John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
I don't like Tybalt either, he's clearly an ass but this game turned him into a punching bag. It is understandable why some feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for him too.

I mean, the main character ruined his presentation with his dikpick, knocked out his teeth, fucked his sister, his mother and his father knows it. Jade, knowing that the MC was fucking her daughter, allowed him to fuck her in the ass in the kitchen while the whole family is at home. It's certainly hilarious :ROFLMAO:

... but at the same time very cruel.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
You can assume so that Zoey has an ex boyfriend who is or was a DIK. After the MC brings up the subject, Zoey's facial expressions change to show a slight end sit with Zoey. My guess was, is and always will be Vinny. The reason why is simple. During the rooftop conversation, it is implied so Zoey used to smoke marijuana as well, but stopped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think that convo has anything to to do with Vinny or any other ex it's about them two. That reaction is because Zoey doesn't see herself as fuckface's ex the way he does her. Why she gets awkward when he mentions he doesn't know their exes either. She saw him as her best friend and fuckbuddy not a bf.

There's almost no chance Vinny is her ex. Her and fuckface were mainly loners bar each other. Vinny was at B & R with the DIKs and later she was on the other side of the US. Vinny isn't the only weed dealer. She didn't know what the DIKs even were to feel awkward about one as an ex. Zoey this episode got smacked right in the face with just how big of a hole she caused in the main characters life and how oblivious she's been when it comes to him and this is another moment of it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't like Tybalt either, he's clearly an ass but this game turned him into a punching bag. It is understandable why some feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for him too.

I mean, the main character ruined his presentation with his dikpick, knocked out his teeth, fucked his sister, his mother and his father knows it. Jade, knowing that the MC was fucking her daughter, allowed him to fuck her in the ass in the kitchen while the whole family is at home. It's certainly hilarious :ROFLMAO:

... but at the same time very cruel.
Tybalt as comic relief is great, one of the best characters in the game in that regard (perhaps second to Arieth). However, his life seems to be pretty pathetic apart from all the money he has. He's basically a failure incarnate. It's pretty sad if we stop to think about it.

She saw him as her best friend and fuckbuddy not a bf.
The MC's life wasn't the best either before he joined DIK. Zoey never saw him as a boyfriend, his summer crush was a lesbian wannabe, his roommate was his crush's girlfriend... What a shitty life the MC has had so far...

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Tybalt as comic relief is great, one of the best characters in the game in that regard (perhaps second to Arieth). However, his life seems to be pretty pathetic apart from all the money he has. He's basically a failure incarnate. It's pretty sad if we stop to think about it.

The MC's life wasn't the best either before he joined DIK. Zoey never saw him as a boyfriend, his summer crush was a lesbian wannabe, his roommate was his crush's girlfriend... What a shitty life the MC has had so far...

Everyone else with a shitty home life is treated with kid gloves and sympathy in this game, even truly fucked up, EVIL people like Quinn are given a pass (though she gets one courtesy of her vagina). Meanwhile, Tybalt is treated like shit. I'm not one of those people who says comedy can't be offensive or 'don't punch down' or whatever, but at a certain point its just not funny. Many many years ago, my sweet cocky nephew once challenged me to a prank war on April 1st. I asked him if that was what he really wanted, and he said yes, all out war. I proceeded to obliterate him, woke up at 4am to load his backpack and lunchpail with rocks, stuff his jacket and shoes with newspaper, etc, etc. He woke up and tried to counter strike and I ambushed him with an indoor snowball war which he then lost, since he was
A. wearing a t-shirt and
B. had zero snowballs.

This was all before 9am. I had an entire list of things to do to him the whole day, but he was basically crushed before he even GOT to school. At this point, I just agreed to a truce, because it wasn't fun or funny anymore. No matter how much he might have started it, or deserved it, my sweet little nephew was no match for me. Tybalt is the same way, at some point, around episode 8 I just have no interest in the guy suffering anymore. i don't like him, I don't think he deserves kindness as it is, but he's clearly no match for the MC. Beating the shit out of him over and over again and ruining his life isn't some powerful moment, it's boring at best and cruel at worst.

As for the MC suffering, /s I assume?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm the only one wondering why completing the Josy/Maya route in Ep.8 doesn't get you a collectible reward on your desktop? Such an award appears at the very top on the wall and is associated with each girl. Such an award appears at the very top on the wall, where your achievements are collected and associated with each girl.

Sage route is the yellow leaf she gives you when she agrees to be your girlfriend. "In lieu of flower”
View attachment 2331862

Jill route is a photo of her taken on an ancient Polaroid during a picnic in Ep.6 .
View attachment 2331864

From Bella, MC takes a cork from a bottle of wine that they drank together.
View attachment 2331865

Josy and Maya... NOTHING. And it's strange that there is nothing there, no object associated with them. DPC's mistake or some hint?
View attachment 2331866
Nothing yet, maybe MC can get there wings or something

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Or perhaps, a much simpler and better explanation, that change of expression is just Zoey realizing she fucked up after finding out MC thought of her as a girlfriend, not just a friend with benefits...
I don't think that convo has anything to to do with Vinny or any other ex it's about them two. That reaction is because Zoey doesn't see herself as fuckface's ex the way he does her. Why she gets awkward when he mentions he doesn't know their exes either. She saw him as her best friend and fuckbuddy not a bf.
It's worse if you're angry with her. I made a post showing how MC doesn't drink with her and gave her a tone. Which really hurt her that he didn't really wanted to drink with her. Her face says it all about how badly she fucked up.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
She was already "pin":love::love::devilish:
And how!

That threesome was the great white hope of Ep 9 for me and god damn did it deliver. Sage's movie night and Bella's BJ and Breakfast scenes were the top three Erotic moments in the game for me up until then and Sage has been my number one girl since she dethroned Maya in Season 2, but that threesome was something else entirely. It was everything the lame Sage/Quinn threesome wasn't. Fun and kinetic, true to character and yet somehow still emotional and connected, and god damn was it hot, not just the positions but the looks the girls gave you while you were plowing the other corner of the triangle. They looked sexy, loving and hungry. It has become, perhaps my favorite sex scene in the whole series and that along with some other moments have elevated my opinion of Josy considerably.

Frankly at this point, I'm torn between making MJ my main run over Sage and for the first time Josy would be a draw, instead of just a fun bonus to keep Maya happy.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Tybalt is a pathetic loser who will only ever get pussy if he pays for it, like his daddy.
still waiting for that MC Jill Jade 3some where Tybalt is watching and balling like a little bitch while he jerks off his tiny little weener and cums screaming out..MOMMMYYYYY :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Mark my words Tybalt will emerge from his suffering a changed man, noble and truly benevolent
nah in my experience, douches remain douches regardless of the pummeling they receive. that twat expects daddy or mommy to fix everything for him regardless of the bruises he's left with....

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes