The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
In addition, if you remove the plot with Maya's debt, then nothing terrible will happen - this is just a personal storyline of one of the LI, you can reveal the plot of Burke and the restaurant in any other way, there are more than a dozen story arcs in the game and it is obvious that Maya's debt is secondary on Season 3, this season's main problem is Vinny.
If Maya and Maya related plots were removed the game, BaDIK would have been over by now and everyone would be happy.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry, but I have to post this. Be warned, the text may cause: an epileptic fit, bursts of non-stop laughter, or you may smash your face with facepalms.
Reddit fan-theory.
View attachment 2330573
View attachment 2330575
I didn't know that the canonical LI is determined by the number of renders with her or its storyline. :ROFLMAO:
In addition, if you remove the plot with Maya's debt, then nothing terrible will happen - this is just a personal storyline of one of the LI, you can reveal the plot of Burke and the restaurant in any other way, there are more than a dozen story arcs in the game and it is obvious that Maya's debt is secondary on Season 3, this season's main problem is Vinny.
I wonder what else they will say on Reddit? Maya is the canon LI because... she's in the opening intro of the first two seasons!
yes-light-in-the-eyes.gif
1674390614735.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zeoy is the ONLY canonical girl the MC has slept with, the rest are player choice/dicking fodder.
Jill can cry about destiny all she wants, but Zoey was the only destined girl MC slept with, nothing can change that.
Must be sad being a Maya fan and having all those renders, yet to lose to a girl that plucked MC's V-Card and has more character in a single look leaving a party than Maya has in 9 chapters.
Your words make sense. We are playing an immersive RPG that has no canon.
The only backstory that can be called canon is Zoey. It happened 100%, a fixed time point in the universe.
All that happens in the future is a set of probabilities and possibilities, a large branching of routes.
I feel a bit sorry for this Maya fan, imagine he was counting all those 3200 renders.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
If Maya and Maya related plots were removed the game, BaDIK would have been over by now and everyone would be happy.
And would be a very shitty game. Being a dik feels like didn't even started yet. It feels more like we are at 35 percent of the story. Since drug routes didn't even started yet, so far Mc only smoked pot.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
B&R teachers: Bella, why do you have a huge dildo on your desktop in the library?
I see a problem here... In my route with Isabella I never chose her as I wanted it to be kept a secret but Quinn voted for her and Isabella won

Is it to worry? 6-7 (if you count nick) people only knew that she was at the party

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And would be a very shitty game. Being a dik feels like didn't even started yet. It feels more like we are at 35 percent of the story. Since drug routes didn't even started yet, so far Mc only smoked pot.
Well, BaDIK is already a larger entity than AL was, and AL was a finished and well cooked game.
Also, jokes aside, I sadly agree, BaDIK is probably halfway there. Even without Maya, we wouldn't be that too far into the story, maybe Quinn route would be in affect and retarded MC would've read the 3rd page of mama's diary. No Maya = More mini-games most probably, hell we might have progressed even less without her :HideThePain:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Well, BaDIK is already a larger entity than AL was, and AL was a finished and well cooked game.
Also, jokes aside, I sadly agree, BaDIK is probably halfway there. Even without Maya, we wouldn't be that too far into the story, maybe Quinn route would be in affect and retarded MC would've read the 3rd page of mama's diary. No Maya = More mini-games most probably, hell we might have progressed even less without her :HideThePain:
AL is medicore for me. The only thing memorable from that game is that burning house and abit rushed ending where Dpc just showed us chosen girl pregnant options, best friend got cancer then cured and boom story end. Even tho, being a dik have way too big of a cast, they are still memorable.

Reactions: cuterabbit

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maya is the canon LI because... she's in the opening intro of the first two seasons!
The final choice in the game : marry Maya and live together in gender equality for the rest of your life..... Or burn!
No way to save anybody this time!

But more serious, Maya's storyline is intertwined directly into the HOT's, the restaurant and the Burke tuition scam...
Could these storylines work without Maya? Sure, but her role is to connect all these storylines, Josy just seems to be some satellite moon of Maya, Sage is mostly there to possibly make you feel awkward about the choices you made, Jill is the sheltered virgin white knight princes, Bella is that Milf that might fall for you because of her maternal instincts shifting into overdrive... Zoey is that wild chick, the one that got away.... And returned, so what is it with her?

The only thing canon is said in the first episode.... If it's supposed to happen it will.... The further we get, the more it seems a valid assumption we will be getting a possible ending with pretty much all girls but Arieth...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
AL is medicore for me. The only thing memorable from that game is that burning house and abit rushed ending where Dpc just showed us chosen girl pregnant options, best friend got cancer then cured and boom story end. Even tho, being a dik have way too big of a cast, they are still memorable.
Never said AL was a good game, just a well cooked one :D

but Arieth...
What's bad about that? Go eat decent sushi(Rio), don't settle for infested crabs like Derek and Jacob did.

Reactions: Lovetities

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
About No Maya = even slower progression
I couldn't be so sure since Sage burke and the hots will still be there. Josy step-brother is an addict (even if she hate him, I am pretty sure they care about eachother). Jill is running campaign for something which is most likely bullying/drug addiction. (Cause I don't see Lana being bullied, she is way too much of a badass). Retarded Mc dairy is about his grandparents and it most directly will tie with Jill route. Bella and James is a mystery, maybe James got addicted to drugs after Bella had miscarriage. There are still alot of things going on. Also, it Troy who put fuckface into this mess. If fuckface never stayed with Maya because of Troy, fuckface would have idk have abit less hectic college life.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Will there be any DIK/Chick decision mechanism like in E1-8 or inherited affinity is permanent? Did DPC mention it at any point?

In E9 all decisions was related to affinity, not sureif DIK Score had any impact so far.

Reactions: mcfan41

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What's bad about that? Go eat decent sushi(Rio), don't settle for infested crabs like Derek and Jacob did.
Oh, that's good by my standards lol, but DPC does not do NTR so it's not likely to see any action for MC with any of the girls that had sexual actions with others already... Weirdly enough Heather's deepthroat scene with MC seems to be close to the definition...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Will there be any DIK/Chick decision mechanism like in E1-8 or inherited affinity is permanent? Did DPC mention it at any point?

In E9 all decisions was related to affinity, not sureif DIK Score had any impact so far.
Episode 8 major choice clearly states you will gain a permanent affinity status.... So permanent is permanent....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see a problem here... In my route with Isabella I never chose her as I wanted it to be kept a secret but Quinn voted for her and Isabella won

Is it to worry? 6-7 (if you count nick) people only knew that she was at the party
Bella wins the contest either way if you're in her way. Quinn votes for her costume and the crowd loves it, so whatever you do, she wins.

I would only worry about Nick, because he is suspicious. If Nick is a traitor, then we should prepare for drama and even the DIK secret code will not help. Just as he did not help protect MC from the compromising video.

The final choice in the game : marry Maya and live together in gender equality for the rest of your life..... Or burn!
No way to save anybody this time!

But more serious, Maya's storyline is intertwined directly into the HOT's, the restaurant and the Burke tuition scam...
Could these storylines work without Maya? Sure, but her role is to connect all these storylines, Josy just seems to be some satellite moon of Maya, Sage is mostly there to possibly make you feel awkward about the choices you made, Jill is the sheltered virgin white knight princes, Bella is that Milf that might fall for you because of her maternal instincts shifting into overdrive... Zoey is that wild chick, the one that got away.... And returned, so what is it with her?

The only thing canon is said in the first episode.... If it's supposed to happen it will.... The further we get, the more it seems a valid assumption we will be getting a possible ending with pretty much all girls but Arieth...
The situation with the restaurant and Burke's corruption can be unleashed in another way: Mona returns and charges, or if the MC tells Sage everything (provided that he did not use the services, otherwise he will put himself under the rage of Sage)
I don't really know how Maya's line can help solve this case. Burke refused to help, this is already a passed stage, Maya knows nothing about the restaurant and now her storyline with debt passes under the auspices of Jill and her lawyer.

The awkwardness of choosing Sage is a very optional decision. When I got this cliffhanger at the end of Ep 8 I replayed the game with Sage's safe route. I think that's what many did.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh, that's good by my standards lol
1489773501-andromeda.gif

Bella wins the contest either way if you're in her way. Quinn votes for her costume and the crowd loves it, so whatever you do, she wins.

I would only worry about Nick, because he is suspicious. If Nick is a traitor, then we should prepare for drama and even the DIK secret code will not help. Just as he did not help protect MC from the compromising video.
Yupp.

• Haha
Reactions: c.mork

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Betrayal is expected from the person you least expect and everyone expects it to be Nick and it cannot be considered betrayal at this point

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't really know how Maya's line can help solve this case.
It's not about if storylines could be done in a different way or better or not.... Maya is the first of the central group of MC's friends he meets on campus, she gives you a tour on campus, introduces you to the Jocks, the Diks, the Preps and the HOTs.
Her part in the story is connecting the dots.... This really gives her no special role as being canon LI or whatever...
It's just the character used to connect the main story events, other storylines get hooked into it the further we go into the story.

As for Maya's connection to the Burke scam and the restaurant... Nothing changed in ep 9, Maya still needs tuition, Quinn still wants to expand the restaurant, we see Burke calling a certain Priscilla that most likely is Quinn's given name...
Sure now there's Jill's lawyer that might be Maya's salvation.... But no, that's gonna be a dead end too.... Just like we knew Burke was not going to give her that scholarship this episode...

The game starts with: family is a group of people whether connected by blood or not, that accept you for you and stand by you whatever your choices are.... It's about the story of MC and the people close to him, the ones he fights for and who fight for him.... This group of people are Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Bella, but also the DIks.... And Zoey is likely to be one aswell...
It's with these characters we will follow the main storylines.... This game is the story of MC and his friends or "family"...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes