The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Mel's tattoos and Zoey's tattoos have the same art style, do you think they go to the same guy
Yupp, DPC's DIKs & Tricks Parlor

here is it even better ,
here comes a wondrous natural beauty straight from heaven,

a love goddess with the most twinkling brilliant emerald green eyes,
a sensual smile that makes every man's hormones go crazy,

but oh my god,those breasts,
these are the most divine nipples and breasts that i can suck ,lick and bite for hours,

josy,josy,josy,josy,josy

you are my class woman on the street,
a princess in the kitchen,
and a whore in bed.

ti amo,ti amo josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2329277
C454FD88-CE9C-4B73-B17F-0AAA1EB873E9.gif
And I'm not talking about your penis :KEK:

Reactions: c.mork and EunBi

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
100% valid; only two to three variables carry over. Zoey, however, has strangely grown on me from playing chapter 9, rather than from my playthrough of the interlude.
I'll play it eventually anyway, it's probably gonna be more relevant when the season 3 will be entirely done

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Walkthrough Update

Here is my walkthrough for Being A DIK.
It includes all free roams, scenes, secret renders and pack quest location.

It took me longer to work on this update alone than it takes me for some other full games. Like the update or not, there is no denying the amount of content DPC includes in a single episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Just doing a clean run for Maya and Josy, with trying to maximise RP. Just wondering does letting Quinn put it in during the cum-peition in episode 2 count against the people MC has fucked catergory. Doesn't appear so in the MrBubu's guide but wanted to check as I don't want to run another 10 hours just for a couple of rep.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
here is it even better ,

these are the most divine nipples and breasts that i can suck ,lick and bite for hours,

josy,josy,josy,josy,josy

and a whore in bed.

View attachment 2329277
Josy is love Josy is life
josyaladyicon.png

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
here is it even better ,

josy,josy,josy,josy,josy

and a whore in bed.

View attachment 2329277
Jesus, what prompted this :HideThePain:
ezgif-4-26e00189b6.gif

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Just doing a clean run for Maya and Josy, with trying to maximise RP. Just wondering does letting Quinn put it in during the cum-peition in episode 2 count against the people MC has fucked catergory. Doesn't appear so in the MrBubu's guide but wanted to check as I don't want to run another 10 hours just for a couple of rep.
I know you are trying to maximise, but isn't more about the relative sexual encounters between Maya and Josy were you get the big penalty? Also, the total sexual partners scales fairly forgivingly.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I know you are trying to maximise, but isn't more about the relative sexual encounters between Maya and Josy were you get the big penalty? Also, the total sexual partners scales fairly forgivingly.
Yes the encounters bewteen the two matters but so does the number of sexual partners.

1674335513524.png

If encounters are even you can get 3 with each, if not loost 3 with one. So potentially that sequence could cost you six rep with one of them and three with the others. In the end it might not really matter. I'm sure the game will blow the relationship up at somepoint even if you do keep things maximised and reps perfect.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It does count and so does the quinn Cammy scene

Reactions: Jumbi and always86

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It does count and so does the quinn Cammy scene
Even worse, Quinn&Cammy scene counts as getting lewd 2 times (which makes sense, given there's two of them involved)

On the upside, each individual girl only increases the counter once, so e.g. you can sex Nicole multiple times and it will only count as "sex with one girl". Also quite logical.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes the encounters bewteen the two matters but so does the number of sexual partners.

View attachment 2329394

If encounters are even you can get 3 with each, if not loost 3 with one. So potentially that sequence could cost you six rep with one of them and three with the others. In the end it might not really matter. I'm sure the game will blow the relationship up at somepoint even if you do keep things maximised and reps perfect.
I could not get the most points for Maya's question during the truth or dare game in episode 9 either. At first, I thought that I had been an excellent chaste boy and that my two ladies would be most pleased with me for that. But to my surprise neither Josy nor Maya were as happy as I thought they would be. Now that I think, I probably ended up fucking Quinn at the beginning of the second episode. I can't resist her.

Reactions: always86

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
here is it even better ,

josy,josy,josy,josy,josy

and a whore in bed.

View attachment 2329277
If Josy gets a solo path within a week this guy will be in hospital with friction burns.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes