Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Do you guys think Cathy's gone from the game for good?
Nah, she has an image in the new menu rotation.
Also getting a blowjob from her also locks you out of Bella's path, which IIRC was the only side chick blocking a main LI before picking Others at the end of episode 8. I doubt DPC would make this choice have such a severe consequence if she was gone from the game right afterwards.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
perhaps Jade tells Cathy she is having an affair with MC and Cathy tells Jade she gave him a bj and they decide to organize a threesome. that would be hot.

Reactions: Bloker997

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you guys think Cathy's gone from the game for good?
Nah, she has an image in the new menu rotation.
Also getting a blowjob from her also locks you out of Bella's path, which IIRC was the only side chick blocking a main LI before picking Others at the end of episode 8. I doubt DPC would make this choice have such a severe consequence if she was gone from the game right afterwards.
Since he appeared, for no particular reason, at the end of the eighth chapter I hoped he would appear already in the ninth.

However I agree, sooner or later in the third season she returns

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Agreed, and if it is above Tommy's room then it does put a new perspective on what's happening. Lily could be trying to distract Fuckface because Quinn and Tommy are with Vinnie in Tommy's room and she's been tasked with keeping Fuckface away to avoid another confrontation. So the look of Lily "falling for" Fuckface is in fact just her seduction face to get him away from that location.
Or maybe she is just visiting fuckface? Since he also live there and she is one of the main girl for others route? And it doesn't have anything to do with Tommy, Quinn or Vinny? Also, lily mentioned it in ep9 that fuckface doesn't fall for her seduction.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I got a wild theory right here
View attachment 2319135
The girl on the right is Jill's sister (Lana) and she died from either an overdose or being involved in the drug business of the area with Rox & Buddy.
I don't know if that girl is actually Lana, but the theory makes sense. Jill's mother says that she and her husband made Lana leave the house because "she wasn't been herself tonight". Maybe she was high. If Rox and Buddy are the main drug dealers of the area, makes sense that Lane got drugs from them, or even were selling for them. A rich girl like Lana would probably end up in rehab payed by her family before it's too late for her, but maybe Lana's parents didn't know how hooked she actually was. Jill wants to make a campaign to "raise awareness". Probably she thinks that, whatever it was Lana's problem, her parents weren't aware enough and doesn't want that the same thing happens with other people. Also, Lana's problems are shameful for her family, since they don't want that Jill makes that campaign. Having a junkie daughter would be shameful for a family like the Royces. And it would be a link between Jill's subplot and Quinn's&Buddy subplot. Makes sense, it's not a crazy theory.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
So Jill's banana costume... :rolleyes:

It just occurred to me that it would have been awesome if she rocked up in a turtle outfit (given the running turtle joke with the mc and all that, yeah I don't need to explain that...).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Opportunity missed. :cry:
This is Jill we're talking about, so it would've probably been this:
Layer 3.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know if that girl is actually Lana, but the theory makes sense. Jill's mother says that she and her husband made Lana leave the house because "she wasn't been herself tonight". Maybe she was high. If Rox and Buddy are the main drug dealers of the area, makes sense that Lane got drugs from them, or even were selling for them. A rich girl like Lana would probably end up in rehab payed by her family before it's too late for her, but maybe Lana's parents didn't know how hooked she actually was. Jill wants to make a campaign to "raise awareness". Probably she thinks that, whatever it was Lana's problem, her parents weren't aware enough and doesn't want that the same thing happens with other people. Also, Lana's problems are shameful for her family, since they don't want that Jill makes that campaign. Having a junkie daughter would be shameful for a family like the Royces. And it would be a link between Jill's subplot and Quinn's&Buddy subplot. Makes sense, it's not a crazy theory.
when this theory was first discussed there was a problem with the ages.

Lana is more or less the same age in both Quinn's and Jill's flashbacks, at the most in Jill's she should be younger. whereas in the flashbacks Quinn would appear to be much younger than Jill (there should be a 1 year difference between the two)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Lana is more or less the same age in both Quinn's and Jill's flashbacks, at the most in Jill's she should be younger. whereas in the flashbacks Quinn would appear to be much younger than Jill (there should be a 1 year difference between the two)
We never see Quinn in her flashbacks, right? It's always from her eyes.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Or maybe she is just visiting fuckface? Since he also live there and she is one of the main girl for others route? And it doesn't have anything to do with Tommy, Quinn or Vinny? Also, lily mentioned it in ep9 that fuckface doesn't fall for her seduction.
But Fuckface's room is the other side of the mansion, there's no reason to go near Tommy's room to visit Fuckface.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

Rox and Buddy are talking about Scorsese's movie "The departed", so that scene is around 2006. 13 years from 2019, the year BaDIK is set, I suppose (It's the year of the first release). If Quinn is 19-20 now (she was a "daughter" last year), she could be 6-7 then and Jill around 8. Makes sense. Lana could be 18. She couldn't be underaged, because I don't think a father could make an underaged girl leave he familiar home. I don't see a big problem here with ages.

Anyway, I think that if DPC wanted to give a hint that this girl was Lana, she would have used nail polish. She always uses nail polish in the others images of her. Probably it's just a random butt. But that's not important. The theory can be true and it's not needed that Lana is that girl. She could have a drug-addiction problem that at the end caused her death, and be involved with Rox and Buddy. It would be a way to link Jill's and Quinn's stories, even if MC is not in Quinn's path. We'll see, I suppose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A360

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So am I the only one disappointed on the "Other" path that you give Zoey the choice to stay the night and she doesn't?
Surely she will on next episodes, when she'll join B&R and take art classes with Jacob... Or she will find a job in a tattoo shop near B&R with Mona... and then :
Mona : you know Zoey, i think i want to fuck him too !

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes