DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I don't know if someone has covered this already, but if you're like me and prefer to cheat at the Mansion Repair and Party Planning mini-games to give yourself an easier time, you can use the console commands below (also useful to avoid mods).

Mansion Repair
mStatClean = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
mStatBuild = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
mStatWork = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
mStatSalvage = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
mMoney = How much money you want

The first four will give every DIK max stats, which means that you'll be able to repair every room by assigning just one DIK per room. The variable for money becomes redundant as you'll easily earn enough money for the windows anyways, but hey, if you want to give yourself unlimited money, go ahead.

Party Planning
Here, you'll still have to think a little bit for the placement of the items, but the following commands will give you every single major perk and unlimited money, which should make the placement extremely easy.

Pink Weiß (Beer doesn't need Cups to activate): pp_icons_limited_dependency_list[0] = ""
Finger Food (Food doesn't need Trash Cans to activate): pp_icons_limited_dependency_list[3] = ""
Jello Shots (Liqour doesn't need Cups to activate): pp_icons_limited_dependency_list[5] = ""
Connections (Reduces the cost of Drugs by $3): pp_price_limited_list[2] = 1
Wholesale (Reduces the cost of Kegs by $3): pp_price_limited_list[4] = 2
Black Friday (Reduces the cost of Speakers by $2): pp_price_limited_list[7] = 1
Crowdfunding (Increase the party budget by $4): pp_extra_budget = 4
DIK Party (50 % extra bonus score from activities): pp_bonus_multiplier = 1.50
Ease to Please (Receive 20 % extra Happiness for each fulfilled need for every DIK): pp_extra_happiness = 1.2
Hard to Let Down (Unfulfilled needs lose 20 % less Happiness points for every DIK): pp_happiness_penalty = 0.8
Multiplier Madness (DIKs with at least 50 % Happiness adds and extra 0.1x multiplier per fulfilled need): pp_multiplier_madness = 0.10
Below Budget (Save up to $5 for the next party budget): pp_below_budget = min(pp_money,5)
pp_money = How much money you want

Note: The major perks you add (i.e., the ones you didn't legitimately select) might reset between rounds, so it's possible you'll need to re-enter them for the next round.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I didn't even notice it. Who the hell ties their hair to sleep? It's super uncomfortable.
I do it, and I know other people that do it (I've talked about it once and I thought I was the weird one for doing it, found it wasn't). It's actually better because sometimes you wake up and your hair is a huge mess. If you sleep on your side or face down it's very comfortable option (and face up if it's high enough probably too).

Reactions: KaiserST and ffive

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
For the BADIK know-it-all trivia experts, does the wooden railing in top-left tell us anything? Its inside, but I wonder where - Lilys flat? If so, doesnt remind me much of this pic: View attachment 2318646
If I had to guess it's in the DiK mansion above Tommy's room / the dance floor
screenshot0077.png
screenshot0078.png
forgot to add the main menu slide of Lily is in the MC's bedroom, that's his Wallpaper & bedframe (possible Lily staying the night in the next episode?)

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR and Roundell

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If I had to guess it's in the DiK mansion above Tommy's room / the dance floor
View attachment 2318748
View attachment 2318750
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.
Hahaha, man, it's just a preview, you don't even know which scene is for. And you already have written a whole plot with four characters :ROFLMAO: Maybe they are just hanging out around the mansion and looking at the new additions after the party in the DIK's hall of fame, or something like that.

I'm all about theories with just an imagen, but I think this one is too much. ;)

Reactions: Mmoney7187
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes