DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Episode 9 for me it felt like how Episode 5 was but on steroids 1 giant freeroam with no story progression. Don't get me wrong it was not bad content wise but it felt hollow also not having an aftermath didn't help either. It just straight up ends... What made Ep5 better were the little pieces of story and things that happened outside the party.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Why are you guys still not arguing about the fact that so many of the female characters have either a F or G cup
The discussion is that some on this forum thinks that students and teachers only dresses like nuns IRL but every girl in the game always dress like a whore. :rolleyes:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Episode 9 for me it felt like how Episode 5 was but on steroids 1 giant freeroam with no story progression. Don't get me wrong it was not bad content wise but it felt hollow also not having an aftermath didn't help either. It just straight up ends... What made Ep5 better were the little pieces of story and things that happened outside the party.
I didn't like the DPC spending an entire episode just for a Halloween party. In a single episode the story could have progressed a lot, spending on a party I believe was a mistake. If we only have 16 episodes in total, 1 episode was wasted (Halloween).

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I didn't like the DPC spending an entire episode just for a Halloween party. In a single episode the story could have progressed a lot, spending on a party I believe was a mistake. If we only have 16 episodes in total, 1 episode was wasted (Halloween).
Ohhh but don't worry we still have the christmas and new year's eve party then the spring break so more parties to come...:KEK:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't see a fun episode as wasted.
When I say in wasted it's in the sense of storytelling, the episode was really fun.

Ohhh but don't worry we still have the christmas and new year's eve party then the spring break so more parties to come...:KEK:
I knew it... I had my doubts when I saw Madame for the first time, now I'm sure...
God has abandoned us...

Reactions: hawk784563

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)
The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update
You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
The best little mod from Texas just got even better.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added more hidden magazine notifications. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
Go get you some. Enjoy and regards as always.
SanchoMod - S1/S2 Update (non-critical)
The "Redux" update
Again: You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Updated to Core v7a
  • New feature - Added the MiniStat auto-Hide/Show code.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • Updated feature - Improved the ChoiceGuide to be more uniform and informative.
  • Updated feature - Improved the FreeRoam guide within the MiniStat.
  • Updated feature - Added more SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • Updated feature - Added all the latest HotKeys.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all (really).
Go get you some.
Enjoy and regards as always.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
SanchoMod - S1/S2 Update (non-critical)
The "Redux" update
Again: You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Updated to Core v7a
  • New feature - Added the MiniStat auto-Hide/Show code.
  • Updated feature - Improved the ChoiceGuide to be more uniform and informative.
  • Updated feature - Improved the FreeRoam guide within the MiniStat.
  • Updated feature - Added more SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all (really).
Go get you some.
Enjoy and regards as always.
Thanks, I've been waiting for this. :love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maya
View attachment 2323283
Hooker
View attachment 2323253
Hooker
View attachment 2323256
Hooker
View attachment 2323259
Hooker
View attachment 2323261
Hooker
View attachment 2323287
Hooker
View attachment 2323289
Hooker
View attachment 2323292

Hooker
View attachment 2323301

Hooker
View attachment 2323304

College student.

View attachment 2323272

Just show me a photo of real college students dressed like Maya, with a top so small, a skirt so short, and stiletto heels, just walking around the campus.
You, sir, obviously live in the wrong state. The example you show for "college student" looks more like someone walking out of WalMart. :ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Wtf, top secret knowledge?
If you talk about any other game here, the post is going to be deleted. Anyway, it's Summer is Gone.
Actually, I already made a top 10 list with details once, so it was easier to copy/paste in a DM.
One can go a bit off topic, using spoiler tags. But direct mention of other games without spoiler tags can cause thread bans even(not just post deletion, I've been banned from here once already). So I'm just looking out for myself and others, keeping bigger off topic posts in DMs.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zareem

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Maya
View attachment 2323283
Hooker
View attachment 2323253
Hooker
View attachment 2323256
Hooker
View attachment 2323259
Hooker
View attachment 2323261
Hooker
View attachment 2323287
Hooker
View attachment 2323289
Hooker
View attachment 2323292

Hooker
View attachment 2323301

Hooker
View attachment 2323304

College student.

View attachment 2323272

Just show me a photo of real college students dressed like Maya, with a top so small, a skirt so short, and stiletto heels, just walking around the campus.
Half of those hookers are hotter than Maya

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
It'd have probably flowed better if there was more before and after the party. If you're doing one thing and in one place in a game it can to feel very limited.

If it'd been more like

• Sage's house with Maya
  • Hangout doing something stupid or crazy with Derek
  • Halloween Party
  • Morning scene and walk of shame with consequences in episode
  • Some convos with the DIKs about the party
  • Derek comes to the MC about the camera end of episode.

Like that but you know better. That wouldn't have taken an excessive amount of work either.

This felt like a setup episode. Show the start of relationships, show J&M become an exclusive throuple, show the MC taking leadership with parties, introduce players to the party minigame, show Vinny, Quinn x Tommy patching things up etc. Thing about segments like that is they don't progress, they're setting things up to progress that's fine in a full game. It'll probably be fine when there's a couple of episodes either side of it but waiting months to feel like things don't move not so much.

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

And this is a picture of a preschool teacher:
View attachment 2323205

Chemistry teacher:

View attachment 2323245
Yeah, like this one

But do you really think that's representative of how college female teachers dresses and behaves? Or a single case?

By the way, that link says that most of the students involved in prostitution in that college were men. I'm really glad DPC didn't decided to create a game about that... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zareem

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How about i'll show you something even better:

1674154524882.png

These two are Florida university students who not only dress like you can see on the picture, but together with their pimp (also university student) , after getting busted in undercover sting operation.

Something to maybe keep in mind next time you want to talk how college students dressing like whores and engaging in prostitution are totally unrealistic.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya
View attachment 2323283
Hooker
View attachment 2323253
Hooker
View attachment 2323256
Hooker
View attachment 2323259
Hooker
View attachment 2323261
Hooker
View attachment 2323287
Hooker
View attachment 2323289
Hooker
View attachment 2323292

Hooker
View attachment 2323301

Hooker
View attachment 2323304

College student.

View attachment 2323272

main-qimg-84e63cb55a507d61fcdeae0063d055d2-c.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes