felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, he's all that. And in spite of that, I think that DPC is going to try to redeem him because is what happens in modern entertainment every day. Look the new TV show "Velma", for example. Velma is an awful person, but is the protagonist of the show and the showrunners think that people would feel simpathy for her...

I hope I'm wrong, however. It would be a good surprise if Chad has the ending he deserves.
that's not the problem, to deserve a redemption you have to have major faults.

i don't think chad will have a real redemption though, because he has the biggest faults towards Troy, and nobody cares about that, and towards Sage, towards whom i hope there will be a real apology, but it's an old issue now, basically it's too late.

so he'll stay in the background, maybe at some point he'll help MC, maybe he'll apologize to Sage, but for him redemption doesn't make much sense, probably the fairest ending would be for him to be dumped by Troy as well and for his clandestine affair to end anyway (and I don't see that as difficult until it's clarified who sent the pictures and the role of Melanie and Sara)

Reactions: Roundell

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Derek does not always try to help the MC. With regard to Maya, he let the MC run into the knife, with the reasoning that he only knew the MC for a short time and could not tell him about Maya because it is not his story. I can hear everyone crying out now because Derek was right about that and so on. But if you concede that to Derek so he didn't tell the MC because he only knew the MC for a short time, concede that to Maya as well. Maya and Derek met the MC on the same day. EP1-EP4.

Through Maya, the MC gets involved with their tuition problem, but one should also remember so Maya helped the MC when the MC actually ended up on the street. Yes, Derek actually talked Maya into it. However, the deal only included one day, but Maya let the MC stay with her longer.

I don't understand the world anymore. When I have a problem, my friends help me and when they have a problem, I help them. Just recently a friend asked me if I could help him out quickly with 200 €. Half an hour later he had the money and after two weeks he gave it back to me. Friends help each other.
Sure Maya let fuckface stay in her dorm but that doesn't mean she can sexually molest him while he sleep. Lies about having a boyfriend and hide the fact that her father is religious bigots, cheated on her gf(after meeting a guy for idk few days? Atleast Josy knew MC longer and both of them had a crush on eachother) among other things. She doesn't even treat Josy right if you are not dating them. I don't care if Maya has a problem or not but she is a fictional bad person. I couldn't really stay friends with someone like her.

Ps- I don't give af if she was manipulated or coerced into that shit. What she did is simply wrong and I don't think I will ever like her.

• Angry
Reactions: rannmiumec

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The main problem I have with Maya is that she was not bi but lesbian, but managed to fall for a guy within a few days. It would make for a much more interesting character if the reason she was responsive to Fuckface's advances was feeling an obligation to him but not an attraction. Then agreeing to the throuple because she's scared Josy would choose Fuckface not her, and she doesn't want to lose Fuckface as a friend either. She's then conflicted within the throuple as she feels pressured into doing things with Fuckface when she'd rather leave that stuff to Josy while she does things with Josy.
Maya was never biologically a lesbian. Mentally it is different. She grew up with two extremes. Patrick, the controlling one and Derek is a male chauvinist. So it's no wonder that Maya had a false image of the male gender and as a result felt more mentally attached to women.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maya was never biologically a lesbian. Mentally it is different. She grew up with two extremes. Patrick, the controlling one and Derek is a male chauvinist. So it's no wonder that Maya had a false image of the male gender and as a result felt more mentally attached to women.
Plus, DPC wrote it that way. :D

Have a good day dalli_x

Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just recently a friend asked me if I could help him out quickly with 200 €. Half an hour later he had the money and after two weeks he gave it back to me. Friends help each other.
The wounded soul of fuckface is not some pathetic 200 €. Minimum - 250 € ! Cash payment via the Quinn terminal. :cautious:

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
Playing this game made me realize how bad the games on this site are. Finding something decent here after playing Being a DIK is like finding a needle in a haystack. I shouldn't say this, but I kind of regret playing Being a DIK now. :(

If anyone wants to recommend me a game as good as this I'm all ears.

Sadly true.

Tried to play some games that I used to think were great, but after playing BaDIK I simply can't enjoy them.

Do I really have to go through the MJ branch after all?:HideThePain:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, she's a good person with great empathy... That's why she blackmails MC with her stolen guitar to make him spy for her a dangerous guy like Chad after seeing the alphas attack MC in the corridors. She knows that MC probably will be hurt but she just doesn't care.
She did and that was mean, but when the MC insisted and she understood how important the guitar was to the MC she gave it back anyway.

And they don't even know who dangerous is to use a taser in someone?
And considering Maya is on top of him she should be hit aswell.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sure Maya let fuckface stay in her dorm but that doesn't mean she can sexually molest him while he sleep. Lies about having a boyfriend and hide the fact that her father is religious bigots, cheated on her gf(after meeting a guy for idk few days? Atleast Josy knew MC longer and both of them had a crush on eachother) among other things. She doesn't even treat Josy right if you are not dating them. I don't care if Maya has a problem or not but she is a fictional bad person. I couldn't really stay friends with someone like her.

Ps- I don't give af if she was manipulated or coerced into that shit. What she did is simply wrong and I don't think I will ever like her.
Yes, but it is right and okay for Quinn to stun the MC with a teaser and in the legal sense, rape the bound MC in front of a larger crowd. Quinn did that on his own initiative.

What Maya did, she was ordered to do by Quinn. Maya did not do that on her own impulse.

Yes she lied about having a boyfriend. However, one should also look at her entire situation with her relationship with Josy and the resulting Patrick problem. I am now turning this around completely. Maya tried to keep the MC at a distance and if he had stayed at a distance, this whole debate would be pointless.

Every character in BaDIK has their faults and does things that we consider wrong. Heck, that's life. Whether you will ever like Maya or not, I personally don't care.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The main problem is that Maya is boring as hell. Her free tuition problem is not interesting and it seems that it will last until the end of the game.

Maya started by dragging MC into a problem that was all her own, then she dragged Sage, and now she's dragging Jill...next to be dragged must be Bella.

Seriously, this Maya storyline kills her character.

Reactions: A360 and SomboSteel

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys, can anyone please tell how i can end season 2 together with Jill after i did every step or way to be with her, i help'd her with musical and everythin else before and know when i most make a choice at DIK when i talk with Elena, on me appear only mod both, Sage or others, Jill name not appear, why? I most change affinity from DIK to neutral or? Help me pls, thanks

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The main problem is that Maya is boring as hell. Her free tuition problem is not interesting and it seems that it will last until the end of the game.

Maya started by dragging MC into a problem that was all her own, then she dragged Sage, and now she's dragging Jill...next to be dragged must be Bella.

Maya is needed as a consolation prize for when DPC kills Josy.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

1853943_yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What Maya did, she was ordered to do by Quinn. Maya did not do that on her own impulse.
On Quinn 's orders ? No, no. She did it "by order" of the student loan. For this reason, she was ready for many humiliating things. And say that she didn't do it on her own impuls, it means to mislead.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Sure Maya let fuckface stay in her dorm but that doesn't mean she can sexually molest him while he sleep.
Nearly 4 years and people are still bitching about this. :rolleyes:

Lies about having a boyfriend
Women do this all the time as a defensive measure to ward off male advances, it's nothing unusual or something to get in such a state over. Also she very quickly recanted which shows her that she acknowledged her mistake and wanted to remedy it.

hide the fact that her father is religious bigots
I mean, how many people irl would really bring this up to a complete stranger?

cheated on her gf(after meeting a guy for idk few days? Atleast Josy knew MC longer and both of them had a crush on eachother)
But Josy was crushing on him from the moment she saw him, she just never had an opportunity to do anything about it until later because the MC was too shy to approach her.

With Maya, the opportunity to do something was there, plus, things developed very quickly between them because they were in daily contact with each other.

Guarantee that if she had the opportunity early like this, Josy would have been all over the MC.

She doesn't even treat Josy right if you are not dating them.
We really don't see what they're like much together outside of the throuple path, and most of the time they're both acting out of frustration.

Josy's also not exactly treating Maya right either because she's still pining for the MC and that's affecting their relationship.

I don't care if Maya has a problem or not but she is a fictional bad person. I couldn't really stay friends with someone like her.

Maya is not a bad person, not by a long shot. None of her actions come from a bad place and she is not acting with bad intent. She's honestly one of the strongest characters in this game because despite what her Dad has and is putting her through, she's still standing, still fighting and still soldiering on. She was willing to put herself through uncomfortable things for the sake of her relationship by joining the HOTs. She spent so much time in S1 doing what she did for her and Josy, all the while Josy was thinking about leaving Maya, either by moving to another to part of the country, or dumping her for the MC.

It's only after she thinks that Josy has given up on her that she really embraces what she was feeling for the MC, and even thinking that the "tuition" would no longer benefit both her and Josy, Maya still determines to join the HOTs for herself believing it can still free her from Patrick.

Her fortitude despite her adversity is something I feel a lot of people overlook.

Last edited:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, but it is right and okay for Quinn to stun the MC with a teaser and in the legal sense, rape the bound MC in front of a larger crowd.
allegedly-michael-jackson.gif
Still a hill you're willing to die on? :cautious:

With all the hatred for Maya, but if she had not allowed the hobo MC to live in her room. No more college, brotherhood, pussy, game over. Maya is a nice character as is Jill, but of course you all hate them. At the same time, you adore the sadistic, narcissistic, drug dealing pimp Quinn :ROFLMAO:
Imagine being such a "wonderful" person that a sadistic, narcissistic, drug dealing pimp is more likeable than you :cautious: :Kappa:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
You are correct, sir.

Maya didn't drag the MC into anything. Sometimes I wonder if people are playing the same game.

The MC is always the one getting himself involved in things and is always the one offering help to people.

Maya was determined to do this all on her own, it's the MC who chooses to get involved.

Same thing with Sage and Jill. They both offer help, and Maya even tries to wave Sage off in Ep 7 when she comes to her but then she opens up to Sage because Sage opened up to her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2339366
Still a hill you're willing to die on? :cautious:
I find it funny when someone claims that Quinn didn't rape the MC...

The MC's choice was to swallow cum or let Quinn have sex with him in front of a huge crowd (with him tied to a chair).

If I give a girl a choice as disgusting as this can I get away with a rape charge? For example, "drink a glass full of sewage's water and feces or I'll rape you". :unsure:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I find it funny when someone claims that Quinn didn't rape the MC...

The MC's choice was to swallow cum or let Quinn have sex with him in front of a huge crowd (with him tied to a chair).

If I give a girl a choice as disgusting as this can I get away with a rape charge? For example, "drink a glass full of sewage's water and feces or I'll rape you". :unsure:
At that point it's a bit of rubber that had been on Fuckface's dick and in Quinn's pussy, there was no cum involved, but I get your point.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First of all, this is your subjective feeling and does not concern all players. But I can live with your opinion and I don't have to share it.

However, this part is simply untrue and not a theory of mine.:rolleyes:

Maya even wanted to keep the MC away from her, that's why she tells him that she has a boyfriend and also that it wouldn't be good if he was interested in her. Read about it in EP1.

Maya didn't want to bother Sage with her problem, but Sage didn't give in and pushed Maya to tell her problem to Sage. As a result, Sage offered to help Maya. Reported in EP7.

Josy asked Jill if she could help Maya and not Maya personally. Maya also did not ask Josy to talk to Jill. Josy herself told Maya that she would figure something out. Read about it in EP9.

She also asked the MC to help her for the first time at the end of EP6 and beginning of EP7. But you should take into account, so that the MC can offer her up to this point, several times themselves help, but not must.

Reactions: rannmiumec
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes