AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
About the tournament

So I fucked up. I didn't notice SomboSteel's vote. I wasn't around then, he didn't quote my post (no notification), and wrote like 2 long paragraphs that made it not look like a vote :HideThePain:

Which means Quinn vs Sage was actually a draw. I can't just go back to the last round, because it can be manipulated now that the result is known (ironic I know), I can't just switch Sage and Quinn because it was a draw, and can't just let it slide because it wouldn't be fair.

As it is, the voting will continue normally for now. But Quinn fans don't worry, because
View attachment 2354475

PS: Fuck you all for being so equally split. 3 rounds, 3 draws :HideThePain:
View attachment 2354487
I vote for the Sombol counte

He's a Quinn stan so I don't care who the other one is

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2354265

Derek, is that you? :D

Jokes aside, I get you :D
I play all the routes, and I approach each route with MC having a different character so to speak.
So I totally get what you mean. There are similarities, but the Massive DIK runs and other path are filled with choices I'd never make on other routes.

I'd suggest once the game is over(since Quinn's route is technically picking up steam now), to play it than. It won't change your mind, but it's fun to experience the other sides too :D

BTW, honest question for the MJ fans.
When you play MJ, what Affinity do you guys prefer?

I personally prefer a more DIK route since Josy is a wildcard.
And no, it's not because of Maya, but CHICK affinity really seems tailored to Maya in that case.
Both were alright, but DIK was more fun to me,
How about the rest of you MJ mains?
I play neutral Maya is chick but Josy like some dik choices I keep it down the middle :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About the tournament

So I fucked up. I didn't notice SomboSteel's vote. I wasn't around then, he didn't quote my post (no notification), and wrote like 2 long paragraphs that made it not look like a vote :HideThePain:

Which means Quinn vs Sage was actually a draw. I can't just go back to the last round, because it can be manipulated now that the result is known (ironic I know), I can't just switch Sage and Quinn because it was a draw, and can't just let it slide because it wouldn't be fair.

As it is, the voting will continue normally for now. But Quinn fans don't worry, because
View attachment 2354475

View attachment 2354487
I hope there will be no riots. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c.mork

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm a bit behind with the episodes - after you choose the LI, does the content just focus on you as a couple? No fucking around outside the relationship?
Depends on how you play. There are several scenes where you have to decide between your LI and various side girls. There are sometimes particularly good Lewd scenes when you focus on your LI. Apart from sometimes not seeing 100% of a lewd scene, there are no sanctions for fucking around yet.

However, there are two exceptions:
If you choose Jill or Isabella (ice queen) as your main LI, you should concentrate fully on them. When they find out you're screwing around, it doesn't go any further on their route. the game goes on, but there are fewer or no more scenes with them. They both take offense at you.

But in general you can fuck around. If you ever want to complete the gallery, you'll have to play all the routes multiple times anyway. Otherwise it is not possible to unlock everything. You definitely can't get everything at once. So, choose wisely. And yes, with the many great LI, main girls and side girls, the choice is really difficult more than once. I can promise you one thing: no matter how you choose, whichever route you play, you will always get something worthwhile! :p

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
About the tournament

View attachment 2354475

View attachment 2354487
Well, of course it is. This only once again confirmed the holy truth - Quinn is always the best.
bandicam-2023-01-30-15-51-48-009.gif

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, of course it is. This only once again confirmed the holy truth - Quinn is always the best.
View attachment 2354570
Nice to see there is also Quinn fnas. I admit, in reality I wouldn't even touch such a woman with pliers. At the Latest with drugs it stops. In the game itself, I kept her warm and grew fond of her. I still think it's a shame that she's actually just a side girl. She really would have enriched the Dik route as the second main girl next to Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes