ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In EP1 Josy asks the MC in regards to girls if he is shy or something. The MC answers so he's not shy. Canonical.
Sure, but that's just what a snowflake like him would say. The facts are at that point he is on record of having one, i repeat, one sexual partner to date, having spent months and months on dry spell after his only non-girlfriend ghosted him.

Also spent weeks with Josy without trying to make a move on her. Not shy with girls, pull the other one, Fuckface.

Reactions: fasdfaq123

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sure, but that's just what a snowflake like him would say. The facts are at that point he is on record of having one, i repeat, one sexual partner to date, having spent months and months on dry spell after his only non-girlfriend ghosted him.

Also spent weeks with Josy without trying to make a move on her. Not shy with girls, pull the other one, Fuckface.
But even the CHICK MC shows so he is not shy. He may be picky about his sexual partners, but not shy.

Do you know how many times I have seen it so that the absolute DIKs did not dare to approach the girl of their dreams.

Just look at the reincarnation of the massive DIK Tommy. In EP4 it is implied so that he was more than disappointed, just too horrified so that the MC fucked Quinn. Much has been written about it so that Tommy wants/wanted Quinn and he knew Quinn longer than the MC knew Josy.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Fuckface is not a snowflake, he is more of a idiot who is also emotional as a character. Considering how his first relationship ended, I am not surprised that he never asked out Josy. We can still see Fuckface didn't moved on from Zoey properly. He only asked out Josy so that he doesn't live with regrets in the future that pretty brave in my book. Which kinda explains why he goes weird when sage is his fuckbuddy. Even if fuckface become a very huge dik, he will never change into someone like Tommy or Vinny I think, that just not him.

Reactions: dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But even the CHICK MC shows so he is not shy. He may be picky about his sexual partners, but not shy.

Do you know how many times I have seen it so that the absolute DIKs did not dare to approach the girl of their dreams.

Just look at the reincarnation of the massive DIK Tommy. In EP4 it is implied so that he was more than disappointed, just too horrified so that the MC fucked Quinn. Much has been written about it so that Tommy wants/wanted Quinn and he knew Quinn longer than the MC knew Josy.
In regard to Tommy knowing through Jacob's testimony that Fuckface banged Quinn on top of the roof, I never got the impression that the VP of the DIKs got jealous by that announcement, but simply surprised. As a close friend of Quinn's, he understands that she is not the kind of girl that craves for a dick unless it is the one of a real DIK, so I take his reaction more like a sign of admiration towards Fuckface than something else.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, he claims he's not shy, but his actual track record shows the opposite. And being picky about sexual partners (to the point of not having any) is very much a CHICK trait.

Josy isn't the girl of his dreams, just a cute work collegue he's got at best a mild crush on at that point. It also doesn't explain why he's got zero sexual partners -- surely not every girl in his town is the girl of his dreams that get him all tongue tied?

The MC is canonically a wet blanket who'd still be a virgin if Zoey didn't take pity on him :whistle::coffee:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Even if fuckface become a very huge dik, he will never change into someone like Tommy or Vinny I think, that just not him.
Anything can happen. Especially with emotional people. Sometimes, under the influence of a stressful situation, a person can cross their own boundaries of what is allowed. And it completely changes him. One act. And the one who yesterday was a seemingly good, but a little impulsive guy, becomes a cruel asshole.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Anything can happen. Especially with emotional people. Sometimes, under the influence of a stressful situation, a person can cross their own boundaries of what is allowed. And it completely changes him. One act. And the one who yesterday was a seemingly good, but a little impulsive guy, becomes a cruel asshole.
Yeah but depends on the person but I don't get that vibes from Fuckface, I don't see how he can become a cruel asshole in the future. Even the huge dik fuckface reject lily and Nicole for private cumpetition because of Sage. Fuckface at best will beat up people, use drugs and maybe hurt someone very badly. It all will depends on choices.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah but depends on the person but I don't get that vibes from Fuckface, I don't see how he can become a cruel asshole in the future. Even the huge dik fuckface reject lily and Nicole for private cumpetition because of Sage. Fuckface at best will beat up people, use drugs and maybe hurt someone very badly. It all will depends on choices.
Look, he doesn't hesitate strikes Oscar without even understanding the situation properly. Ok. It happens. It's anger. But tomorrow, such an impulse can lead to the fact that fuckface will either injure someone, or perhaps even kill. This happens often. In the future, such behavior will become commonplace for him.

DarwynEkoh

Feb 28, 2020
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Bronze: Quinn
Final: Riona

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Look, he doesn't hesitate strikes Oscar without even understanding the situation properly. Ok. It happens. It's anger. But tomorrow, such an impulse can lead to the fact that fuckface will either injure someone, or perhaps even kill. This happens often. In the future, such behavior will become commonplace for him.
Well, considering how he fucked up his bully when he was younger. It not really a surprised that he punched Oscar, but I get what you are saying it is possible he will kill someone in the future but never intentionally it will be out of anger and hatred

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, considering how he fucked up his bully when he was younger. It not really a surprised that he punched Oscar, but I get what you are saying it is possible he will kill someone in the future but never intentionally it will be out of anger and hatred
Yes, not intentionally. By and large, it will no longer matter when it's done. Borders have been violated. And once you break the boundaries, they are erased. A person goes further and further. This is the change. Mental change.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
In regard to Tommy knowing through Jacob's testimony that Fuckface banged Quinn on top of the roof, I never got the impression that the VP of the DIKs got jealous by that announcement, but simply surprised. As a close friend of Quinn's, he understands that she is not the kind of girl that craves for a dick unless it is the one of a real DIK, so I take his reaction more like a sign of admiration towards Fuckface than something else.
I think you're right at that point Tommy doesn't bother with the MC as his "father" so doesn't know him at all and he never saw Quinn as going for the MC. Doesn't he put his arm on his neck when told, Heather says that's he's tell when he's either lying or uncomfortable if I'm remembering correctly. If Quinn has never tried to fuck Tommy there may be some why him and not me jealousy there but it seemed more he just didn't remotely expect it.

Think story wise that and the pledge board was Tommy's first taste of the fact he has another Vinny on his hands a DIK that's basically better than him.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Hard to see Quinn losing but proud of all the support as always showed by many to her, my two favorites girls and dream final.
The debate created around that match was also really fun to read! :coffee:
I guess Rio heart is bigger than Cammy ass so she deserved well.

Refering The Finals:

Bronze: Quinn vs Cammy

Quinn doesn´t belong to third or second places, she is the only and number one so no way i vote her for a second party winners..:sneaky:
( Im sure she would totally agree.)

The Final: Rio vs Sage

Good thing about Sage beating up Quinn is i can return to my route girl and hottest girl around to beat up the cumpetition. :LUL:
I knew you didn't read the addendum when
1675190070458.png

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
About the tournament

So I fucked up. I didn't notice SomboSteel's vote. I wasn't around then, he didn't quote my post (no notification), and wrote like 2 long paragraphs that made it not look like a vote :HideThePain:

Which means Quinn vs Sage was actually a draw. I can't just go back to the last round, because it can be manipulated now that the result is known (ironic I know), I can't just switch Sage and Quinn because it was a draw, and can't just let it slide because it wouldn't be fair.

As it is, the voting will continue normally for now. But Quinn fans don't worry, because
View attachment 2354475

PS: Fuck you all for being so equally split. 3 rounds, 3 draws :HideThePain:
View attachment 2354487
i seee :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes