felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ironically, the way for DPC to make her the biggest threat would be to just have her hang around, be friendly and not try anything with the MC -- simply because most of the players won't be able to stand having a tasty piece of hot ass that dares to just ignore their protagonist charm dangled in front of them /s
or replicate the subtle and refined 'Bianca move', perhaps by having MC make out with Zoey on his wedding day with the LI he chose :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But that's based on the events now, there's several minor events that need a conclusion somewhere in the future.
Zoey's jump from a side character in a backflash to her current role makes clear the roles of the several girls are not played out yet, there's too many things left still... We really don't know how important the characters will be in the future.

Vinnie is another one, he was talked about, but never really seen... Even now his importance to the story is far greater then the few moments we actually see him...

Jill and Bianca will probably be very important for the Lynette story arch and most likely the Lana memorial concert will include MC on guitar too. Another possible moment where MC meets the friends of his mother, perhaps even his relatives...
Possibly MC gets an inheritance and meets his blood relatives, getting the 5000 dollar, a dress and a diary is an indication...

Bella's situation with James (and her getting visions of him) needs resolved at some point...

One thing we can conclude from playing Acting Lessons is, DPC is very good in giving important roles in the story to characters we hardly see in the game.... Be prepared for some twists still to come in next episodes...
If the MC chooses a LI in EP8, I think so that there can also be a good ending with the chosen LI. Will there be problems? Yes, of course there will. There are no problem-free relationships. But problems are there to be overcome and that only strengthens a relationship when the problems are overcome together.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But that's based on the events now, there's several minor events that need a conclusion somewhere in the future.
Zoey's jump from a side character in a backflash to her current role makes clear the roles of the several girls are not played out yet, there's too many things left still... We really don't know how important the characters will be in the future.

Vinnie is another one, he was talked about, but never really seen... Even now his importance to the story is far greater then the few moments we actually see him...

Jill and Bianca will probably be very important for the Lynette story arch and most likely the Lana memorial concert will include MC on guitar too. Another possible moment where MC meets the friends of his mother, perhaps even his relatives...
Possibly MC gets an inheritance and meets his blood relatives, getting the 5000 dollar, a dress and a diary is an indication...

Bella's situation with James (and her getting visions of him) needs resolved at some point...

One thing we can conclude from playing Acting Lessons is, DPC is very good in giving important roles in the story to characters we hardly see in the game.... Be prepared for some twists still to come in next episodes...
i can't say that a character is important because of the things he MIGHT do. i can only judge what has already happened.
and I was talking strictly about the LIs, otherwise I would also have to mention Quinn for example.

for example to date the Lynette issue has no real importance, we assume that MC is supposed to find out who knows what, but we don't really know anything about it. so that Bianca and Jill may have a role in solving this supposed mystery doesn't really ennoble them.

also the issue of James, if we ever see it resolved, is until proven otherwise essentially about Bella, so it changes little in the overall story.

so far the twists and turns have been very disappointing on average; we'll see what happens next

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think Zoey is going to get in the way of the MC's relationship with any of the main girls. If you stop to think about it, they all already have someone to get in the way of their relationship with the MC.

Josy: In a solo route, Maya and Tommy should cause problems.

Maya: In a solo route, Josy and Patrick should be the one causing the problems.

Sage: Possible leaked video of Jade, Chad & Troy if you don't tell her the truth, Tybalt and her relatives?

Jill: Bianca, the Royce family itself, Tybalt must try to disrupt their relationship. I don't think Rusty is against it.

Isabella: Jill if she's in love with the MC, Jill if she's not in love with the MC but wants to get in the way out of jealousy? (hard to believe, but...), possible return of James, James himself, the weird Stephen Burke with a bruised ego because a student won Bella's heart.

There's no room for Zoey to get in the way of the MC, at least not when it comes to her love life. She might get in the way otherwise, maybe she's linked to Vinny?
Fuckface still have feelings for Zoey. Fuckface himself will ruin his relationships and that has happened before. Who said DPC will give us a choice? Ps- Zoey doesn't know that fuckface is dating others so we don't know if she gonna cause problems or not. Considering she still loves fuckface, I don't think she is going to give up on fuckface without one last try xD [I could be wrong tho but I think DPC is going that route and also it very common troupe]

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think Zoey is going to get in the way of the MC's relationship with any of the main girls. If you stop to think about it, they all already have someone to get in the way of their relationship with the MC.

There's no room for Zoey to get in the way of the MC, at least not when it comes to her love life. She might get in the way otherwise, maybe she's linked to Vinny?
At the end of the interlude Zoey came to the conclusion her relationship with MC was more than friends... How this plays out in the future we will see. But it's clear she will be a possible LI in the future, no doubt about it.
Others will be a possible threat to any relationship the MC is in as well, think of Bianca or Riona....
But giving a character a main role in the interlude should be considered indication Zoey is not going to be a sidegirl....
So far there's no indication she's connected to Vinnie in any way, but whatever her role will be she will be important to the story, so yeah, perhaps she will be connected in some way in the future, she's not in B&R so she needs some purpose...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Fuckface still have feelings for Zoey. Fuckface himself will ruin his relationships and that has happened before. Who said DPC will give us a choice? Ps- Zoey doesn't know that fuckface is dating others so we don't know if she gonna cause problems or not. Considering she still loves fuckface, I don't think she is going to give up on fuckface without one last try xD [I could be wrong tho but I think DPC is going that route and also it very common troupe]
You as the player decide whether the MC still has feelings for Zoey or not. Zoey herself says to the MC so that his dick was the topic of conversation several times at the Halloween party. Ergo, Zoey can think so that the MC fucked around in college.

At the latest when the MC kicks Oscar out of the DIK Mansion because of Josy, Zoey will be able to think so that the MC cares about the sweet little fairy.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Others will be a possible threat to any relationship the MC is in as well, think of Bianca or Riona....
I thought Zoey would react like Riona. Riona doesn't seem like a threat to me, she said she would just hope for the MC's relationship to go wrong. If she doesn't have an active hand in an eventual MC breakup with the chosen girl, then she hasn't done anything wrong.

Could you let me dream about the possibility of my choices having an effect, dude? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lovetities

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Time to cook some Meth. Major leagues here we come.

View attachment 2330983
1ADECE7B-2EE4-441B-B91B-76EA309A2E6A.gif

If the MC chooses a LI in EP8, I think so that there can also be a good ending with the chosen LI. Will there be problems? Yes, of course there will. There are no problem-free relationships. But problems are there to be overcome and that only strengthens a relationship when the problems are overcome together.
But this is DPC, we need the Yin to AL's Yang.
So since AL was all about the BBQ, BaDIK must be water... The Hots have a big pool... The chosen LI will drown after a party :HideThePain:

DPCism aside, there will probably be a big hurdle to overcome in all the relationships.
Just gotta wait and see if there is gonna be too much forced drama out of the players control. Gangs, corruption and the like.

Reactions: Lurcher1

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I thought Zoey would react like Riona. Riona doesn't seem like a threat to me, she said she would just hope for the MC's relationship to go wrong. If she doesn't have an active hand in an eventual MC breakup with the chosen girl, then she hasn't done anything wrong.
Well, it's your choices for MC that decide if you gain "cheat" points or not.... Ultimately it's the result of your choices how things play out. DPC likes to implement consequences for our "bad" behavior....
But even if you stay loyal there will be chances to end any relationship at some point... Not much use bringing Zoey back after you are locked into "happily ever after" with a LI from the end of episode 8...

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Danny does something for me.

She's annoying as fuck, but very pretty and somewhat kinky based on her conversation with Jamie towards the end of the party.

I wonder if a chick character will be able to bang her, if he manages to influence Jamie out of that relationship.
This post gives me more eCancer than that Maya reddit one :HideThePain:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Danny does something for me.

She's annoying as fuck, but very pretty and somewhat kinky based on her conversation with Jamie towards the end of the party.

I wonder if a chick character will be able to bang her, if he manages to influence Jamie out of that relationship.
What next? Wendy? I can understand wishing to bang Sally or Karen but Danny?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But even if you stay loyal there will be chances to end any relationship at some point... Not much use bringing Zoey back after you are locked into "happily ever after" with a LI from the end of episode 8...

As Alphaeboy said:
Yeah, I can see Zoey as Second Option for each route if shit hits the fan which it will. I have feeling there will be break between him & each girl in ep.11 or 12.
Unfortunately, I think this will happen. One of the saddest moments is yet to come, maggots brothers. :cry:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the end of the interlude Zoey came to the conclusion her relationship with MC was more than friends... How this plays out in the future we will see. But it's clear she will be a possible LI in the future, no doubt about it.
But giving a character a main role in the interlude should be considered indication Zoey is not going to be a sidegirl....
So far there's no indication she's connected to Vinnie in any way, but whatever her role will be she will be important to the story, so yeah, perhaps she will be connected in some way in the future, she's not in B&R so she needs some purpose...
This is exactly where Zoey's fate lies hidden. She has realized so that she loves the MC, but the MC feels, after she has broken his heart, for Zoey no more than friendship. This is when Zoey is accompanied a lifetime, so that by a wrong decision in her life, she probably lost the love of her life forever.

The MC himself can say that he has forgiven Zoey, but he cannot forget it. How then also, with these giant tattoo on her chest. Even though Zoey got the tattoo in memory of her grandmother, it is the exact interpretation of what Zoey did to the MC.

That is why Zoey will never be able to become a LI. The only thing that can happen is for the MC to destroy any relationship he has if he falls off the wagon with Zoey. But that is up to the player to decide.

The worst case scenario is for Zoey to fall into a severe depression and commit suicide. That would tear the MC apart. And, unfortunately, there is a word for that in Interlude. "morbid"

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But this is DPC, we need the Yin to AL's Yang.
So since AL was all about the BBQ, BaDIK must be water... The Hots have a big pool... The chosen LI will drown after a party :HideThePain:

DPCism aside, there will probably be a big hurdle to overcome in all the relationships.
Just gotta wait and see if there is gonna be too much forced drama out of the players control. Gangs, corruption and the like.
No idea what AL is about. I have never played AL.

But I have the feeling for me that BaDIK is about honesty, reliability and loyalty. About whether the MC remains true to himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes