NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Pfft look how many people talk about the banana, while Sage's costume was just your average slutty schoolgirl attire. Jill pretty much stole the show there :sneaky:
The only thing that would have saved Jill's costume is if you could peel it. Because underneath she was dressed as a slutty wife on her way to fuck a black guy in an NTR game.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Pfft look how many people talk about the banana, while Sage's costume was just your average slutty schoolgirl attire. Jill pretty much stole the show there :sneaky:
Sage's costume was really poorly chosen. Jill at least served as a meme.

Ehh, Sage also makes out with Josy in front of Maya if you instigate it. Maya doesn't seem to mind, either.
At that moment I remembered the scene of Tybalt telling girls to take lesbianism elsewhere. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, I have finished all routes for this update and my opinion did not change for the better. The good routes are Others(damn, so many goodies there and even a hint that we could get solo Josy???), Bella and J&M. Jill route saving grace was the Bianca part and its possibilities, other than that it was a kick in the balls esspecially for Jilltards, which I don't mind ofc. Sage route was just bland boring and meh. So all in all this was by far the worst update so far in the history of this game. I hope DPC learns from this, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't give damn though.

Reactions: ManifestDream

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Wh-what is Sage going to do to us in Episode 10 :oops:? We already had a threesome, so it has to be something new. And Sage is into some pretty kinky stuff. Oh shit, she's going to tie us up and use that stuff that keeps your DIK hard, isn't she? Just like Jade did... Every scene with her is just going to be a repeat of all the stuff we did with Jade.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Wh-what is Sage going to do to us in Episode 10 :oops:? We already had a threesome, so it has to be something new. And Sage is into some pretty kinky stuff. Oh shit, she's going to tie us up and use that stuff that keeps your DIK hard, isn't she? Just like Jade did... Every scene with her is just going to be a repeat of all the stuff we did with Jade.
deadpool-womens.gif

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
She'll ask you to roleplay and you'll have to call her Mommy

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Yea we didnt had threesome with Jade, so i dont think it works like that.

Reactions: VOYEUR

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I love all the theories people create on this game. I started seeing these theories since ep5-6. And everytime when a new ep is released, none of those theories comes to life, just the plain simple that we are already expecting. Everyone created so much expectiation for that dinner at burke's house and at the end of the day it was just a normal dinner and a normal conversation about Maya.
I think based on the theories some people in this forum creates, they'd probably write BAD better than DPC. Just sad that DPC likes to do this all by himself.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
She did tell us she liked anal...
She'll ask you to roleplay and you'll have to call her Mommy
Yea we didnt had threesome with Jade, so i dont think it works like that.
Got it. Conclusion: We're going to get DP'ed by Sage and Jade. I guess we now know what a 5/5 is for her. Could be worse, at least she hasn't gone full bananas yet.

All we need now to complete this clusterfuck is for Sage to reveal her biological mom is a certain stripper who dyed her hair...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I love all the theories people create on this game. I started seeing these theories since ep5-6. And everytime when a new ep is released, none of those theories comes to life, just the plain simple that we are already expecting. Everyone created so much expectiation for that dinner at burke's house and at the end of the day it was just a normal dinner and a normal conversation about Maya.
I think based on the theories some people in this forum creates, they'd probably write BAD better than DPC. Just sad that DPC likes to do this all by himself.
I think the problem is that because BaD is peak in terms of AVNs people are placing DPC on a pedestal in terms of writing ability and crediting him with being some sort of trope breaker like George RR Martin in early ASOIAF books. Also long term waits between chapters build theory crafting just like the break between A Dance With Dragons and the still not released The Winds of Winter have built up the theories for ASOIAF.

The problem is DPC doesn't actually break any tropes. All the tropes are unchanged from what you'd expect them to be. There's not been any dramatic twists if you've been paying attention to the previous story. Josy and Maya clues were there - Josy being careful not to say boyfriend when discussing the fact she's in a relationship, Maya being very evasive when she admitted that she only says she has a boyfriend to put guys off her.

Sage being a Burke was also clued in earlier episode. Jacob telling Fuckface that it's not just Chad who he has to be careful of regarding Sage, the clear blocking of the third picture when Jade was throwing things at Burke.

The one thing that could be considered a twist but would still be DPC following common tropes would be Nick not being the traitor in the DIKs, either there'll be no traitor but Nick gets accused and thrown out the DIKs for it or there will be a traitor who isn't Nick. This is because the common trope is to present a prime suspect and make it more and more obvious it's them (Nick is the one who was best friends with Vinny, Nick is the only DIK who doesn't have his room smashed up) and then reveal that they were innocent all along. This would be a huge twist for a lot of people but would be expected from anyone who watches/reads crime fiction (very popular in DPC's native Sweden).

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The one thing that could be considered a twist but would still be DPC following common tropes would be Nick not being the traitor in the DIKs, either there'll be no traitor but Nick gets accused and thrown out the DIKs for it or there will be a traitor who isn't Nick. This is because the common trope is to present a prime suspect and make it more and more obvious it's them (Nick is the one who was best friends with Vinny, Nick is the only DIK who doesn't have his room smashed up) and then reveal that they were innocent all along. This would be a huge twist for a lot of people but would be expected from anyone who watches/reads crime fiction (very popular in DPC's native Sweden).
EXPECTATION: Nick is innocent.

REALITY: Nick is guilty. DPC chose Nick because he was the most obvious suspect, leading players to believe it wasn't Nick. If the players believed that Nick was innocent because he was such an obvious suspect, DPC could surprise by revealing that Nick was the culprit from the beginning.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
EXPECTATION: Nick is innocent.

REALITY: Nick is guilty. DPC chose Nick because he was the most obvious suspect, leading players to believe it wasn't Nick. If the players believed that Nick was innocent because he was such an obvious suspect, DPC could surprise by revealing that Nick was the culprit from the beginning.
But again that's breaking tropes. I challenge you to provide an example of a genuine trope breaking shock that DPC has written into BaD so far.

For clarification I'm not saying DPC is a bad writer, just that he's not as good as a lot of players seem to believe he is, all the way through the story even with the "shocks" he's followed creative writing 101 templates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I challenge you to provide an example of a genuine trope breaking shock that DPC has written into BaD so far.
... Ok, you got me.

Maybe the Tybalt twist? People thought he stole Jill's panties to sniff them, but he actually used them on the watermelon under his bed.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
But I wonder if an eventual sex between the MC and Sally wouldn't destroy the love-hate relationship between the two. At least for me, the fun is precisely the fact that they are not connected by sex, but by silly provocations.
That's what a good old rough hatefuck is for. Leave Sally cratered in the bed with her arsehole gaping while the MC crawls away with dehydration, bruised hips and his back looking like he banged an irate wolverine. That doesn't need love just pure unadulterated lust and tension.

In all seriousness whatever happens if anything between Sally and the mc I'd be surprised if it'll be anything other than their horniness and attraction been let loose, especially with a DIK Fuckface. I can't see their dynamic shifting drastically or becoming lovey duffy or close even with sex, like you said the barbs and provocations seems to be their thing. They'd just have an understanding that they like to fuck each other sometimes.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes in the next episode if you gave her Derek's drink.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'd take that.... If he didn't smell them when he took them (which we see happening) and then put them on the watermelon.
In that case, I don't recall any shocking moments so far. Looks like you're right, looks like we're thinking DPC is some kind of Stephen King. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes