sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if the answers obvious and I'm just forgetting but why isn't Jill one of the options at the end? I mean you've already stayed with her and out of everyone, I'd say she would be most likely to take MC in in a moment of need. Perhaps even over Derek due to the fact that it's his sister that MC is upset with, which is awkward.

I like Sage a lot and want to see where her story goes, but at this moment, do she and the MC have the sort of relationship where he'd go to her when he's upset? They only tend to interact when she wants something (help with Chad, guitar lessons, sex, to feel wanted etc.) Of course this could be a way to show how much she actually cares about MC (either turning him away or being there for him).
Tybalt wouldn't allow it and give an order to the security guards to remove him from the premises.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I think everyone will agree not many has as much detail and talent going into it as this one does. Im in it for the story not the sex scenes to me thats just a bonus and this gets the job done and then some:)

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
Incredible Storyline , wouldnt mind if you make a sequel of this game, Man Sage and Isabelle have extra ordinary life (would love to see more of em ) like features 11/10 for the creation !

Reactions: Ematerasu

awiwi

May 14, 2019
Nice episode, I actually like Jill now. I also like Arieth, Ashley, Heather, Bella, Sarah and Mona. And Sage ofc; although I prefered her in ep 2.

Reactions: Mosquitobyte

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Possibly incredibly stupid question but I gotta re-download this newer version and replay all previous content to get to the newer content, right? Or just skip over all duplicate files so it just adds the new content?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Possibly incredibly stupid question but I gotta re-download this newer version and replay all previous content to get to the newer content, right? Or just skip over all duplicate files so it just adds the new content?
You don't need to do neither. All you need to do is download the newer version, unpack it in a completely different folder and play it. It will detect your old savegames and, since those work, you can simply load them and continue playing. You can get rid of the old version too, cause the savegames don't store there.

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
your saves won't work properly, you have to play a new game.

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
You don't need to do neither. All you need to do is download the newer version, unpack it in a completely different folder and play it. It will detect your old savegames and, since those work, you can simply load them and continue playing. You can get rid of the old version too, cause the savegames don't store there.
Ahh. Gotcha. I'll check and try it out tomorrow. Thx for the quick reply

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me which scenes are missing (and how to get 100% on the Quinn scene in the top right)?

View attachment 375188
Need to choose Cathy instead of Jade for the dream sequences. You can play a different game up to the point of the dream in Ep. 2 to unlock it and then never go any further on that one save if you only want the scene to show up as an accomplishment for you.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Idk how people are playing the game fine. I played the normal one and the crunched one, and both of em crashed and I checked my laptop's memory and cpu usage, it's all within average range so this has got to be the program/game itself causing all these crashes right?

Reactions: Zero919
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes