KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The conversation between Quinn and Tommy implies that the two may have tricked Vinny. This reminds me of another conversation they had. Then Quinn said something like that to Tommy so that she got into someone's place for Tommy.

This could be related to the drug business or that Quinn left incriminating material about Vinny, for example in Burke's office. Who knows.:unsure:
Yes, it's very likely that both Quinn and Tommy snitched on Vinnie to Burke. Both had their own reasons for this. So Tommy took Vinny's place in DIKs, and Quinn in business.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 31, 2023
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Quinn
Sage

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
From an objective point of view, that version of Rusty is probably the best looking male character in the game.
But I still think the MC is well balanced since when I see Rusty, I can't see him acting like the MC does, nor him being a MASSIVE DIK affinity. MC is kind of a jack of all trades visually, he looks like a DIK and like a complete pansy at the same time.
Lmfao, I agree fuckface actually looks like naive, cute guy but a pure fuckboy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The point does not fall apart. The game shows us from the beginning so that Quinn will stab in the back even the people she actually likes, even considers friends.

This is exactly Quinn's pattern of behavior. When she gets tired of the MC or sees an advantage for herself, there is a risk that she will treat him the same way she did others.

We know through 2 clues in the game (EP6 and EP9) so Quinn and Vinny had something going on. Yet she dumped him. Why are you denying facts.:rolleyes:
Man, how can you lmfao still keep going on about Quinn without actually playing her path. You keep going around in circles if she betrayed or get bored of him. We those who played Quinn route knows more about her than someone who didn't and keep telling everyone Quinn likes chick fuckface. [The only time Quinn liked Fuckface as a chick is when you decided to smoke weeds with Tommy and her]

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I usually close the votes after a day. But considering the tampering incident, as well as being in the endgame now, I'm gonna give it another day.

So if you weren't around yesterday, or missed the post buried beneath mountains of memes, here's your chance to still vote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I don't like the corner :cry:. I shall repent my sins and change my vote for the cat princess Riona. Can I come out now?

sad-face-puppy.gif

1) Riona doomed prostitutes deserve a sympathy vote. A make a wish vote if you will.
2) Quinn because she'll probably kill Riona via extreme application of bitchslap this deserves praise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2023
Playing a path. MJ.

I actually write almost nothing about AL, precisely because I've never played it. However, every now and then others write about AL here in the thread. The joke of it is so that I myself, just before DPC's Q&A 2023 Part 1 came out, wrote so that I got the crucial insight about DPC from these AL posts in this thread and therefore see no need to play AL. Some may have laughed or frowned at this. But DPC a few hours later, confirmed my realization about him that had through AL's posts. Follow my lead.

I never wrote so the MC doesn't have control over what he wants.

DPC is showing a pattern of behavior with Quinn and that is not speculation. She is deceiving the people who were presented to us as her friends. Riona, Sage, Tommy and possibly in the past Vinny. This is not a speculation, but a factual one, which is canonical. Ergo, a pattern of behavior. Because it is canonical, it doesn't matter if I play DIK, THIN:ROFLMAO:, NEUTRAL or CHICK. Likewise, it doesn't matter if I play every path or just one. Quinn's behavior pattern towards her friends remains the same. Based on that, you can conclude what could happen to the MC as well, but doesn't have to.

You are now alluding to the fact that I wrote that a DIK MC can be manipulated. Why? In order to get or to keep the DIK affinity, decisions must be made, which can make the MC in the later blackmailable and thus the manipulation of a person arises. Now comes something canonical again. When Quinn interrupted Tommy and Christy fucking, one of the things Quinn says to Tommy is so Vinny could have Tommy in his hand now because he buys from Vinny. This is a train of thought on Quinn's part and thus it is fair to ask if she could do this to others or perhaps has already done so, only we don't know about it yet.

A CHICK MC can escape almost anything that might make him susceptible to blackmail. Ergo, the probability of manipulation is much lower. Yes, a CHICK MC can't fuck all the girls. Ever thought about it so that there are players who play BaDIK for a reason other than to fuck all the girls in the game?
The DIK MC is only going to be subject to blackmail if he revealed to the DIKs that he banged Jade, and if he fucks Sarah in the closet where the camera is, both of which are decisions unrelated to the DIK/CHICK scale, and have no impact upon MC's overall personality.

And Quinn is for that matter more interested in MC than she wants to let on, just take the example of how she cuddles up with MC when he gets high and passes out on her bed after hanging out with her, there's no reason for such behavior if Quinn simply sees MC as a mark to be used.

I think a lot of how Quinn interacts with MC and if she will actually trust him and open up to him will depend on if he successfully met her challenge in E9, whether MC made out with Rio in the movie theater in E9 might also have a significant impact, since the dialogue involved implies that MC wants a relationship with her, and that she's considering leaving Quinn's restaurant for MC, both of which can (most likely will) have a negative impact on Quinn's business, and could potentially also undermine Quinn's trust in MC.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Lmfao, I agree fuckface actually looks like naive, cute guy but a pure fuckboy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be ~Purple Bald Alien

You have encroached on the sacred.:mad:
God, I have to forget about this as soon as possible.:oops:
I hereby promise I won't use it in sigs or avatars.
Not everyone can handle a foursome, seeing how Bella's tits are characters themselves.

Reactions: Lovetities

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
These 2 possibilities are defined by DIK and CHICK.

The DIK MC adopts Quinn's way of life and both move down the spiral of life.

The CHICK MC changes Quinn to move upward in a common life.
No. This is determined by Dom or Sub. The CHICK MC won't have anything to do with Quinn. Their paths simply will not cross at the moment that determines the future fate of Quinn.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Yes, and here two ways open up - or fuckface will adopt Quinn's lifestyle, or pull her out of the shit.
A DIK MC can already use drugs and buy sex it's not like he'd have much moral qualms against selling them himself. At some point as they grow closer you'd think she'd offer the MC in on her business. I'm very curious if that'll be a choice or DPC will have the MC auto reject because he doesn't want the branching. A choice to get involved or try and move her away from it would be far more interesting but of course be more work.

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how things go with Quinn. Actually the Others path in general Quinn, Riona (I love her really c.mork :love:), Sarah, Mel, Lily, Nicole, Nora, Jade that path is going to be a fucking blast.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Bronze: Quinn

Final: Gotta stick with the best girl Rio

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Many just ignore Quinn's behavior and I have to go in circles while some brush the facts aside. Only the relationship between the two (Quinn, MC) is considered and not the character Quinn as an individual.

[The only time Quinn liked fuckface as a girl was when you decided to smoke weed with Tommy and her]
That too is wrong. In EP9, Quinn is also worried about the CHICK MC and they have a relaxed chat in the kitchen.

Funny, just so I know, since I'm not following Quinn's path. Shall I tell you why I notice this?

Because I don't follow Quinn's path, I have an open mind.
Quinn is not worried about Fuckface in ep9, she is worried that if fuckface calls cops on Vinny then her business is fucked It pointless to debate with someone who didn't even played Quinn paths and Maya fan. So far, Quinn and chick fuckface only talked through third parties (Maya, Sage)

If you are trying to keep an open mind then you are not doing a very good job at it since you never even played her path. I actually plays all paths.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes