Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I just started Interlude again. I noticed what Zoey drew in her notebook.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lyrics to this don't sound good considering EP9.
"Stranger in the Night. Is this you? It is what I see. A dark silhouette. My mind fills in the rest. You smile at me, but I feel creeped out. Let me be."

Zoey walks alone to the train to go home. A little later, Vinny, accompanied by Tommy, also walks out of the DIK Mansion. Vinny is wearing a hoodie. Do Zoey and Vinny perhaps know each other or do they meet after the party?

During the sex between Zoey and the MC, the MC thinks to himself that he is not the only one for Zoey. Furthermore, Zoey left for San Diego around the time Vinny left the DIKs. If could not recognize Zoey Vinny at the party because his face was fully covered. But Vinny could have recognized Zoey and the rumor for the MC's ex to be at the Mansion was already circulating. Vinny then could have easily put 1 and 1 together and figured out so Zoey left Vinny for the MC. That could have been a possible reason why Vinny was so aggressive towards the MC.

What if Vinny has a sister named Debbie? What if Debbie is even at the Halloween party and called her brother Vinny to have Zoey at that party? What if the reason of Vinny's appearance at the party was Zoey?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda far-fetched not gonna lie. Zoey is just there to cause problems for fuckface and his chosen relationship. We can clearly see neither Zoey or Fuckface moved on. I don't think Zoey is going to be part of the main storyline unless she joins B&R.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Kinda far-fetched not gonna lie. Zoey is just there to cause problems for fuckface and his chosen relationship. We can clearly see neither Zoey or Fuckface moved on. I don't think Zoey is going to be part of the main storyline unless she joins B&R.
that she will certainly do in some way.

we know she wanted to apply to college but in San Diego they didn't accept her, she talked to Jacob who takes art classes, at BR they accept anyone....

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It's not far-fetched and Zoey doesn't cause any problems for the MC's chosen relationship. She is actually pretty cool at the Halloween party.

DPC reveals a lot in Zoey notebook. Right now I have it in front of me and read the following.

"The all-seeing eye sees all. And that makes me wonder..."
- Lily has an all-seeing eye tattooed on her right arm
- Alvin has the all-seeing eye on his T-shirt
- Riona is standing outside during the dorm party and on the wall is the all seeing eye

"Where the hell did it get its eye correction surgery?"
- in EP2 something very strange happens to Maya left eye. The pupil slips. Contact lenses?
- In EP6 Josy asks Maya if she needs glasses.

There are several such things in Zoey's notebook that you can compare or find in the game. I don't think that this is a coincidence.

Another example.
"The catch?"
"They have to stay in character as a 5 years-old."
- In EP8 the MC can play catch with Josy and Maya.
- In EP9, the MC sometimes acts like a 5-year-old towards Maya and towards Riona as well.

This is interesting because Jill can be a banana. Riona a kitten. But the most interesting thing is for the MC to say to Jill in EP5 that it's nice to be a little goofy once in a while. That's canon. But in EP9 Josy can say to her dad so that's the MC being a little goofy. That's not canon because the player doesn't have to talk to Josy.

Furthermore, in EP8, when the MC looked at the picture of his mother, he thinks to himself that just like him, she is sometimes a little immature and for an 18 year old girl to make a monkey face like a 5 year old girl is a little strange. By the way, Jill also makes a monkey face like that in EP4 to cheer up the MC and Agnes also mentions the word monkey face.

I figure so that's more than just coincidence. Only it's not so easy to find the right context and draw the appropriate conclusions.
Considering it only one episode where Mc and Zoey interact doesn't mean she wont cause problems. Even if she is cool, she is not gonna root for Mc relationship to last just like riona said when you rejected her. Ps- Zoey is also the only one who knows Mc more then the other li.

About Mc behaviour, it pretty normal for people to act immature and retarded especially for 18/19 years old. Neil and Lynette was also like that. It just a personality thing.

Nonetheless, about the all-seeing eye is probably a plot twist (If dpc decided to add another sociopath stalker) or just simple coincidence to fuck with players.

Honestly I don't think being a dik is going to get as dark as acting lesson or have meta-crisis lores

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
and Zoey wouldn't be a drama queen? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in the interlude she basically does two things: whine and exaggerate problems... so 100%:cry:
Zoey evolved more in the Interlude and party than MC ever did :p
TheGloriousLIME roasting all characters. Nobody's safe, nobody will escape. Run for your lives, people.
Damn right :D
B&R teachers: Bella, why do you have a huge dildo on your desktop in the library?
She took it from the kids, for being indecent. Safer with her xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Considering it only one episode where Mc and Zoey interact doesn't mean she wont cause problems. Even if she is cool, she is not gonna root for Mc relationship to last just like riona said when you rejected her. Ps- Zoey is also the only one who knows Mc more then the other li.

About Mc behaviour, it pretty normal for people to act immature and retarded especially for 18/19 years old. Neil and Lynette was also like that. It just a personality thing.

Nonetheless, about the all-seeing eye is probably a plot twist (If dpc decided to add another sociopath stalker) or just simple coincidence to fuck with players.

Honestly I don't think being a dik is going to get as dark as acting lesson or have meta-crisis lores
Zoey only becomes a problem if the player makes Zoey a problem. If the player of the MC stays true to himself and the chosen LI, nothing will happen because it won't matter whatever Zoey does. Unless she kills someone.

BaDIK won't be as bleak as AL, DPC wrote that himself.

I'm assuming so that Riona wasn't the stalker's target, the MC was. Always the MC was present when Riona had the feeling to be watched. In EP4 where everything started, the MC was also around. The camera drone was out in EP5 when the MC was talking to Riona on the balcony. Riona also told the MC not to give her money. In EP8, the stalker doesn't show up until the MC was talking to Riona. I think so we will be surprised who was stalking the MC. My guess is Maya and Derek.

Reactions: Lovetities

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Zoey only becomes a problem if the player makes Zoey a problem. If the player of the MC stays true to himself and the chosen LI, nothing will happen because it won't matter whatever Zoey does. Unless she kills someone.

I'm assuming so that Riona wasn't the stalker's target, the MC was. Always the MC was present when Riona had the feeling to be watched. In EP4 where everything started, the MC was also around. The camera drone was out in EP5 when the MC was talking to Riona on the balcony. Riona also told the MC not to give her money. In EP8, the stalker doesn't show up until the MC was talking to Riona. I think so we will be surprised who was stalking the MC. My guess is Maya and Derek.
Hmm, you may actually be on to something. Don't forget the strange shadows outside the MC's window as well.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I have to disagree with that. Both have developed further. Both are surprised by each other. The MC finds out so Zoey doesn't smoke anymore and Zoey is surprised by the party planner.
I know, I'm just DIKing around :D For all his many faults, MC is evolving too, sadly at the plot-retardation speed DPC wants.

Maybe, I can be ok with this, seeing how I hate Maya and dislike Derek.

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry, but I have to post this. Be warned, the text may cause: an epileptic fit, bursts of non-stop laughter, or you may smash your face with facepalms.
Reddit fan-theory.
Screenshot_20230122_135904.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_135915.jpg
I didn't know that the canonical LI is determined by the number of renders with her or its storyline. :ROFLMAO:
In addition, if you remove the plot with Maya's debt, then nothing terrible will happen - this is just a personal storyline of one of the LI, you can reveal the plot of Burke and the restaurant in any other way, there are more than a dozen story arcs in the game and it is obvious that Maya's debt is secondary on Season 3, this season's main problem is Vinny.
I wonder what else they will say on Reddit? Maya is the canon LI because... she's in the opening intro of the first two seasons!

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry, but I have to post this. Be warned, the text may cause: an epileptic fit, bursts of non-stop laughter, or you may smash your face with facepalms.
Reddit fan-theory.
View attachment 2330573
View attachment 2330575
Zoey is the ONLY canonical girl the MC has slept with, the rest are player choice/dicking fodder.
Jill can cry about destiny all she wants, but Zoey was the only destined girl MC slept with, nothing can change that.
Must be sad being a Maya fan and having all those renders, yet to lose to a girl that plucked MC's V-Card and has more character in a single look leaving a party than Maya has in 9 chapters.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes