saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me if the DPC has a habit of finding a suitor, at the end of the game, for the love interest that was not chosen by the MC? Are there any love interests in AL who ended up with someone else?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the DPC has a habit of finding a suitor, at the end of the game, for the love interest that was not chosen by the MC? Are there any love interests in AL who ended up with someone else?
No, not that I can remember at least. Did you not play Acting Lessons? It is a very good game, but it is true that it may hurt emotionally.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
one of the LIs (Rena) either stayed with her old boyfriend, or she could end up with the protagonist's best friend, but to do this you had to give consent twice at two different points in the game

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Since people brought back the Sage & Jill Ep.6 drama. I wanna say, The MC, Maya & Josy drama was never unreasonable. I always thought that small felt to real because I been similarly stuff like that when I was younger.

Also, MC had good reasons for being mad at them both. Yes, he dates other girls but we always had the choice to be honest about it and still fool around with him.

The MC was going thru a lot of shit like:
Being bullied on his first day
Shitty Roommate
got his Guitar stolen
to Roomless
Was fooled into breaking into the HOTs
Was refused to come in the DIK house after being naked
Bella attacking the shit outta him
Tasered
have to a do bunch crazy shit to have a place to live.

Then to find out that both girls you liked are dating each other, which put him in a fucked situation where he was the rebound guy for their loneliness. He could really mess up all their relationship if he says anything. It's a good thing he left so they can talk it out.

Honestly, I always felt like he more angry with Maya than Josy. At the end of the day he was closer with Maya because him & josy never really talked on personal level until these two days.

But I understand him not talking to him was a little childish but I never hated it. Like I loved the moment where at the spin in the bottle he have to kiss Josy. Like damn you could tell that was a "Please Forgive Me Kiss".

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, not that I can remember at least. Did you not play Acting Lessons? It is a very good game, but it is true that it may hurt emotionally.
No, I never played. It took me 2 years to play all the episodes of Being a DIK... when I played the first episode for the first time I thought the game was good but very sad. When I complained about it I was told AL was much worse. I never dared to play AL since then.

one of the LIs (Rena) either stayed with her old boyfriend, or she could end up with the protagonist's best friend, but to do this you had to give consent twice at two different points in the game
Good. I got a list with the names of some thots I want to get rid of ASAP. If I can speed up the process by recommending one of the girls to someone else, even better.

My list starts with Zoey FYI.

Reactions: Jumbi

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Hi,is there a way to unlock gallery?
Besides the normal way of playing, you can download a mod on page 1.

We will see you then when the next update hit and you ask "why are my saves not working" or "my game keeps crashing. Any solution yet" :D

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Since people brought back the Sage & Jill Ep.6 drama. I wanna say, The MC, Maya & Josy drama was never unreasonable. I always thought that small felt to real because I been similarly stuff like that when I was younger.

Also, MC had good reasons for being mad at them both. Yes, he dates other girls but we always had the choice to be honest about it and still fool around with him.

The MC was going thru a lot of shit like:
Being bullied on his first day
Shitty Roommate
got his Guitar stolen
to Roomless
Was fooled into breaking into the HOTs
Was refused to come in the DIK house after being naked
Bella attacking the shit outta him
Tasered
have to a do bunch crazy shit to have a place to live.

Then to find out that both girls you liked are dating each other, which put him in a fucked situation where he was the rebound guy for their loneliness. He could really mess up all their relationship if he says anything. It's a good thing he left so they can talk it out.

Honestly, I always felt like he more angry with Maya than Josy. At the end of the day he was closer with Maya because him & josy never really talked on personal level until these two days.

But I understand him not talking to him was a little childish but I never hated it. Like I loved the moment where at the spin in the bottle he have to kiss Josy. Like damn you could tell that was a "Please Forgive Me Kiss".
Damn, it's true, the fuckface's life is not so good as it seems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I talked to some people and it is safe to say that there will be no deaths in BAD.
But there will probably be a near-death for the MC. DPC must have planned some scene between MC and his mother in an anime-like vibe.

Something tells me there's going to be a (non-sexual, of course) scene between Lynn and the MC. In a near-death scenario this would be possible and probably a very touching moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Why do you think Riona of all girls is the universal temptation no matter the route you play? Do you think DPC tries to make the player attached to her before he pulls his classic house fire trick? :cry::cry:
My hopes are that means she's one of the 2nd split LI (Zoey, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Nicole), but I also have thought more than once while playing that if someone has chances to die in this game that's her. I'm quite sure there's something that made most of us felt protective about her and that she would be one of the characters most of us would be very fucked if we lost her (despite our LI or sexual intentions, it's more than a "universal temptation" thing). I really hope that's not what happens or it's optional, because I care a lot about her.

I talked to some people and it is safe to say that there will be no deaths in BAD.
Hope that's right, I don't think it will specially benefit the story, it's one thing to have some drama, but it would be nice to have an overall feel-good game from DPC after Acting Lessons.

There's also a bad thing that there are no deaths in BAD. Tybault alive. The world (and Sage) deserves better.

Reactions: A360 and Jumbi

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
My hopes are that means she's one of the 2nd split LI (Zoey, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Nicole), but I also have thought more than once while playing that if someone has chances to die in this game that's her. I'm quite sure there's something that made most of us felt protective about her and that she would be one of the characters most of us would be very fucked if we lost her (despite our LI or sexual intentions, it's more than a "universal temptation" thing). I really hope that's not what happens or it's optional, because I care a lot about her.

Hope that's right, I don't think it will specially benefit the story, it's one thing to have some drama, but it would be nice to have an overall feel-good game from DPC after Acting Lessons.

There's also a bad thing that there are no deaths in BAD. Tybault alive. The world (and Sage) deserves better.
I don't see Lily as an option, if you choose her and Nicole on other routes, she says don't get attached to her, same thing with Camila, I believe second division will be Zoey on all routes, Quinn and Riona on others and maybe Quinn on Sage? Looks like the Sage route will be the closest to the "harem" route lol, maybe later on you'll be given the option to choose between something more serious with Quinn or Zoey or keeping the mess with Sage lol

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I don't see Lily as an option, if you choose her and Nicole on other routes, she says don't get attached to her, same thing with Camila
I see Camila really doesn't giving a fuck about MC except when it's about fucking, she wasn't even one of the girls we messaged in the Others scene, but Lily was. There is a bit more with Lily and her don't get attached thing appeared to me more playful than anything. Also she's more of a character storywise than Camila that seems a bit more like filling.

I don't know, it's just the feel I get from the narrative and if DPC is hearing the audience I guess there are more than a few interested in that (and I'm not projecting, I like her, but she's not one of my favourites).

It's time to stop theorizing about Rio dying :cautious:

View attachment 2330134
Sorry :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Jumbi and c.mork

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But there will probably be a near-death for the MC. DPC must have planned some scene between MC and his mother in an anime-like vibe.

Something tells me there's going to be a (non-sexual, of course) scene between Lynn and the MC. In a near-death scenario this would be possible and probably a very touching moment.
On the subject of near death experience, there might be a small clue. In EP9 before the drinking game, when Maya fetches the drink, she says when coming back, so that the MC was close to having needed a second birth cloth suit. You actually need that when you've escaped death again.

We see a Lynette and Neil picture starting BaDIK. Look what Neil probably got from Lynette. A gift. Could be the little black box the MC has on his desks.

BaDIK is actually a narration by the MC. The MC himself says that at the very beginning, that he is telling his story. The question is, to whom does he tell his story? Of course, to us players, that's clear. But DPC made it so that he tells it to a person in the BaDIK world. What if he tells his story to his mother Lynette?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
No, I never played. It took me 2 years to play all the episodes of Being a DIK... when I played the first episode for the first time I thought the game was good but very sad. When I complained about it I was told AL was much worse. I never dared to play AL since then.

Good. I got a list with the names of some thots I want to get rid of ASAP. If I can speed up the process by recommending one of the girls to someone else, even better.

My list starts with Zoey FYI.
I think so far you can only hook up Camilla with Derek and maybe in future micha with Rusty. I don't think DPC will let you hook up Zoey or any other main girls with other dudes. Since these doesn't add up anything in the story.

• Thinking Face

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
On the subject of near death experience, there might be a small clue. In EP9 before the drinking game, when Maya fetches the drink, she says when coming back, so that the MC was close to having needed a second birth cloth suit. You actually need that when you've escaped death again.

We see a Lynette and Neil picture starting BaDIK. Look what Neil probably got from Lynette. A gift. Could be the little black box the MC has on his desks.

BaDIK is actually a narration by the MC. The MC himself says that at the very beginning, that he is telling his story. The question is, to whom does he tell his story? Of course, to us players, that's clear. But DPC made it so that he tells it to a person in the BaDIK world. What if he tells his story to his mother Lynette?
very well worded,dalli_x

as you say,
and that's how I've always seen it,
he tells his story to his dead mother.

at the end of the game,
this will be a beautiful homage to her,

"look mom,
i wish you'd seen everything I've accomplished.
i wish you saw my first steps,
heard my first words,my first day of school,my first girlfriend.
father has done great all these years,
but i missed a mother figure,
i missed you."

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes