Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
These two are literal whores on their way back from gloryhole shift. Hardly a representative of what people who aren't whores dress like in the game.

Both of them also happen much more covering clothes at other points in the game. But unsurprisingly you won't be posting images of these.
Yeah, totally realistic, because in college campuses you see whores in their way back from gloryholes every day. Here there are some of them.
017322a_fdoc0417-1200x675.jpg

Wait... those are real students, and don't dress like the ones of B&R, just some of them wear shorts, and not too short, by the way... :unsure:

And teachers in real colleges dress like this, of course.
Is.jpg

Or with this cleavage

Nora.jpg
Or like this, including the posture she adopts while she's eating, totally realistic :rolleyes:
jade.jpg

And not like this

info-for-faculty-interior-hero.jpg

Or like this
up-teachers1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Yeah, BaDIK is exactly like real life. I´m biased and live in Afghanistan because I think it's not.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I see you're a noob around here. We need something to argue about in order to pass some time before the next episode comes out 6 years from now with 700 animations and 18 more useless mini games.
LOL!
You got me!
I'm wet behind the ears.
The greenest of greens.
Don't scar me for life please.

:p

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Just gona keep this reply simple and to the point.
As far as how the characters in the game are dressed, I feel kinda silly pointing this out but, last I checked the game wasn't a simulator. Just sayin'

I don't think it's an actual reason to argue (not that I get the feeling anyone's arguing (yet)) about who's more right than who. Shall we keep things in perspective?

;)
Of course is not a simulator. But some people here say it's realistic!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I noticed this during the first time I played their route, but I was convinced that they didn't like it when I read the guide.
Yeah, trying to dodge that question nets you relationship hit large enough it's pretty much only a net gain if you'd have to admit to 10+ girls otherwise. Any other case, you're better off just coming clean :V

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, trying to dodge that question nets you relationship hit large enough it's pretty much only a net gain if you'd have to admit to 10+ girls otherwise. Any other case, you're better off just coming clean :V
What can I say, I'm a simple man and I love to make girls happy. The fact that I bring pleasure to many girls, well, I'm just a philanthropist. :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, totally realistic, because in college campuses you see whores in their way back from gloryholes every day. Here there are some of them.
I think you're mixing up arguments here. It wasn't a question whether it's realistic to have actual whores in college (although if you want to go that way, there's little doubt you'll find some girls in RL willing to sell sex there to horny idiots pathetic enough to pay for it) But it was about clothing. And in this context, your argument was akin to claiming, "everyone in the game dresses like a fireman" and then showing picture of two actual firemen in the game as a proof of it.

Reactions: sava75

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, according to me this video when it aired made bare midriffs a widespread fad. It made regular YAs and teens dress in ways that showed off theirs, even though these women were by no means whores.
Dude, seriously.

The discussion was about how the girls on Being a DIK dressed slutty the vast majority of the time just for fanservice and not for realism.

Nobody took isolated scenes as an example with the exception of Bella, who only dresses promiscuously as a teacher or inside her own house.

The other girls, whoever they are, have many more scenes dressed in a vulgar way than the way women actually dress and that doesn't match reality. That's it!

Nobody is saying that it's wrong for girls to dress like this in the game, what is being defended is the idea that DPC opted for more sexualized attire for the girls to please the public without worrying about whether they are dressed realistically.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
View attachment 2323130

Wait... those are real students, and don't dress like the ones of B&R, just some of them wear shorts, and not too short, by the way... :unsure:

And teachers in real colleges dress like this, of course.
View attachment 2323120

Or with this cleavage

View attachment 2323121
Or like this, including the posture she adopts while she's eating, totally realistic :rolleyes:
View attachment 2323124

And not like this

View attachment 2323146

Or like this
View attachment 2323148

Yeah, BaDIK is exactly like real life. I´m biased and live in Afghanistan because I think it's not.

And this is a picture of a preschool teacher:
5eb969311f.jpg

Chemistry teacher:

037b975aba9a9de14f1dbf48153545d6.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes