chociar666

Dec 3, 2017
still, its an obstacle you'd have to overcome,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she wasn't opening the door for anyone but rather symbolically opening herself up to painful past. That door might lead to her husband's cabinet/hobby room or something like that - a place she has avoided for the past years because of its connection with her missing partner. Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas.
Let me know what you think about this theory, guys!

(And sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language. I'm almost sure I fucked up grammar but hopefully you'll be able to understand my idea).

Reactions: Racktor and diegao

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
See i didn't get that from Jill and Bella. Though that again could just be me.
What i got from Bella was the pristine perfect life or atleast wanting to live the allusion of perfection, i do think she has an issue but i don't think it's something abusive. Jill i could see more on the abuse side of things but only because she seems to be more relaxed around people who do stupid shit because they are from a place of privilege. The way i can see her though handling abuse differently though is because of what she did during EP3 post fight sequence her motherly ways may speak to something in her past not directly related to her or Bella.

Dunno lots of intrigue from this episode more questions from me than answers but that's okay, just means more to play.
Well my "clues" about Jill and Bella are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may draw the wrong conclusion but it quite fits to me.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
She is a good antagonist and has the smoking hot looks for it and I'd say she has done a pretty good job so far at dividing opinions all hail Quinn the bad girl we all like and that the haters secretly like ;) There you go name88 she certainly has her selection of fans.
she deff makes a good antagonist, and dawe going to her asking for help seems like bad news. I believe shes getting ready to become more of one with whatever deal their going to make, possibly her covering the money their short for whatever hes goin to ask for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
she deff makes a good antagonist, and dawe going to her asking for help seems like bad news. I believe shes getting ready to become more of one with whatever deal their going to make, possibly her covering the money their short for whatever hes goin to ask for.
Yeah I'm not too sure what to make of that tbh as I think she is doing the blackmail of Chad and Dawe but that could also be the Diks be interesting to see how that goes because I thought Quinn was more aligned with the diks it makes sense but maybe he goes to her with an offer she can't refuse.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Maybe she wasn't opening the door for anyone but rather symbolically opening herself up to painful past. That door might lead to her husband's cabinet/hobby room or something like that - a place she has avoided for the past years because of its connection with her missing partner. Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas.
Let me know what you think about this theory, guys!

(And sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language. I'm almost sure I fucked up grammar but hopefully you'll be able to understand my idea).
You're better than most people here, don’t worry.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah I'm not too sure what to make of that tbh as I think she is doing the blackmail of Chad and Dawe but that could also be the Diks be interesting to see how that goes because I thought Quinn was more aligned with the diks it makes sense but maybe he goes to her with an offer she can't refuse.
tho it would be comical if he goes to her for help with the blackmail, while shes blackmailing him. which would fulfill her "I like to fuck with people". but then again they cant do anything because their being watched, n if jades husband is fucking around with her girls, she could blackmail him to look the other way when the jocks go after with the diks. which would still fulfill her fucking with people. maybe she likes to call herself a "chaotic nutural".

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
damn that ending with Josy and Maya , i'm getting PTSD from acting lessons , i hope we will get a happy ending this time :(

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
Dammit, the game doesn't stop crashing... I tried remove both save files and extract the game, but nothing. What can I do??

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
damn that ending with Josy and Maya , i'm getting PTSD from acting lessons , i hope we will get a happy ending this time :(
I got in here to say this! And I just finished the version just now! Mo*******er if we both got off at the same time with that Maya scene... :mad:

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
if i need to choose between maya and josy like needed in AL i would just stay with maya, i mean josy is alright, but for me is the girl i like less of 5 main ones, is not like in AL that melissa was like the best girl in all games imo but megan was such a lovely character that made that decision hurt, maybe is about know josy better as she have less scenes than other girls too, but for now seems like she care way less about maya than maya does about her, and that was not my favorite plot twist but well, let's see what happens next...
also choose one between bella, jill and maya would be painful

Secci

Aug 17, 2019
Hello I want just the save data to talk to maya because I can't leave the room and talk to her and I have just one choice study and desktop I can't go anywhere sorry for disturb.

gannicus8585

Sep 20, 2018
Hi. All android apks are broken. First one has "bug" and last one has "crash dump" issue. Is there any proper apk?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasako
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes