanity", but falling for someone that makes her feel good again after some dark years.

I don't know what is going to happen with James, but I would be surprised if DPC is able to come with something different from the cliché story of the MIA soldier (or castaway, explorer, adventurer, survival of a zombie holocaust or whatever) who is presumed dead by everybody, and when he returns home after years, discovers that his wife has moved on and is with other guy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't think that you understood me. I think that Isabella has been alone and sad for 3 years, and now he has MC in her life, and she doesn't feel alone and sad, but sexy, young and loved. So she has developed feelings for him because of that. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it as "vanity", but falling for someone that makes her feel good again after some dark years.

I don't know what is going to happen with James, but I would be surprised if DPC is able to come with something different from the cliché story of the MIA soldier (or castaway, explorer, adventurer, survival of a zombie holocaust or whatever) who is presumed dead by everybody, and when he returns home after years, discovers that his wife has moved on and is with other guy.
I must have misunderstood, sorry.

What I understood was: To keep feeling young, sexy and loved again, Bella wants the MC to stay with her.

What you probably meant was: Now that she has the MC she feels young, sexy and loved again (as a consequence).

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys i need some help, i downloaded the last version, for EP9, but right after loading my save from interlude, game crashes when jacob begins to talk, what can i do? i don(t use mod or anything.. :/

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I do use glasses, doesn't help. Episode 9 wise, In some shots she's ok. In some, oh boi.
Like I stated a few times, Nothing against Josy as a character(except the cheating), just in my subjective opinion, poor ep9 design.

I thought she looked adorable. Specially with the Hair down. :love:

View attachment 2318154
Thank you for this, much love :D

One thing I must admit that made me laugh, when I shit on Trans Jill(also, nothing against the character, I enjoy her route for what it is, I shit on --->DPC's<--- efforts), people have a laugh and react with LULZ.
When I say --->DPC<--- made Josy pretty shitty in ep9, I get more facepalms than TNG Picard facepalms for every Prime Directive fuck up.

Banana stans > Josy stans.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I do use glasses, doesn't help. Episode 9 wise, In some shots she's ok. In some, oh boi.
Like I stated a few times, Nothing against Josy as a character(except the cheating), just in my subjective opinion, poor ep9 design.

Thank you for this, much love :D

One thing I must admit that made me laugh, when I shit on Trans Jill(also, nothing against the character, I enjoy her route for what it is, I shit on --->DPC's<--- efforts), people have a laugh and react with LULZ.
When I say --->DPC<--- made Josy pretty shitty in ep9, I get more facepalms than TNG Picard facepalms for every Prime Directive fuck up.

Banana stans > Josy stans.
Because In Jill case, that is the truth :whistle:, in Josy case, it's not , it is that simple :cool:. That is why you don't get facepalm from Banana jil stans, because even they know its true :LOL:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Because In Jill case, that is the truth :whistle:, in Josy case, it's not , it is that simple :cool:. That is why you don't get facepalm from Banana jil stans, because even they know its true :LOL:
To each his own, I'm not preaching that my opinion is the objective truth.
My subjective opinion is that Josy, a usually quite hot and petite LI, is assassinated in ep9, design wise.

Btw, nice avatar :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes