Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
One thing that I noticed by looking at the game's guides is that we can gain RPs with him. Besides Derek and the five main girls, we can also gain RPs with the DIKs (this seems obvious) and the preps (this was not as obvious). For the HOTs as a faction, I do not recall any interaction in which RPs were explicitly mentioned, but choosing to accompany Sage and Quinn at the cafeteria instead of going with Josy and Maya was mentioned as something good for the relationship between the MC and the HOTs. So far I do not remember having found anything that put us on better terms with the jocks though.

EDIT: And with the tri-betas it is possible to gain RPs once at least.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's not about if storylines could be done in a different way or better or not.... Maya is the first of the central group of MC's friends he meets on campus, she gives you a tour on campus, introduces you to the Jocks, the Diks, the Preps and the HOTs.
Her part in the story is connecting the dots.... This really gives her no special role as being canon LI or whatever...
It's just the character used to connect the main story events, other storylines get hooked into it the further we go into the story.

As for Maya's connection to the Burke scam and the restaurant... Nothing changed in ep 9, Maya still needs tuition, Quinn still wants to expand the restaurant, we see Burke calling a certain Priscilla that most likely is Quinn's given name...
Sure now there's Jill's lawyer that might be Maya's salvation.... But no, that's gonna be a dead end too.... Just like we knew Burke was not going to give her that scholarship this episode...

The game starts with: family is a group of people whether connected by blood or not, that accept you for you and stand by you whatever your choices are.... It's about the story of MC and the people close to him, the ones he fights for and who fight for him.... This group of people are Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Bella, but also the DIks.... And Zoey is likely to be one aswell...
It's with these characters we will follow the main storylines.... This game is the story of MC and his friends or "family"...
B1C3E8A3-AAEB-4FBE-A40F-B622C4989380.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not about if storylines could be done in a different way or better or not.... Maya is the first of the central group of MC's friends he meets on campus, she gives you a tour on campus, introduces you to the Jocks, the Diks, the Preps and the HOTs.
Her part in the story is connecting the dots.... This really gives her no special role as being canon LI or whatever...
It's just the character used to connect the main story events, other storylines get hooked into it the further we go into the story.

As for Maya's connection to the Burke scam and the restaurant... Nothing changed in ep 9, Maya still needs tuition, Quinn still wants to expand the restaurant, we see Burke calling a certain Priscilla that most likely is Quinn's given name...
Sure now there's Jill's lawyer that might be Maya's salvation.... But no, that's gonna be a dead end too.... Just like we knew Burke was not going to give her that scholarship this episode...

The game starts with: family is a group of people whether connected by blood or not, that accept you for you and stand by you whatever your choices are.... It's about the story of MC and the people close to him, the ones he fights for and who fight for him.... This group of people are Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Bella, but also the DIks.... And Zoey is likely to be one aswell...
It's with these characters we will follow the main storylines.... This game is the story of MC and his friends or "family"...
the first impression is that, and I absolutely believe that Maya and Jill are the 'chosen ones'.

but then thinking about it a few weeks ago the driving character of almost all MC's events is Sage, and not Maya, and incredibly it all starts from a single 'random' action

1) if Sage didn't stop at MC's table in the cafeteria Chad wouldn't intervene and later on he wouldn't agress MC, indirectly introducing him to Jill (who would be at this point completely cut out of the story as we know it).
2) With Jill cut, Bella's role would also be greatly reduced, basically the only interaction would be to give him clothes to stop him from walking around naked.
2) without the confrontation with Chad, the Jocks wouldn't steal MC's guitar and this in turn would block all the way with Sage
4) and once MC isn't robbed, he probably wouldn't try to be a DIK and wouldn't share a room with Maya, distancing his involvement in her debt
5) at that point the only LI he would have a connection with would be Josy

but beyond this series of actions and reactions, Sage is just as central as Maya in the general story, the restaurant, the voice of free tuition, are all aspects that involve Sage anyway, who sooner or later will have to become an active subject of these events.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I always felt so Quinn knew more about the MC from the beginning.
One of the reasons why I never liked Quinn is precisely Quinn's strange obsession with the MC.

• Quinn clearly doesn't get sexually involved with all the boys who do the HOT's panty mission, but with the MC she does.

• Quinn, as far as I could understand, does not actively participate in the CUM-petition. Guess what? Quinn, besides participating, handpicked the MC and even went so far as to have sex with him in front of everyone.

• Quinn doesn't seem to actively participate in the “restaurant” either, but when the customer is the MC she seems to make an exception.

• Quinn for some reason (maybe out of sadism?) used a taser gun on the MC, while the other girls just normally woke up those who volunteered to become DIK's.

And all this happened in the first 2 episodes and apparently without any justification. Was Quinn just an asshole? Seriously, I already tried to like her, but this beginning between the two kills the dynamic of a friendly relationship.

Reactions: John Ness

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
One thing that I noticed by looking at the game's guides is that we can gain RPs with him. Besides Derek and the five main girls, we can also gain RPs with the DIKs (this seems obvious) and the preps (this was not as obvious). For the HOTs as a faction, I do not recall any interaction in which RPs were explicitly mentioned, but choosing to accompany Sage and Quinn at the cafeteria instead of going with Josy and Maya was mentioned as something good for the relationship between the MC and the HOTs. So far I do not remember having found anything that put us on better terms with the jocks though.
I feel like Derek, DIKs and Preps will help us with something important in the future if we have high enough points with them.

I can see the Preps helping MC out of a mess if he was nice to them in ep. 8 & 9 so far. Because in this game you never know when you might need allies in the long run.

The funny thing, about Tybalt he was a bastard who got lucky. He talks down to everyone who's lower than him, but The Preps they know he's ain't shit. To the Preps their purebloods while he isn't, he doesn't ruin he's no real friend. If he wasn't such a shit head maybe they would respect him but no he's a joke. Maybe some point in the future someone puts him in his place where he gets some character development and grow up.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I feel like Derek, DIKs and Preps will help us with something important in the future if we have high enough points with them.

I can see the Preps helping MC out of a mess if he was nice to them in ep. 8 & 9 so far. Because in this game you never know when you might need allies in the long run.
It should be something similar to Rockstar's Bully game. If you've played (most likely) you know what I'm talking about. At the end of the game Jimmy, along with the nerds, jocks, preppies and greasers get together to kick Gary's ass. Probably in Being a DIK, the kicked ass will be Vinny's.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
One of the reasons why I never liked Quinn is precisely Quinn's strange obsession with the MC.

• Quinn clearly doesn't get sexually involved with all the boys who do the HOT's panty mission, but with the MC she does.

• Quinn, as far as I could understand, does not actively participate in the CUM-petition. Guess what? Quinn, besides participating, handpicked the MC and even went so far as to have sex with him in front of everyone.

• Quinn doesn't seem to actively participate in the “restaurant” either, but when the customer is the MC she seems to make an exception.

• Quinn for some reason (maybe out of sadism?) used a taser gun on the MC, while the other girls just normally woke up those who volunteered to become DIK's.

And all this happened in the first 2 episodes and apparently without any justification. Was Quinn just an asshole? Seriously, I already tried to like her, but this beginning between the two kills the dynamic of a friendly relationship.
Tbh: I been notice she was obsessed with him, even Sage (Being her FB) says Quinn would not shut up about him.
Honestly, I just think she did all that fuck with him she loves messing him. Times when you don't defend she put off, like at the after the CUM-petition if you didn't defend Maya she's shocked. Like she like to mess with in front of him to get a reaction from him. She likes it when he gets mad. She loves the Bad-boy side of him more.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It should be something similar to Rockstar's Bully game. If you've played (most likely) you know what I'm talking about. At the end of the game Jimmy, along with the nerds, jocks, preppies and greasers get together to kick Gary's ass. Probably in Being a DIK, the kicked ass will be Vinny's.
No, Gary gotten everyone to rampage in the school. But Jimmy did gotten everyone along but I don't see the Jocks getting along with DIKs as long you don't troll with them in the comments on Social Media. Also, if Chad is on your good side.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Vinny as final boss is way too anticlimactic imo.
MC's finishing mom's diary seems a harder task than defeating Vinny atm. Just throw Maya, Derek, Dawe or Aerith as bullet sponges at him and knock him out cold.

Do you know if Tremolo lets the preps into the party, this will affects DIKs happiness ?
Dunno, I always let them in.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, Gary gotten everyone to rampage in the school. But Jimmy did gotten everyone along but I don't see the Jocks getting along with DIKs as long you don't troll with them in the comments on Social Media. Also, if Chad is on your good side.
A possible peace between the DIK's and the Jocks has already started to be sown since when you had the option to kick the Jocks out of the party or ignore them.

Chad and Anthony seem to be nice, the others with the exception of Dawe just seem to follow what Chad says. Dawe is the problem, nobody likes him and I find it difficult for him to redeem himself by the end of the game. Caleb will only serve to elevate the MC's status as "the baddest kid on the block".

Reactions: Alphaeboy and Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

You forgot something crucial. Through Maya, we learn from Stephen that there is another sorority besides the HOTs on campus. Stephen asked Maya which sorority Maya pledged and only after Maya answered that it was the HOTs did Stephen delete Maya's name from the computer. Ergo, Stephen recruits the girls from the regular students and from the other sorority. Their name is "VIXEN".

The Vixens also spread the rumor to make Quinn more incapable of acting. Why? Stephen couldn't recruit any more HOTs because Sage became president. That's probably why the Vixen was formed in the first place. But through Sarah and Melanie, Quinn found out about it and wants to get the business from the Vixen and behind Sage's back back back to the HOTs. But because of the rumor, Stephen has become incapable of acting with regard to the HOTs.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Maya and Josy were really at the center of the story in the first season. I sometimes open the early pages of the thread, do archeological excavations, so to speak. :LOL:
Disputes "who is the best girl?" were mostly between this two. Since then, the universe of the game has become much larger. I agree that Maya is the connecting plot point between the plot points, but you're right, that doesn't make her the canon girl.

I think that Jill's lawyer will help Maya and finally this debt storyline will be closed, Patrick will finally go to jail for credit fraud.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Do you know if Tremolo lets the preps into the party, this will affects DIKs happiness ?
If you let them in, a pair of DIKS show some concern, but they respect your decision. Whether doing so will affect our relationship with the preps for good in the future is not clear at the moment, but at least it seems unlikely that it will worsen it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I have always suspected so Quinn knows more about the MC than we do.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The funny thing, about Tybalt he was a bastard who got lucky. He talks down to everyone who's lower than him, but The Preps they know he's ain't shit. To the Preps their purebloods while he isn't, he doesn't ruin he's no real friend. If he wasn't such a shit head maybe they would respect him but no he's a joke. Maybe some point in the future someone puts him in his place where he gets some character development and grow up.
Sage has actually already addressed it in EP9, which may happen. The MC might have the opportunity to make more than enough money from his parties. How? He just needs to let in the preps who already call the MC da buddy.

Let the MC now times organize an art exhibition, where Jacob and Zoey can exhibit their paintings and the Preps students invite to it also still their parents. A super cook have the DIKs, which provides for the physical well-being of the guests. The whole thing will be accompanied by good live music, of course by Jill and the MC. The service will be great, of course, because the HOTs will be dressed up in cute maid costumes.

Money will be made.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes