Jan 31, 2023
Yes, Vinny and Quinn probably knew each other long before college. And he goes there hoping to get a good sales market. I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn snitched to Burke about Vinny. It's her style.
No, I doubt she'd do that, it would be mutually assured destruction on Quinn's part, since we know that Quinn is involved with Buddy, who she's known her entire life, and that he also provides drugs for Vinny, it is most likely that Vinny got involved with Buddy through Quinn, she probably got Vinny involved with her business in the same way she's setting up MC to get involved by being her bodyguard.

Although, it is possible that Quinn and Vinny knew each other from before, and that he convinced Quinn to apply for college, but I find that to be more far fetched.

Reactions: Jumbi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No, I doubt she'd do that, it would be mutually assured destruction on Quinn's part, since we know that Quinn is involved with Buddy, who she's known her entire life, and that he also provides drugs for Vinny, it is most likely that Vinny got involved with Buddy through Quinn, she probably got Vinny involved with her business in the same way she's setting up MC to get involved by being her bodyguard.

Although, it is possible that Quinn and Vinny knew each other from before, and that he convinced Quinn to apply for college, but I find that to be more far fetched.
No. They both take the shit from Buddy. That doesn't make Quinn and Vinny partners. On the contrary, they are competitors. That's why I think Quinn ratted on Vinny. And most likely Vinny got into college before Quinn. Moreover, Vinny probably helped Quinn at first. Helped start a business. But she doesn't want being number two. And she predictably betrayed Vinny to take his place and run the shit trade in college herself. When she got there, she was nobody there. She had to win a position for herself. What is the easiest way to do this ? Of course, to be useful to the superiors. With information on Vinny, Quinn was able to establish contact with Burke. Vinny probably figured it out, but he can't hurt Quinn yet, because of her father's connection with Buddy. Vinny is waiting for the right moment to take revenge. But fuckface will have to step in and protect Quinn. I think so.
And yes, I think Buddy will die soon, maybe in the next episode. Overdose or just health problems. He looks pretty bad already. And that's when Quinn will start having problems. Buddy's place will most likely be taken by Vinny. And I think that he will make a claim to Quinn, probably hang debt on her. This is my "author's" theory. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
3. Cammy
1. Rio

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
So it is as I wrote
When I saw your post, I also counted the votes and I got 21 Quinn and 20 Sage, counting with c.mork's vote on Sage, the result is a tie (not that it was super important, just out of curiosity I checked :Kappa:)
I see that Quinn stan has to watch out not only in the game :WeSmart:

Jan 31, 2023
No. They both take the shit from Buddy. That doesn't make Quinn and Vinny partners. On the contrary, they are competitors. That's why I think Quinn ratted on Vinny. And most likely Vinny got into college before Quinn. Moreover, Vinny probably helped Quinn at first. Helped start a business. But she doesn't want being number two. And she predictably betrayed Vinny to take his place and run the shit trade in college herself. When she got there, she was nobody there. She had to win a position for herself. What is the easiest way to do this ? Of course, to be useful to the superiors. With information on Vinny, Quinn was able to establish contact with Burke. Vinny probably figured it out, but he can't hurt Quinn yet, because of her father's connection with Buddy. Vinny is waiting for the right moment to take revenge. But fuckface will have to step in and protect Quinn. I think so.
We know that Quinn and Vinny used to be a couple, and that they have a deal between them that Quinn gets sole access to the B&R market, with that in mind it becomes rather strange if Quinn had betrayed Vinny like that, why would he agree to cede turf to Quinn after she fucked him over? It's because she didn't directly fuck him over, they had a falling out, and they split, how or why we don't know yet.

And Quinn grew up knowing Buddy, and her father Rox is either dead or in prison, this is why Buddy has taken over the position Rox used to have, it is therefore an easy deduction that Quinn introduced Vinny to Buddy, she was probably looking to make some money, and Vinny gave her a good start by helping her get in with the DIKs and all their parties.

Moreover, we know that Vinny entered college before Quinn, and that Quinn came in later than usual, both during the march of the rejects Tommy (I think) states that Quinn and Rio arrived later in the school year than the march, and during a conversation Quinn had with Sage in regards to the ritual where the HOTs accept new sisters, Quinn makes the statement that she "remembers how she was treated last year", Vinny got into B&R at the same time as Tommy and Rusty, meaning 2 years before the events of BaDIK, so it also seems unlikely that Vinny knew Quinn from before B&R, why would she need to apply for college to get access to a market if she already has an in?

Reactions: dalli_x

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think it was more of Quinn was more successful than Vinny but Vinny was probably stealing her customers. So, Quinn probably made a deal with him that he let Quinn have bR and find another crowd. Quinn wasn't hostile towards Vinny but Vinny was cause Quinn stole his customers

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
why would she need to apply for college to get access to a market if she already has an in?
I think it wasn't enough for Quinn to just have access to the market. She wanted to control this market. Control is fun - her words. But she couldn't do it while Vinny was in college.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I just buyed a new PC and transfered my saves of this game. The saves work perfectly but for some reason I lost all my rewards and scenes from the interlude and episode 9. Then I tried deleting my persistent file and use this one from Tremonia, but I still don't have any reward or scene available.
Someone any ideas to fix this? Thank you in advance.
No one any ideas, still haven't found a solution myself?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't wanna post it here(Need to fix the M2J ratio), but Geralt_From_Rivia insisted:

He posted some pics in another thread, among them this:
bananajill2.jpg

When I see her in that render, all I see is this:

Viewer discretion is advised:
meme might hurt Jill fan feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2023
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Quinn
Riona

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
They used to be a couple, there's more to it than Quinn just being greedy.
Well I do not know. I don't believe there was anything serious on her part to Vinny. Most likely, initially there was a purely business calculation on her part.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes