dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I do not know, dude. I usually solve my problems on my own no matter how fucked up they are... my mom told me it's called "being independent". Maybe Maya doesn't know the meaning of that word.
I don't want to offend your mom, and she's partly right. But there can be problems in life that you can't solve without help, because solving the problem requires another person.:D

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There are more than enough Maya fans here, you should know that. I am one myself. I want Josy and Maya for my MC.

Josy is currently the more carefree girl of the two, but that will change from EP10, the signs are there. Just a couple of examples I see regarding Josy.
- Tommy has seen her.
- Josy is afraid of what will happen to her father if Pete finds out about Maya and the MC.
- Iris Moore is also an unknown and her new guy Clive seems like an asshole too.
- What if there are more cameras in the DIK Mansion and various adult movies ended up on the internet. Remember what Tommy said about not getting rid of certain tickets so easily. In EP7, Josy has already voiced to the MC so she doesn't want the label to be a bitch in the first week.
- I wonder what will happen when Sage finds out Josy wasn't completely honest with her about the MC at the HOTs party.

I think with Maya, DPC is the most realistic in terms of the story. Yes, the tuition problem could have been more realistic, but I figure so DPC wasn't so much about that so the whole credit situation is 100% coherent. Much more the problem in itself is realism. Which person did not have problems at the age of 18-19? What person can say that he can solve any problem without the help of others? Maya has asked for help only twice in the entire game. That was in EP7, when she asked the MC. Other than that, she has been offered the help.

But how Maya can be if she didn't have the problem of tuition, we see in EP8 and EP9 strengthened and what I see there is a lively, bright, curious and sexy girl, which is in no way inferior to Josy. But Maya has now the problem and was also close to give up.

But if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that problems don't go away just because you mentally block them out, you have to problem solve. What did the MC say to Tommy in EP6? When you can't get up off the floor by yourself, you need someone to help you get back up. No one complains so Tommy is such an ass who wanted to leave the DIKs in stitches because of his comfort. But with Maya, they make such a fuss about it. I don't understand.

But I know one thing for me, Josy and Maya are the best girls for my MC, even if there are problems to solve.
But there used to be a lot more Maya fans, I even know some OGs who disappeared and stopped writing. For example, Heycock and several other users have not been seen for a long time. Who were ready to protect Maya from attacks.
You see, I do not hate Maya, but against the background of many LIs, she loses for me. For example Sage, Zoey, Bella, Josy, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Nicole are much more interesting. And we must admit that in Trouple it is Josy who gets more attention analyzing F95.
I agree that Maya got a little better in Ep. 8-9 and not acting like a lady in trouble and a drama queen, she began to change for the better. I don't know what copium Maya took, but at the party she seemed normal in terms of the mental system.
But there is one but. One big BUT and this concerns her look. Maya's skin after smallpox:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is only one thing to write about Karen. She is probably lactose intolerant and definitely snacked off the buffet table. In the Rooster JB writes so that actually all his food is not lactose free. Vomiting is one of the symptoms. Maybe that should be taken into consideration the next time Karen is planning a party.
Karen is a party planner? It will be a very quiet party, because she doesn't like when the sound is louder than 44 dB.:ROFLMAO:

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Actually, i don't mind Quinn had give to Maya that list for scanvanger hunt. Thanks to that MC got a nice lewd scene with her and Josy:devilish:

And, above all, without Quinn's list and free tuition rumor, this amazing render probably will never exist
View attachment 2339447
Thanks for these great moments Quinn:cool:
Do wonder how close to this the unforgivable sin of slapping Riona, this was time wise... We kinda knew Quinn slapped in a show of force and discipline, to hide her own insecurities. If the Maya slap is shortly before that is, I forgot about it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Used the plight ? No. Quinn offered her something. Some kind of option. Maya is a free person, and could refuse if she was required to do something that contradicts her principles. But she agrees. And it's not Quinn's problem, it's Maya's problem.
With an offer, one has the free choice without being subject to any personal pressure. Example: Do I buy this or that roll.

However, Maya is subject to personal pressure, which influences her decision and thus affects her free choice. Thus, Maya's predicament is exploited.

Stephen probably wanted to do the same thing in EP9, but couldn't do it without running the risk of his daughter Sage finding out, and thus probably Jade as well.

Reactions: rannmiumec

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well thanks for the fast response I guess :)
Jokes aside, you're having issues due to using mods or a moded save.

My suggestion is download the newest version of the mod you used before.
It should fix your issue and allow you to resume.
Know that this is not a game bug, this is a mod issue because Episode 8 added branches that are "game breaking", but ofc, the mod community found it's way around it rather fast.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I agree that Maya got a little better in Ep. 8-9 and not acting like a lady in trouble and a drama queen, she began to change for the better. I don't know what copium Maya took, but at the party she seemed normal in terms of the mental system.
I dont like to create theories. But from what I see. Her strength and changes rely on Josy's actions. Josy being there to support her. Someone like me who has been in that kind of relationship, I know this kind of relationship drains a person. And from what I see, DPC seems to have a lot of life experience. If josy really breaks up with her. I fear she'd even try suicide. She'd not succeed, but she'd try at least. I can't imagine Maya in the situation she is right now, not being with MC or Josy.

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
By the way, I just finished episode 9 couple days ago and it left mixed feelings.

First of all, going through it with the main-girl-path didn't work for me after playing full DIK path and pretty much fucking every side girl. I mean Sage is great, no doubt about it, although I was a little bit disappointed to see Maya suddenly storms into her path. But overall in DIK playthrough Sage is not much different from "main" side-girls MC slept with. And besides, it would be simply inhumane to suddenly cut off all the side girls from the legendary MC's dick.

In addition, Zoey was just introduced into the game, so why rush to choose a girlfriend?

Other's branch! It is awesome!
A lot of fun with side girls. No worries about "cheater" points.
But most importantly, it looks like dreams come true.
"Main" side girls are becoming their own path.
More Qiunn and her storyline. And Lily! And Riona!

Main girls didn't jump into the frame in every scene, even Maya seems to have decided to leave me alone and only torture Josy.

I feel sorry for Josy, though. She has to endure that girl every day. Josy was willing to refuse to join HOTs for Maya's sake, and then after joining she continued to pay her dormitory fees for Maya to stay alone in this room. Not to mention Josy's relationships with MC himself! And still Maya keeps crying. Fuck, did she at least say thank you to Josy?
It feels like all she does is poison Josy's life with her problems. Beyond evil.

Although, the problem is elementarily to solve.
Maya and Josy join HOTs, negotiate with the girls to get in the same room. And... that's it!

The religious old man obviously won't break in(or even find out), and if he does, Quinn will strip him, call him pervert and drug him. After this he will never come back~

Whatever. Fuck Maya, I am on the Ohter's branch, she will not get me here.

Nevertheless, the plot has made little to no progress. The animations are cool and everything is very atmospheric, but honestly I would have rather enjoyed the story development than this visuals.

Also, the whole episode feels like one big free roam.
It's not that I don't like them, but there should at least be a balance between the plot and free roam.
Free roam for me is a nice addition to the story, not the other way around.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
With an offer, one has the free choice without being subject to any personal pressure. Example: Do I buy this or that roll.

However, Maya is subject to personal pressure, which influences her decision and thus affects her free choice. Thus, Maya's predicament is exploited.

Stephen probably wanted to do the same thing in EP9, but couldn't do it without running the risk of his daughter Sage finding out, and thus probably Jade as well.
How can Quinn exploit Maya's predicament, if she doesn't know anything about it ? This is just an attempt to justify Maya. But this does not hold water.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is a bad thing to do.
And pretty dangerous, hitting the neck with a stun gun.
But it fits Quinn's personality. A sort of bad joke and special treatment for MC to see if he is pussy or not:KEK:
I think so the stun gun thing has a different meaning. The MC got into it with the strongest guy (Chad) in college on the first day of college. That definitely stood out. In EP1 Jacob told Rusty so that's the guy (MC) who messed with Chad in the cafeteria. Not even Tommy has done that since he's been in college. That's what Rusty says.

If someone does that, they are either stupid or else, the person knows so they can pass. Quinn is just playing it safe with the stun gun because if the latter is true, three girls couldn't tame a guy like that.

It's a different story with Maya.

The excuse that it was Quinn who made her do it. Haha! That's what Maya thinks too.
What else is Maya willing to do for a free tuition rumor? No responsibility. Pathetic.

Actually, I rather agree with you, her action is not particularly bad, considering that she didn't know about the stun gun. See, this is a problem. She wasn't thinking in that scene about what happens next, she wasn't thinking when she signed the contract with her father, she wasn't thinking about how HOTs get free tuition. Maya just doesn't think.
Maya is really naive in places. She trusted her father with the contract she signed. Maya herself says to the MC that a child should be able to trust his parents. This is also a reason why Maya has a hard time trusting other people.

Maya will not have trusted Quinn, but she believed so that the rumor was true. The rumor was the straw of hope that Maya clung to. In principle, Maya also admits this to Josy in EP8 and realizes herself that it was stupid of her.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Even Josy wouldn't do most of things Quinn would tell them to, reason why when Josy appeared, most of the tasks where done by cheating.
They didn't really go through with most of things, because Josy found ways to fake it/cheat.
If people are taking advantage of you and you don't wake up and stand up for yourself, it is not always that you gonna find people to help you out.
You may even find help once or twice, but if they realize you don't do much for yourself, they won't keep doing things to help you either. And that is Maya's situation.
Riona found some help in MC and she is already opening her eyes and standing up for herself. We will see it in future episodes.
Maya also considered the possibility of cheating on some of the tasks, it's just that with Josy, that became easier to do because they worked together.

I think people really underestimate the position she was in and what people will do when really desperate. Maya was alone and determined to do this by herself, come hell or high water. Getting into the HOTs was the only shot she saw at potentially freeing herself from Patrick's influence. I bet if you reversed the roles and it was Josy who was all alone here, feeling a great amount of pressure and desperation too, she would have also done it.

People can debate, and bitch, and moan all they want about that first task, but later on, Maya becomes more willing to do things with the MC because she's developing feelings for him and so when we get to the task at the end of Ep 3, Maya isn't breaching any sort of "morals" or "principles" because she's willing to do this with a guy she likes and she also feels as though things are over for her and Josy.

Maya also did have her "wake up" moment in Ep 6, and she does do things for herself, that's pretty much what she did throughout S1. She also knew that the tuition/scholarship she may have gotten from Burke would require that she put in the work to earn it and she was more than prepared to do so.

But there used to be a lot more Maya fans, I even know some OGs who disappeared and stopped writing. For example, Heycock and several other users have not been seen for a long time. Who were ready to protect Maya from attacks.
As someone who has stanned Maya for quite some time, I can understand why people just stop engaging with Maya hate/memeing/trolling because it's exhausting. Not because of the constant defense of her, but because it's the same old tired bullshit all the time from these people. Maya is like a wounded puppy that people are throwing shit at, and it's tiresome having to deal with people who so often show a complete lack of understanding, compassion, and empathy for her character. It's enough to completely destroy any shred of faith you might have in humanity to see people who seemingly have none.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes