Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Why would Jill need to impress on a non Jill route? She's the one who dumped the MC in many cases and she still sluts it up.
It was her friends who convinced her to dress as a sexy bee since she lacked the self-confidence to choose her own costume. She doesn't want to impress anybody. Remember how she told the MC she didn't like her luxury furniture, her big bed and expensive car? That it was all chosen for her but it's not really her? She just wants to be herself but is afraid to until she starts dating the MC.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Screenshot_3.png

pepedab-dab.gif

excuse me
how to become F protag in this game?
In the season 3 interlude you play as Zoey, the protagonist's former girl. The rest of the game you play as a boy.
in no way

BADIK has a female protagonist only in the interlude, a short chapter between the second and third season
I'd only add: The choices you make in the Interlude decide how the EX behaves in the rest of the game.
But there is only 1 real protagonist in the game, and he's male.

AchedCroissant Hot Take: Jill is unwilling to suck a dick properly, yet DPC made the fans swallow a big ass banana :KEK:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
That's the thing. If not on Jill route, or in a Bella/Jill route she has to impress, to push harder, get out of her comfort zone.
The thing is, Banana Jill totally makes sense and is true to character. If MC loves her for who she is, she can stay her goofy sheltered self. No need to get out of the comfort zone, no need to compete for attention.

On Jill's route, you expect light comedy, SFW, semi-mature, clumsy and naive stuff. And that's exactly what you get.
DPC doesn't care for the CTRL-till-LEWD Squad, so for him, Banana Jill is something that stays true to her character.
So Banana Jill is legit and true to character.

That's my view on it.

Jill didn't dress sexy and came as a minions wet dream instead. Sage is too much of a horny party girl.

Seen both criticisms and it's interesting that's what some took from EP9 as negatives. Out of the MGs Jill is the most shy sexually and does not go out of her way to be sexy often. Sage on the other hand is probably the horniest of the MGs partying, sex, been sexy and fucking been fun matter to her. She's the president of the HOTs after all.

In both cases the characters are at a party behaving exactly how you'd expect they would especially if in a relationship with the MC and ready to have fun. Jill turning up in a silly outfit to have fun without much thought of been sexy. Sage ready and wanting a fun wild night. Yet both annoyed some people despite it been pretty consistent for the characters.

Edit: Also saint Tybalt is making me wanna vomit was trans Jill not enough :ROFLMAO:?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yet both annoyed some people despite it been pretty consistent for the characters.
Yup, pretty much what I say often.

Edit: Also saint Tybalt is making me wanna vomit was trans Jill not enough :ROFLMAO:?
Screenshot_4.png

I'm here to:
1. Shoot the shit with fellow BaDIK fans.
2. Do my usual Mayaposting.
3. Defend and Dunk on Jill route.
4. Enjoy dalli_x theories
5. Cause nausea with my memes.
6. Get posts deleted for inevitably saying that my favorite AVN does something better than BaDIK.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
But Fuckface's room is the other side of the mansion, there's no reason to go near Tommy's room to visit Fuckface.
Good point, I think lily was visiting Tommy because of Vinny (appeared in Halloween party). Maybe Vinny is causing them more troubles or she is just going there to tell him that she saw Vinny at the party. I don't think she is trying to distract Mc there.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah i have 5 saves but all of them crash at the same moment, when Jacob begins to talk in the beginning of EP09...
You say that you never used a mod, but did you by some chance downloaded a save before? Maybe that save was with mods and is causing all this. Never the less, you might still try downloading the modded save fix, and try with hit. You can find it on the first page, in Extras.

It's worth trying at least, might fix your issue.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
thanx you for your help ,
You say that you never used a mod, but did you by some chance downloaded a save before? Maybe that save was with mods and is causing all this. Never the less, you might still try downloading the modded save fix, and try with hit. You can find it on the first page, in Extras.

It's worth trying at least, might fix your issue.
thx your it worked, someone gave me the link, it was maybe a save with a mod, don't remember after 1 year^^

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
thanx you for your help ,

thx your it worked, someone gave me the link, it was maybe a save with a mod, don't remember after 1 year^^
Just to save you from a possible future headache since you're already here, there is a HIGH chance you might end up in a loop later on. If played with mods for MULTI routes, you'll have to install the newest version of the mod.

The first church of the Saint Tybalt opens this weekend.
View attachment 2320410
I love you #NoHomo

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes