saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Given that Sage went into stalker mode on Chad earlier, and that she literally said she now wants to be in a real relationship with the MC, I think the Sage route is not gonna be anywhere remotely close to the harem route.
I found Sage's threesome obsession really weird. Sage was insanely jealous of Chad, but of the MC she doesn't seem to feel the same. We better wait for the next episodes to see what's wrong with Sage.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I get it, Sally is a cutie.

But I wonder if an eventual sex between the MC and Sally wouldn't destroy the love-hate relationship between the two. At least for me, the fun is precisely the fact that they are not connected by sex, but by silly provocations.
I think they will still keep their playful teasing. Sally also seems like a good relationship material sadly that nerd president doesn't treat her right.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I found Sage's threesome obsession really weird. Sage was insanely jealous of Chad, but of the MC she doesn't seem to feel the same. We better wait for the next episodes to see what's wrong with Sage.
I think Sage was simply hurt Chad would cheat on her and refused to admit it. Has he come clean (or better yet be upfront about it) she'd probably gladly watch and cheer on the pair of fuckbois.

Reactions: Zorad

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Guys forget that Zoey got a whole interlude just for herself (Which was fun and awsome), Zoey will play a major role in one way or another. I believe she will cause some drama with LIs.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Given that Sage went into stalker mode on Chad earlier, and that she literally said she now wants to be in a real relationship with the MC, I think the Sage route is not gonna be anywhere remotely close to the harem route.
Yeah, but Sage only did that Because Chad didn't pay attention to her at all.
She likely won't have this problem with MC. I'm sure he won't say, He is " Busy " , when Sage arrive, and say : Hey honey, I brought my "Hot sorority sister " with me for a Fuck Fest, what do you say ?! You up for it ?!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Maybe sage has the "show off" obsession. She want to show each and every bitches what she has. The problems with Sage relationship with Chad was dishonesty and sexual frustration. Sage will share Mc with other girls if she likes them but I don't think we will ever get any harem. Dpc is a dick so it very unlikely we will ever get any harem route

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Danny will only fold to a DIK MC. Just look at how she treats her CHICK boyfriend.
Are you guys serious about banging Danny? WTF?!

I think they will still keep their playful teasing. Sally also seems like a good relationship material sadly that nerd president doesn't treat her right.
Magmar seems like a nice guy, he just seems to be very focused on his studies which makes Sally feel ignored.

I think Sage was simply hurt Chad would cheat on her and refused to admit it. Has he come clean (or better yet be upfront about it) she'd probably gladly watch and cheer on the pair of fuckbois.
Sage is a peculiar girl... I don't know how I feel about her so far. She in my opinion is the best girl, but I'm not so sure about that since episode 9.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Are you guys serious about banging Danny? WTF?!

Magmar seems like a nice guy, he just seems to be very focused on his studies which makes Sally feel ignored.

Sage is a peculiar girl... I don't know how I feel about her so far. She in my opinion is the best girl, but I'm not so sure about that since episode 9.
What wrong with sage in Ep9? It perfectly matches her personality I think. She rarely shows her feelings and is very fun girl to be around.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What wrong with sage in Ep9? It perfectly matches her personality I think. She rarely shows her feelings and is very fun girl to be around.
There is "nothing wrong" with Sage in episode 9. It's just that I had the feeling that Sage in episode 9 was no different from “fuckbudy” Sage, I felt cheated by choosing her as my main love interest.

I thought I would see another side of Sage, the sex-lover side I already knew, DPC made me choose Sage and in return I didn't get anything new. I could still fuck Sage like fuckbudy without having to choose her in episode 8, no?

Reactions: Lovetities
Oct 18, 2021
There is "nothing wrong" with Sage in episode 9. It's just that I had the feeling that Sage in episode 9 was no different from “fuckbudy” Sage, I felt cheated by choosing her as my main love interest.

I thought I would see another side of Sage, the sex-lover side I already knew, DPC made me choose Sage and in return I didn't get anything new. I could still fuck Sage like fuckbudy without having to choose her in episode 8, no?
No, you can't

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Well, we didn't see any changes on any other love interest tho? I don't know why sage should change just because we are dating her now. It seems more likely that she will spend less time with fuckface since he is not dating her anymore. Sage is not going to fuck mc on the "other" route I think

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, you can't
No, for now at least.
I know guys, it was just a rhetorical question. :WeSmart:

Well, we didn't see any changes on any other love interest tho? I don't know why sage should change just because we are dating her now. It seems more likely that she will spend less time with fuckface since he is not dating her anymore. Sage is not going to fuck mc on the "other" route I think
Isabella had a significant change from episode 8 to episode 9. I felt rewarded following her route, I didn't get the same feeling with Sage (so far)...

Reactions: Lovetities

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sage may not have wrapped herself in glory in episode 9 but at least she wasn't a fucking banana. At least I didn't have to wrap her as a mummy and pretend she wasn't there. My only complaint is that no matter who you pick she is basically treating Maya as her date even though Josy is right there slowly getting smaller all night.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I know guys, it was just a rhetorical question. :WeSmart:

Isabella had a significant change from episode 8 to episode 9. I felt rewarded following her route, I didn't get the same feeling with Sage (so far)...
Well, we recently started fucking Isabella tho, same way Jill showed us change as well. Since Fuckface doesn't know them that well. It will take some time for Josy, Maya and sage to show us their beautiful sides again. I do agree that sage route in ep9 was boring and this is my ranking- 1) other route (so many girls) 2) Isabella (her costume, her old personality) 3) Josy(I enjoyed Josy phone call with her dad) 4) Jill (Banana costume and grabbing Bianca ass) 5) Sage (pranking tybalt and the haunted mansion)

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Sage may not have wrapped herself in glory in episode 9 but at least she wasn't a fucking banana. At least I didn't have to wrap her as a mummy and pretend she wasn't there. My only complaint is that no matter who you pick she is basically treating Maya as her date even though Josy is right there slowly getting smaller all night.
I make your words mine, friend...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My only complaint is that no matter who you pick she is basically treating Maya as her date even though Josy is right there slowly getting smaller all night.
Ehh, Sage also makes out with Josy in front of Maya if you instigate it. Maya doesn't seem to mind, either.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes