Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.
I think that's reading a bit much into it....(not saying your becoming Dali_x or anything, just, a bit much)....but I do wonder if she is pulling a stripper's trick. I hope not, because, yeah, I'd like her to be a potential end game, and that look is a hell of a start, but she's good at her job, which means making guys feel special so they give up their dosh. And that is definitely a look to make a guy feel special.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Oh I wonder if she is visiting MC here or what shes doing there.
It is a kinda odd place for them to be, unless they were making out on the porch with all the flowers or something. It's not the best way to Tremolo's room from anywhere. Unless, of course, it's during another party (which would be reasonable, given the party planer mini-game is a thing), and they were on the dance floor in the basement.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
As long as Lily doesn't pull an Amber Heard on MC, we good.
Maybe her ep9 costume hinted at her being a bit unhinged/deranged, and her telling him not to fall for her is an act of kindness.
Y'all are just waiting for her to tell Tremolo the story about her redhead older sister who kidnapped and almost killed a dude after burning down his house and girlfriend....

• Wow
Reactions: Lurcher1

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
For those who wonder how do increase party planner money, it's in the pp_money variable

And you can iterate through all globals through something like dir()[10::] where 10 is the offset. I didn't bother going to the code. It lookd like dir stores them in alphabetical order, so ez to navigate with the offset.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Whether it's one pair of legs or two pairs of legs in bed from Tommy I couldn't care less, and neither could Heather. She wanted a relationship like that and now she's in a relationship like that. Heather's problem.:rolleyes:
Don't let the truth get in the way of a good theory? :KEK:

Well, to be fair to Heather Tommy isn't doing what he promised to do.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't let the truth get in the way of a good theory? :KEK:

Well, to be fair to Heather Tommy isn't doing what he promised to do.
I agree with you there. But if you want to carry a hedgehog across the street and don't use gloves, you know beforehand so it gets prickly.

Heather has known Tommy for a long time and knows so he doesn't always tell the truth. It's her own fault.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Season 3 Episode 9 special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 2022-12-29: Added Story Special Renders.

Special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode Interlude
Episode 8
Episode 7
Episode 6
Episode 5
do you know how to get 2D E9-others branch(the one at the bottom)?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Leave Tara to the MC, Derek and Karen Rebecca Johnson will be a great couple.
I love Derek like a brother, and he can have almost any girl he wants, Cammy, Riona, even one of the main LI if I'm not on their path....but if he tries to stick his dick inside KRJ, I will ventilate him. I will pull his still beating heart from his chest and offer it to my dark god. Kali Ma. Kali Maaaa!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So Jill's banana costume... :rolleyes:

It just occurred to me that it would have been awesome if she rocked up in a turtle outfit (given the running turtle joke with the mc and all that, yeah I don't need to explain that...).

Opportunity missed. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes