The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I added a warning label, I think that's fair enough.
I mean, I'm an Jill enjoyer, so things shouldn't be taken so personally.
Anyway, no Jill memes from me for a while, thank Geralt for this one ending up here :HideThePain:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Quinn for bronze, and Sage for a clear win. Neither is even close.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
OK THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!! When I go to the stupid haunted mansion thing... I click on the cage and all it says is "A scary looking cage". I cant approach it no matter where I click. The beakers with the colored fluid describe whats in them but nothing else!! What the heck am I doing wrong? Screw this free roam bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Drophel

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
OK THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!! When I go to the stupid haunted mansion thing... I click on the cage and all it says is "A scary looking cage". I cant approach it no matter where I click. The beakers with the colored fluid describe whats in them but nothing else!! What the heck am I doing wrong? Screw this free roam bullshit.
You need to read the message on the door again.

Reactions: Jumbi
Jan 31, 2023
You need to turn around and read the note first, and click twice on the green slime I believe.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You need to read the message on the door again.

I did and it finally worked. I swear this is the dumbest shit in this game. The Free Roam is a pain in the ass. I hate it. Just get on with the story already. If I wanted to waste time running in circles i would play Mario Kart.

• Haha
Reactions: Darx321

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Bronze: Quinn.
Final: Sage.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We had enough talk about the girls, time to talk about the boys:
1. Are there any Jocks you'd want to see in the DIKs or at least have the MC be friendly with?
2. Least favourite DIK?
3. Is there a male model in the game you wish was used for MC instead of the one we got?

for me personally:
1a. Anthony is a bit slow, but seems decent enough.
1b. As more the story progresses, Chad seems more likeable.

2. CHICK MC should not be a DIK member.

3. I'm ok with the current one, early Rusty looks ok too.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes