Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Fair? Competition? I don't know what you are talking about. The plan is to frame KARAMBA for JFK then annul his votes.
Vote rigging, assassinations, false flags. F95 has a budding dictator :oops:.

This guy is actually already fucking cruel. It's just that it's not showing up too clearly yet. He does not know maternal care. He can easily cross the line, and this has already happened to him once. And don't compare him to Tommy and Vinny. They're both cowards. They pretend to be tough guys, but they know the limits of their capabilities and do not cross them. They are careful about this. Fuckface is not afraid of anything. He can go one against all without thinking about the consequences. He doesn't feel sorry for himself, he doesn't feel sorry for anyone else. He makes inappropriate jokes about his own late mother. The dude has no empathy. So I'm sure this guy is much more dangerous than Vinny and Tommy. Perhaps this is why he attracts many bad girls. Not just a huge cock.
I don't think the game will go this route. It'd be a massive tone shift to have Fuckface be a psychpath.

I haven't even mentioned shyness in that post so i have no idea why you'd get so hang up on it. "Shyness" was something you brought up to begin with -- "the MC says he isn't shy so that proves he isn't a CHICK". No, it does not prove anything of the sort. His behavior until the start of the game is that of a CHICK, simple as that.
He's definitely a CHICK. From how he handles Josy to Steve we get no indication he was partying, fighting or fucking.

....disqualified me, then says votes go to Riona my wound is salted :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 2355016
As all self respecting vote riggers should do. Also eww salt bae :sick:.

I wonder who KRJ is looking at on the ass. The MC or Zoey. Kiss this frog and she becomes a slut, eeehhh princess. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2355026
Both? Hopefully both.

She's a mature woman it's good she's perceptive enough to read him. Too many older women in games on this site are kinda scared of their own pussy levels of naive about men.

Yes at least of the last episode. There is a cheating variable so maybe you get to be unfaithful in later ones but fuck knows. If you want to fuck multiple women atm the Others path looks like the only one to do so. Sage also strongly hints she'll be bringing girls into bed with Fuckface so wouldn't be surprised if there's group sex with the HOTs on her route Cammy, Riona, Quinn, Sara, Mel etc.
I thought it just kept check of ass grabs is the variable actually called cheating?

Wow! Did you read it right?

His track record is over 100% in my runs. He has the girls he wants, Josy and Maya. They are his first girlfriends in my playthroughs. But that's only over 100% because Zoey and Sage love the MC too. Sage hasn't even fucked the MC yet. Now that's what I call efficiency. Damn, almost all the HOT girls want to fuck my CHICK MC. Massive DIK Tommy only gets the girls from the dorm and the ones from Pink Rose.

It's not about how many girls you fuck, it's about how many girls want to fuck you.

And whether Josy is the girl of his dreams. Start the game again. The MC has a daydream about Josy. Also, the MC even says that in EP7. So it's all like a dream, kind of surreal.
Isn't he talking about before the game and game start? At that point we know Fuckface has had sex with only one girl and did not make a move on the other.

Wait .. Sage didn't win ?
Riona did in a totally above board vote and any questions about legitimacy will lead to imprisonment and reeducation ;).

In regard to Tommy knowing through Jacob's testimony that Fuckface banged Quinn on top of the roof, I never got the impression that the VP of the DIKs got jealous by that announcement, but simply surprised. As a close friend of Quinn's, he understands that she is not the kind of girl that craves for a dick unless it is the one of a real DIK, so I take his reaction more like a sign of admiration towards Fuckface than something else.
He's definitely jealous. That seems to be Tommy's thing where Fuckface is concerned.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Bronze: Quinn, it wouldn't be my third option and IRL I would prefer a girl like Camila (both personality and looks), but this is a game and Quinn is far a better character and the bitch component makes her scenes hotter than her look would achieve by itself for me.

Final: Sage. I'm sorry Riona, you know I love you and would die and kill for you, but Sage is the one. Being serious, I really like Riona and there's something that switches on the protective side of me, but Sage has it all and she's like all my fetishes in one mixed with most of the things I like personality wise into one. Fuck, she even has the things I hate to love too, get out of my head DPC. In my first run I sort of conciously go for Jill (w/o actually looking at the options needed for it) because it's sort of what I want to love yet when the moment to choose arrived, Jill was out and DPC let me just with Sage. That motherfucker knew it.

PS: This should be canon at some point in the story.

Sage: Let Rio alone, prepare to die!

1675196115888.png

PS2: I was reading the forum in order and just found out about the count mistake so probably my vote felt sort of out of place for most of you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
He's definitely jealous. That seems to be Tommy's thing where Fuckface is concerned.
Correct. But this jealousy isn't just because of Quinn, there is more. This is one of the few aspects of the future story that I'm 98% confident about: it will end up in a conflict and rivalry with Tommy towards the end. We will have the opportunity to take Tommy's place as leader of the Diks. The brothers already respect us a lot more than Tommy. The rest is just a matter of time.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Wow, thanks. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Even though I don't play any other branch, I learn quite a bit from these screenshots.(y)

Isabella, Sage, Josy and Maya were asking each other questions about the MC in the drinking game. I suspect that not only Isabella, but also Sage drew conclusions about MJ's relationship with the MC. The same is actually true for each of the branches.

But that could explain why Sage kisses Josy without hesitation when the MC asks Josy about it during the drinking game. So Sage learns that the MC loves MJ and secures the fourth fun point with a kiss. Maya was pleasantly surprised and Josy enjoyed it. What did Sage say to Maya in the movie theater? That she's a damn good kisser.

Also, it provides an explanation as to why Isabella might say to Josy that she has no right to be jealous. Isabella probably found out what MJ did to the MC in EP1-EP3 through the drinking game.

I even think Isabella could help the threesomes because Isabella hinted at her industry in EP4, so she has experience with threesomes. Considering that Isabella knows the MC very well by now and likes him too, regardless of whether the MC is in her branch, I wouldn't be surprised.
Yeah but it's more fun to play it yourself sometimes. I mean I was nervous about playing the DIK route but honestly I had fun.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Correct. But this jealousy isn't just because of Quinn, there is more. This is one of the few aspects of the future story that I'm 98% confident about: it will end up in a conflict and rivalry with Tommy towards the end. We will have the opportunity to take Tommy's place as leader of the Diks. The brothers already respect us a lot more than Tommy. The rest is just a matter of time.
Yeah, like he's even bitching to Quinn that he hates how good of everything MC is, and even puts him down hard if he didn't get enough money for the windows.

I saying this now Tommy story won't end because of these drugs, his cheating with Heather, more importantly working with Vinny. Like he looked fucking weak. I won't be shocked that the other DIKs think the same way as well.

Reactions: A360

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I finally finished the first two seasons with a Jill, Maya / Josy, Bella, and Sage route. I'm not really looking forward to basically starting over to get an others route. But I'm going to do it because both Lily and Riona are calling to me.

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I finally finished the first two seasons with a Jill, Maya / Josy, Bella, and Sage route. I'm not really looking forward to basically starting over to get an others route. But I'm going to do it because both Lily and Riona are calling to me.
Stay off the Maya/Josy and Jill routes or you won't get an others option at the end, you're fine playing around with Sage and Bella but if the throuple or Jill routes are active in ep 8 then they block the others route (they also block Quinn earlier on so if you're looking to maximise scenes for others stay off them earlier for that reason.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Stay off the Maya/Josy and Jill routes or you won't get an others option at the end, you're fine playing around with Sage and Bella but if the throuple or Jill routes are active in ep 8 then they block the others route (they also block Quinn earlier on so if you're looking to maximise scenes for others stay off them earlier for that reason.
Yeah, I know. I still want good relationships with them, but I have to chose to be friends with Maya / Josy at super early on, and then not go with Jill when Sage is sick. But I don't have a save near the Maya / Josy decision, so I have to basically start completely over to open the others route. I want to do it to see where Lily and Riona's storylines end up. Just not looking forward to it, even if I hit the skip button it's going to take a minute.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Good plan. We can't let Saint Sage lose. Everything is in your hands, Mork. :LOL:
View attachment 2355141
Seeing how the tournament idea was suggested by me, I can only stand in wonder at c.mork 's assassination of the Quinn fans from the tournament.
ww1.png

The results
karambing time.png

No shame.
rigging.png

My favorite part was when he said: It's C.mork-ing time.
cmorking the thread 2.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Or track cheating :eek:. Let's hope you're right or Sage is going to have more reasons to kick my Fuckface other than banging her Mom. I grabbed fucking everything like a horny octopus.
It could be. I didn't kiss Camila back or grab any asses, but I did all the sexy photoshoots because I didn't consider that would count. I'm redoing my save before next episode for sure.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, like he's even bitching to Quinn that he hates how good of everything MC is, and even puts him down hard if he didn't get enough money for the windows.

I saying this now Tommy story won't end because of these drugs, his cheating with Heather, more importantly working with Vinny. Like he looked fucking weak. I won't be shocked that the other DIKs think the same way as well.
Tommy and the MC seems to be Vinny and Tommy 2.0. Tommy flashes back to Vinny telling him he gets shit done unlike him before he throws a punch. MC giving the speech on the stairs also mirrors Vinny. Tommy is basically fucking lazy. MC and Vinny whatever else will go and get things done rather than sit on their holes and Tommy couldn't handle that.

Last time Vinny left this time Tommy is either going to leave or accept his not really a leader compared to the MC. Tommy can't handle people been better than him within the DIKs.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes