TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So I had three options of people at the end for (dont want to spoil any more) a final choice, are those three locked to be the same people or can they change? I think this game is very easy for a female to pretend to be a male, I don't see the females as real love interests as I can't really feel so close to a woman so easily so I can just screw around :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So I had three options of people at the end for (dont want to spoil any more) a final choice, are those three locked to be the same people or can they change? I think this game is very easy for a female to pretend to be a male, I don't see the females as real love interests as I can't really feel so close to a woman so easily so I can just screw around :)
Always the same three choices and only two of them can be locked if you don't reach enough points with the respective person. The first choice is always available no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So I had three options of people at the end for (dont want to spoil any more) a final choice, are those three locked to be the same people or can they change?
Current consensus is that this is just DPC's way to set things going with them and we can "bail out" later if we wanna chase others. Nobody is certain obviously. That is.. nobody is exactly happy if we are forced into relationship with one when there are 5 main girls and we suppose to make that choice so its probably a temporary thing.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Always the same three choices and only two of them can be locked if you don't reach enough points with the respective person. The third one is always available no matter what.
Wait, the third one (starting from the left) is always available? that's interesting

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi sorry to bother you but i've been trying to play Being a Dik 3.0 for the past 2 days and all im getting are hard crashes,some renders are shown as grey and black pixels and tracebacks which i do not understand,

The game also crashes at random points and sometimes when the characters blink the screen goes black or it shows grey and black pixels instead.

These are some of the tracebacks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you could help that would be great if not if you know anyone that could help would be helpful too

sorry to bother you.

Just really want to play this update.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
The crunched version has corrupted those particular files so you have to download and insert them manually. Someone around here uploaded them...
EDIT: Its supposedly fixed so if you redownload fixed crunched version it should work...?
Thank you. I'm gonna search those files.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wait, the third one (starting from the left) is always available? that's interesting
No that's not how I meant it. Let me re-phrase: the first choice is always available.

Hi sorry to bother you but i've been trying to play Being a Dik 3.0 for the past 2 days and all im getting are hard crashes,some renders are shown as grey and black pixels and tracebacks which i do not understand,

The game also crashes at random points and sometimes when the characters blink the screen goes black or it shows grey and black pixels instead.

These are some of the tracebacks

If you could help that would be great if not if you know anyone that could help would be helpful too

sorry to bother you.

Just really want to play this update.
Did you install the cheat mod on your previous version? If so, you need to install it again for v0.3 to work.

Reactions: Jester35

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
No that's not how I meant it. Let me re-phrase: the first choice is always available.

Did you install the cheat mod on your previous version? If so, you need to install it again for v0.3 to work.
I did. I also installed the new version im still getiing problems idk what to do.

Secci

Aug 17, 2019
Save file after talking with maya first time plz because I'm in the room study and can't leave to talk to maya I have just one choice study

D

Deleted member 1532217

Save file after talking with maya first time plz because I'm in the room study and can't leave to talk to maya I have just one choice study
Maya isn’t in the room with you?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yo man, DrPinkCake and your crew should win a prize for this amazing game. It is excellent in all aspects and the genres simply intertwine each other in such a natural way that I like each update more. I just wanted to mention that I hope Bella and Mc are not related as family or something like that because that girl is my favorite and I would like her to be a candidate to be with the Mc at the end of the game because they do a chemistry I'm speechless... And finally but just as important as the most interesting story really. It only remains to thank for this masterpiece and I definitely do not regret or little by supporting you in Patreon

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes