KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't think so, in theory they wouldn't even be competitors, as they were supposed to have two different markets, Quinn in college and Vinnie outside, but now both are invading each other's market for different reasons (Quinn selling at Pink rose through Lily and Vinnie probably selling in BR through Tommy)

then we know that Vinnie felt abandoned by the DIKs, if it was Quinn who betrayed him in some way he would have manifested it. likely he was caught in some illicit activity and the DIKs decided not to take his side and that is why he was expelled.
They are competitors in the sense that the one of them who is more successful will eventually receive more goods for sale. And more influence in their business environment. I'm sure Vinny will take Buddy's place when he will croak. And Quinn must be worried about that. She follows the success of Vinny in their difficult "socially useful" work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
I usually close the votes after a day. But considering the tampering incident, as well as being in the endgame now, I'm gonna give it another day.

So if you weren't around yesterday, or missed the post buried beneath mountains of memes, here's your chance to still vote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Although I don't know why Sage, that is a pretty assertive and intelligent girl, would be with in a toxic relationship with an impotent asshole for so long, even if he's the "popular guy" of B&R, being the president of the jocks and all. It seems that even Jade is not happy about her daughter being Chad's girlfriend. She's the one that wants a harder punishment for Chad when he attacks MC, and the one that tells Sage that he's gay. I can imagine Jade saying Sage every time they are together going shopping or whatever, that she should leave that guy... It's something that is not well explained in the story.
I mostly agree with this, one would expect better from Sage.
Thing that falls to mind is that maybe, just maybe, Chad was Sage's first actual boyfriend?
You know how early couples take a lot more shit than they should, since they haven't set limits.
I mean, you have Sage who is pretty amazing looking so it's maybe hard to believe, but not impossible.

Only for fellow meme creators
ceku-tugce.gif
From the AVNs I played, I think I can confidently say that BaDIK has the largest male cast.
Seems like a decent topic to have xD

I actually appreciate the larger male cast, since the game would feel way to harem-ish without them.
Makes for better world building, frats wouldn't make sense without them.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Nick said to the MC so Vinny actually wasn't never in college because of studying. Then there was also a power struggle between Tommy and Vinny and they also fought each other. Nick said yes so he saw Tommy fight Vinny the last time.

In EP9, Quinn tells Vinny that he actually thinks he's too cool for college. This actually implies so Vinny left voluntarily. It would be possible if Vinny, as implied by the MC, wanted to avoid the power struggle and further fights against Tommy.
Well, when, for example, you want to break up with a girlfriend, and you tell her - "You're too cool for me," it really means one thing - fuck you. I don't think Vinnie left college on his own initiative. He was forced to leave. And probably not because of Tommy (Vinny didn't give a fuck about Tommy). I think Burke found out about Vinny's affairs, and put forward such conditions for him that Vinny could not accept.

• Thinking Face

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OFT

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
From the AVNs I played, I think I can confidently say that BaDIK has the largest male cast.
Seems like a decent topic to have xD

I actually appreciate the larger male cast, since the game would feel way to harem-ish without them.
Makes for better world building, frats wouldn't make sense without them.
Agreed, hell my girlfriend plays this game and she's smitten with Rusty.

Her exact words when she saw this render "OMG HE IS SOOO HOT" :ROFLMAO:
ep5_intro_part3_12.jpg

kinda agree with her tho he's lookin sharp.

Aug 10, 2020
Sem Título.jpg

Hey guys. Can anyone help me try to figure out why I have a neutral affinity and yet it shows Current affinity: DIK on the top right corner, preventing me from choosing one of the dialogue options? Thanks.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Agreed, hell my girlfriend plays this game and she's smitten with Rusty.

Her exact words when she saw this render "OMG HE IS SOOO HOT" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2356619

kinda agree with her tho he's lookin sharp.
From an objective point of view, that version of Rusty is probably the best looking male character in the game.
But I still think the MC is well balanced since when I see Rusty, I can't see him acting like the MC does, nor him being a MASSIVE DIK affinity. MC is kind of a jack of all trades visually, he looks like a DIK and like a complete pansy at the same time.

Reactions: Lovetities

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
To play season 3 you need to import a save file from seasons 1&2. They are in effect separate game execs. So download and play seasons 1&2 first, make sure to save on the special save transfer screen at the end of episode 8. Then download season 3 separately (do not merge with seasons 1&2 files), click import to bring in your save file and continue.
i see thx all for answering my question.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Well, it happens that the vision fails. You should know such things.
View attachment 2356641
I'll take the DEREK thank you. I don't find Bella attractive like at all, just play her path to find out that she... axed her husband to death and had him stuffed and locked in that room :ROFLMAO: .

and you choose hell of an image of Bella for the meme man props to you :KEK:

here take my reaction
mnmvomit.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
When Quinn interrupted Tommy and Christy fucking, one of the things Quinn says to Tommy is so Vinny could have Tommy in his hand now because he buys from Vinny. This is a train of thought on Quinn's part and thus it is fair to ask if she could do this to others or perhaps has already done so, only we don't know about it yet.
This is a typical train of thought of any drug dealer. They all do that. A drug addict depends on his supplier, and if for some reason he loses one, he is forced to urgently look for another. This is what Quinn means when he says that Vinny holds Tommy in his hand. And then, it's naive to think that Quinn even has friends. She uses people to her advantage. Friendship involves a certain amount of trust, and Quinn doesn't trust anyone. For her lifestyle, this is a common thing.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
she... axed her husband to death and had him stuffed and locked in that room :ROFLMAO:.
Well, if you look at it from other sides, it's even hot in a sense. I would say.. Anyway, the title of a pervert obliges to look at some things more broadly. :sneaky:

Feb 10, 2022
DPC is showing a pattern of behavior with Quinn and that is not speculation. She is deceiving the people who were presented to us as her friends. Riona, Sage, Tommy and possibly in the past Vinny. This is not a speculation, but a factual one, which is canonical. Ergo, a pattern of behavior. Because it is canonical, it doesn't matter if I play DIK, THIN, NEUTRAL or CHICK. Likewise, it doesn't matter if I play every path or just one. Quinn's behavior pattern towards her friends remains the same. Based on that, you can conclude what could happen to the MC as well, but doesn't have to.
And that's where your whole point falls apart, because her relationship with the DIK MC on her path is drastically different. She doesn't act the same way around him. Something that others characterds pointed out, that's canonical. Playing Dik, Neutral & Chick does matter. Instead of really trying to analyze Quinn & the main character relationship ( something you can't do since you haven't played her path ), you're operating on incomplete information and you're ignoring evidence.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes