Nov 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Βεινγ α ΔΙΚ ω0.3.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.08.2019 (bugfix)
I saw few people talking about some issues with this one. Is it fixed? Should I download? Is the66 working on some bugfree version? I'm a bit confused here

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I believe something more painful like domestic violence or child abuse. After Acting Lessons it wouldn't surprise me a bit.
I don't think she's the character that would have to deal with those subjects. I could be wrong on that but those to me fall squarely in the Maya camp of problems. Her father seems like the less than open minded and likely not so stable kind of person.
It would explain Derek's attention seeking and Maya's looking for a way out more than anything else.

Reactions: Mormont

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
There are two save locations for Ren'Py games. One in the game folder the other in the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder. Remove saves and persistent file from both. Delete the game. Re-extract. Apply the mod again. Launch the game and start a new one.
Thank You so much man it worked.

Reactions: Ennoch

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya's looking for a way out more than anything else.
Looks like her only way out will be with the MC still not sure how this situation with Josy will go down, but I reckon we should be more worried about the actual Father in this rather than the actions of Quinn.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I don't think, think being the operative word, the good doctor will do a Acting Lessons' twist with this game. Thats not to say there will not be a tradgedy, real life is replete with those. Someone has a HUGE secret, that will blow our minds. I just dont see the psycho killer/kidnap route. That would just be lazy writing.
Exactly, it would be uncreative. That's why I think it’s dumb to say something will happen to Maya and/or Josy à la Megan and Melissa.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't think she's the character that would have to deal with those subjects. I could be wrong on that but those to me fall squarely in the Maya camp of problems. Her father seems like the less than open minded and likely not so stable kind of person.
It would explain Derek's attention seeking and Maya's looking for a way out more than anything else.
Hmmm... Interresting, however I would stick to the sexual abuse part on the Bella/Jill side, and on some other kind (religious/control freak/...) of abuse for Maya/Derek.

On another way I believe that choices 2 and 3 are fake and that MC will need to go to Derek in the end someway.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Looks like her only way out will be with the MC still not sure how this situation with Josy will go down, but I reckon we should be more worried about the actual Father in this rather than the actions of Quinn.
I agree but i've never understood the Quinn dislike anyway...
To me she's basically female Derek but with brains. I never got the feeling that she was intentionally malicious or even harmful for the MC.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
possibly fulfilling the threesome task maya has. but as far as her father I have a feeling mc knows him some other way. "why does he look familiar" then when maya says its her dad he chalks it up to "that must be why"

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hmmm... Interresting, however I would stick to the sexual abuse part on the Bella/Jill side, and on some other kind (religious/control freak/...) of abuse for Maya/Derek.

On another way I believe that choices 2 and 3 are fake and that MC will need to go to Derek in the end someway.
See i didn't get that from Jill and Bella. Though that again could just be me.
What i got from Bella was the pristine perfect life or atleast wanting to live the allusion of perfection, i do think she has an issue but i don't think it's something abusive. Jill i could see more on the abuse side of things but only because she seems to be more relaxed around people who do stupid shit because they are from a place of privilege. The way i can see her though handling abuse differently though is because of what she did during EP3 post fight sequence her motherly ways may speak to something in her past not directly related to her or Bella.

Dunno lots of intrigue from this episode more questions from me than answers but that's okay, just means more to play.

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
maybe STD will be a thing? i just have the feeling that girls as Quinn, Camilla and Riona can have it, and that can have some kind of "punishment" for have sex with them or girls like the strippers in the future, also Quinn is on drugs like in first scene of episode 2

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
From playing 0.3 I've come to a few theories on how future updates will progress. It's blatantly mentioned you won't notice things unless you are actively looking for them.

1) Derek Vs DIK
From present game choices I always find I'm forced to either be a DIK(+1 DIK) or help Derek(+1 Derek). I assume we'll come to a point where we have to choose siding with the DIK fraternity or Derek.

2) Campus rules
Some one will have Alcohol or Narcotics stashed with their belongings which will lead to suspension or Expulsion. I'm pretty sure it's MC or Derek. This will either be due to the rich snobs and Jocks going against us cuz of Jill or the fact we broke in tyblats room/ saw him sniff panties and later use it against him.

3) Ex GF returns
It happened in AL will happen here as well cuz plot demands it !

4)Choices:cry:
We have lots of parings. We're going to have to choose on from the other ...again (T-T)
  1. Josy and Maya ( the Trash Liars)
  2. Jade and Cathy (Horny Teachers)
  3. Isabella and Jill ( the good hearted ?)
From the pairings only Sage and Quinn are left without one having a deep relation or of similar circumstance. The rest are side dishes chicks

4) Josy has some daddy issues
You constantly hear Dad ,Dad, Dad.... to the point it strikes you whether she has a thing for him.

These are the things I noticed when playing V0.3 which I haven't read many address yet

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree but i've never understood the Quinn dislike anyway...
To me she's basically male Derek but with brains. I never got the feeling that she was intentionally malicious or even harmful for the MC.
She is a good antagonist and has the smoking hot looks for it and I'd say she has done a pretty good job so far at dividing opinions all hail Quinn the bad girl we all like and that the haters secretly like ;) There you go name88 she certainly has her selection of fans.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes