walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Ironically, the way for DPC to make her the biggest threat would be to just have her hang around, be friendly and not try anything with the MC -- simply because most of the players won't be able to stand having a tasty piece of hot ass that dares to just ignore their protagonist charm dangled in front of them /s
This is sadly the truth. I had zero interest in Zoe until she turned down a chance to get into bed with me on my dikish others route.

Now I must have her!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There's a guy here... Dalli? I think? The guy has some theories that need no comment. It's Hollywood-level stuff, it's really good. I don't know if he's serious, or if he's trolling everyone. But his creativity is undeniable. :KEK:
Dalli_x may appear as a local memelord but he also could be DPC in disguise.
dalli_xD.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Lay off Tybalt? are you fucking stupid. the guy blackmails Jill into going on dates with him saying he will sue MC for starting a fire, which never happened. he is an arrogant bitch who thinks he is better than mc because daddy is rich and gives him whatever he wants. Tybalt has more shit coming his way, esp on Sage path since she hates him too. and Jill should get in on the fun too. mc should tell her that tybbie stole her panties and has a watermelon named Jill that he uses when he wanks his tiny micro dick. Tybalt is a desperate loser and mc should be humiliating him whenver possible. would love to have seen his response to finding his bed covered in pumpkin pulp. how did DPC not put that scene in there??? i often do a repeat of punching his face and slamming him with tennis balls for shits and giggles.

Reactions: Webleten

ioioioi

Jun 8, 2021
Does anyone know what might be causing this error when I try to look at 2D Rewards and also does it for mixed rewards?

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Sun Jan 22 21:55:13 2023
```

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Danny does something for me.

She's annoying as fuck, but very pretty and somewhat kinky based on her conversation with Jamie towards the end of the party.

I wonder if a chick character will be able to bang her, if he manages to influence Jamie out of that relationship.
I wouldn't fuck any of those peacocks. This is a big risk of contracting brain cancer, as seen in Jamie's example.
Seriously, I don't know what this guy has in mind.

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry if this has been posted, but 11k pages is a lot to look through. Not sure if it’s an old bug I never got to or a new one, but is anyone having issues with not getting a text from Sage and Tommy? tasks says i need to respond to them, but I don’t have any message, so I can’t leave my bedroom.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There is "nothing wrong" with Sage in episode 9. It's just that I had the feeling that Sage in episode 9 was no different from “fuckbudy” Sage, I felt cheated by choosing her as my main love interest.

I thought I would see another side of Sage, the sex-lover side I already knew, DPC made me choose Sage and in return I didn't get anything new. I could still fuck Sage like fuckbudy without having to choose her in episode 8, no?
We saw a different side of Sage in Ep 9 during the meeting with Burke. We saw how she took care of Maya, saw her feelings, how upset and depressed she was when Stephen refused to help her.
Sage is fine, we just saw her wild side for the most part.
678676.JPG
2343232.JPG

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Gave my friends from Uni this game(Didn't mention its a sex game), they played and despite it being a sex game had a blaset and gave 7.5/10, 8/10 and 10/10 respectfully.

They aren't here since they are not English speakers, and used translated version of the game.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Gave my friends from Uni this game(Didn't mention its a sex game), they played and despite it being a sex game had a blaset and gave 7.5/10, 8/10 and 10/10 respectfully.

They aren't here since they are not English speakers, and used translated version of the game.
Apparently fuckface does not meet their high criteria. A little weak. The university is a place for real predators.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm the only one wondering why completing the Josy/Maya route in Ep.8 doesn't get you a collectible reward on your desktop? Such an award appears at the very top on the wall and is associated with each girl. Such an award appears at the very top on the wall, where your achievements are collected and associated with each girl.

Sage route is the yellow leaf she gives you when she agrees to be your girlfriend. "In lieu of flower”
Sage route desktop.JPG

Jill route is a photo of her taken on an ancient Polaroid during a picnic in Ep.6 .
Jill route desktop.JPG

From Bella, MC takes a cork from a bottle of wine that they drank together.
Bella route desktop.JPG

Josy and Maya... NOTHING. And it's strange that there is nothing there, no object associated with them. DPC's mistake or some hint?
Josy_Maya route.JPG

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You can assume so that Zoey has an ex boyfriend who is or was a DIK. After the MC brings up the subject, Zoey's facial expressions change to show a slight end sit with Zoey. My guess was, is and always will be Vinny. The reason why is simple. During the rooftop conversation, it is implied so Zoey used to smoke marijuana as well, but stopped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But when did that hypothetical relationship between the two of them happened? I can't see the time frame for it. Zoey was BFs (well, actually something more than that) with the MC for a few years during their teenage years. And then she left to San Diego for like one year or so. Unless she was a friend of Vinny's during her first child years, I cannot see their relationship possible. And at that early age, I doubt they would have had anything remotely sexual going between them anyway.

Reactions: JaxMan

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
You can assume so that Zoey has an ex boyfriend who is or was a DIK. After the MC brings up the subject, Zoey's facial expressions change to show a slight end sit with Zoey. My guess was, is and always will be Vinny. The reason why is simple. During the rooftop conversation, it is implied so Zoey used to smoke marijuana as well, but stopped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or perhaps, a much simpler and better explanation, that change of expression is just Zoey realizing she fucked up after finding out MC thought of her as a girlfriend, not just a friend with benefits...
She was friends with MC since they were teenagers, we know they were inseparable from then on until she went away, they immediately reunited now that she's back and we know what happened while she was in San Diego, unless she was dating Vinny and smoking pot as a kid, your theory makes no sense...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But when did that hypothetical relationship between the two of them happened? I can't see the time frame for it. Zoey was BFs (well, actually something more than that) with the MC for a few years during their teenage years. And then she left to San Diego for like one year or so. Unless she was a friend of Vinny's during her first child years, I cannot see their relationship possible. And at that early age, I doubt they would have had anything remotely sexual going between them anyway.
Zoey is 1 year older than the MC and would have had to repeat a high school year. She had other friends besides the MC. Even the MC suspected in Interlude so Zoey had another one.

• Angry
Reactions: JaxMan
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes