Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I had no idea the dev already addressed it. Carry on then.
Not much to be done though, the mod is unofficial -obviously- and he won't make an effort to make it compatible or anything as the official build is stable. But it helped to pinpoint the issue with the persistent file.

Reactions: Rewd

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
It screwed up the persistent file so once that happened the problem with occur even without it. you need a clean restart. Meaning you remove the persistent file from both locations along with the saves and restart.
how do i do that ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do i do that ?
There are two save locations for Ren'Py games. One in the game folder the other in the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder. Remove saves and persistent file from both. Delete the game. Re-extract. Apply the mod again. Launch the game and start a new one.

Reactions: Rewd

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, Episode 2 guitar lesson with Sage, just before she takes off the top, the scene jumps in directly where Quinn comes her room and caught us ..... Bug or shortened scene .... had that in mind, Sage was on the bed etc. and then we were caught ....

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I don't think, think being the operative word, the good doctor will do a Acting Lessons' twist with this game. Thats not to say there will not be a tradgedy, real life is replete with those. Someone has a HUGE secret, that will blow our minds. I just dont see the psycho killer/kidnap route. That would just be lazy writing.

Reactions: diegao and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This line worried me about our favorite librarian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think all these theories about Bella is just too much overthinking than anything else the woman misses her husband and all this stuff that's going on with the MC is probably messing a lot with her head at the minute, she either needs her husband back or the MC to be there for a shoulder to cry on I really think the whole issue is getting to her more so now than it ever has.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No. She doesn't need her husband back! I repeat.. she does NOT need her husband back! :p Screw you husband, you had your time, move on!
No, your right about that but you know how much DPC likes his twists she will have finally fallen for the MC only for the husband to show up at the worst possible time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes