tg

May 1, 2017
Rox and Buddy are talking about Scorsese's movie "The departed", so that scene is around 2006. 13 years from 2019, the year BaDIK is set, I suppose (It's the year of the first release). If Quinn is 19-20 now (she was a "daughter" last year), she could be 6-7 then and Jill around 8. Makes sense. Lana could be 18. She couldn't be underaged, because I don't think a father could make an underaged girl leave he familiar home. I don't see a big problem here with ages.

Anyway, I think that if DPC wanted to give a hint that this girl was Lana, she would have used nail polish. She always uses nail polish in the others images of her. Probably it's just a random butt. But that's not important. The theory can be true and it's not needed that Lana is that girl. She could have a drug-addiction problem that at the end caused her death, and be involved with Rox and Buddy. It would be a way to link Jill's and Quinn's stories, even if MC is not in Quinn's path. We'll see, I suppose.
No, one thing I'd like to point out is that... early on, in season 1 or 2, I forget where it is, but you can look at Maya's noticeboard, and see a calendar. It's 2017, from memory. And, it's hard to say if someone would just leave an old, out of date calendar up there. So, I do think the game is based on 2017. I'd have to play through again and look for that calendar to be sure, but that's what came to mind when you suggested it was 2019...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A360 and Roundell

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
No, one thing I'd like to point out is that... early on, in season 1 or 2, I forget where it is, but you can look at Maya's noticeboard, and see a calendar. It's 2017, from memory. And, it's hard to say if someone would just leave an old, out of date calendar up there. So, I do think the game is based on 2017. I'd have to play through again and look for that calendar to be sure, but that's what came to mind when you suggested it was 2019...
Well they are talking about "The departed" in that scene, that final scene with the rat is pretty famous. So its 2006 or later. If the game is set in 2017 and Quinn is 19-20, Quinn would be around 8-9 there... I think a bit too old. It seems that Rox is talking to a younger girl. :unsure:

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Rox and Buddy are talking about Scorsese's movie "The departed", so that scene is around 2006. 13 years from 2019, the year BaDIK is set, I suppose (It's the year of the first release). If Quinn is 19-20 now (she was a "daughter" last year), she could be 6-7 then and Jill around 8. Makes sense. Lana could be 18. She couldn't be underaged, because I don't think a father could make an underaged girl leave he familiar home. I don't see a big problem here with ages.

Anyway, I think that if DPC wanted to give a hint that this girl was Lana, she would have used nail polish. She always uses nail polish in the others images of her. Probably it's just a random butt. But that's not important. The theory can be true and it's not needed that Lana is that girl. She could have a drug-addiction problem that at the end caused her death, and be involved with Rox and Buddy. It would be a way to link Jill's and Quinn's stories, even if MC is not in Quinn's path. We'll see, I suppose.
I think it makes sense. Jill and Quinn's routes are mutually exclusive, for some reason. And also Jill and Quinn are the characters who share less with each other, they don't hang around with the same people... Every other character is connected to each other except those two. Lana would make a lot of narrative sense.

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.
Well, certainly a more plausible theory than the strange ideas in this thread e.g. that Vinny came there in EP9 with good intentions to teach something/test MC, calling him a biting or just barking dog and threatening him with a gun (he had previously formed a response to every possible MC behavior so he would have something to think about) :HideThePain:

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.
If it is the mansion isn't there more than Tommy and Heather in that area? Rusty's room with the safe and the porch are there, the MC could be coming from or heading to visit any of them. If it is the mansion then that pic would be where Sandy tries to have the MC fuck her against the wall, maybe Lily actually will :).

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
hmmm. the acting lessons characters don't have last names? i'm wondering if leah's last name was morgan.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This is Jill we're talking about, so it would've probably been this:
View attachment 2319716
Only if you're on her path. If you're not on her path she will dress sexy.

It's another complaint, if the many I have for her. Jill (or DPC) seems to punish players for choosing her. She doesn't put out, she's hard to please, and even if you get her, she dresses less sexy for you. I'm not sure if DPC is going for some kind of delayed gratification with her or just like sadism, but the other LI have it easier.

Although I am very scared of Bella now. I really do think that's about to blow up in our faces....

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So am I the only one disappointed on the "Other" path that you give Zoey the choice to stay the night and she doesn't?
Actually, no (imo only). Nothing makes me want a girl more than her showing interest but making me work for it.

I like that Zoey basically tied a string to me all episode long, then shit me down at the end.

The real question is was this a deliberate ploy (Dik Zoey) or just trying to be more careful with my MC's feelings (chick Zoey)? Honestly, I'd respect her more if it was the former, but I'd lose all interest in the character as a romance option.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Was trying to decide between these 2 for a new avatar:

saint ty avy 2.png and ty avy.png

But I decided to stay with the Saint theme :HideThePain:

Only if you're on her path. If you're not on her path she will dress sexy.

It's another complaint, if the many I have for her. Jill (or DPC) seems to punish players for choosing her. She doesn't put out, she's hard to please, and even if you get her, she dresses less sexy for you. I'm not sure if DPC is going for some kind of delayed gratification with her or just like sadism, but the other LI have it easier.

Although I am very scared of Bella now. I really do think that's about to blow up in our faces....
That's the thing. If not on Jill route, or in a Bella/Jill route she has to impress, to push harder, get out of her comfort zone.
The thing is, Banana Jill totally makes sense and is true to character. If MC loves her for who she is, she can stay her goofy sheltered self. No need to get out of the comfort zone, no need to compete for attention.

On Jill's route, you expect light comedy, SFW, semi-mature, clumsy and naive stuff. And that's exactly what you get.
DPC doesn't care for the CTRL-till-LEWD Squad, so for him, Banana Jill is something that stays true to her character.
So Banana Jill is legit and true to character.

That's my view on it.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Was trying to decide between these 2 for a new avatar:

View attachment 2320175 and View attachment 2320176

But I decided to stay with the Saint theme :HideThePain:

That's the thing. If not on Jill route, or in a Bella/Jill route she has to impress, to push harder, get out of her comfort zone.
The thing is, Banana Jill totally makes sense and is true to character. If MC loves her for who she is, she can stay her goofy sheltered self. No need to get out of the comfort zone, no need to compete for attention.

On Jill's route, you expect light comedy, SFW, semi-mature, clumsy and naive stuff. And that's exactly what you get.
DPC doesn't care for the CTRL-till-LEWD Squad, so for him, Banana Jill is something that stays true to her character.
So Banana Jill is legit and true to character.

That's my view on it.
Why would Jill need to impress on a non Jill route? She's the one who dumped the MC in many cases and she still sluts it up.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes