robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Chad more likeable? what cause he's gay? he and Troy are 2 of the worst assholes in the game. Troy is pissy with MC from the moment he meets him. then makes comments about his roommate later on. he is an asshole. period. and so is Chad. he has been using Sage. not sure if she ever had sex with him. seems like he couldn't get it up but she didn't care cause he was a muscle bound jock which she loved. i recall after MC tells her about Chad being gay, she says to herself..was mom right? is that Jade figured out Chad was just using her? probably. Jade is a smart cookie. maybe she came onto Chad at some point and figured out only a gay man could resist her..which is absolutely right. Chad is not a good guy. he is a jock and all jocks are assholes. every one of them.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
We had enough talk about the girls, time to talk about the boys:
1. Are there any Jocks you'd want to see in the DIKs or at least have the MC be friendly with?
2. Least favourite DIK?
3. Is there a male model in the game you wish was used for MC instead of the one we got?

for me personally:
1a. Anthony is a bit slow, but seems decent enough.
1b. As more the story progresses, Chad seems more likeable.

2. CHICK MC should not be a DIK member.

3. I'm ok with the current one, early Rusty looks ok too.
1. Anthony does not have a bright mind, but he means no harm. I like him for that. If you roast him on Rooster after he posts his 'dance lesson', he will call you: HATER! Hahaha!
2. Tommy probably. He is fun and has a not so bad side. But I know I would hate the guts of a guy like him in real life.
3. I have never thought of this. I do not like the MC's model too much, but I do not dislike it either. And I think the new hairstyle does him a favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
1. Are there any Jocks you'd want to see in the DIKs or at least have the MC be friendly with?
2. Least favourite DIK?
3. Is there a male model in the game you wish was used for MC instead of the one we got?

for me personally:

1. Anthony could definitely be cool with MC, along with Chad. Their reputation would falter greatly if they were friends though.
2. They're all pretty likable in their own aspect but Tommy is the only one that gives trouble so probably him.
3. Rusty would've been a good character model for the MC but I've grown to accustomed to our current one.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't see it quite like that. Quinn is already a hot girl in terms of looks. Quinn's personality, so she has a crude sense of humor, I could overlook. But the lying, using people, and of course the criminal side of her, make her a no-go for me.

And therein lies the reason why Quinn falls in love with the MC. As you wrote, Quinn manipulates those around her. With what? Sex and drugs. The DIK MC has actually lost because Quinn will manipulate him. I don't play a DIK MC, but what I've read from you suggests that. He's going to be her bodyguard? In EP8 the MC can even have a gag in his mouth with "Slave" written on it. Quinn makes the MC a dog, a toy. If she loses interest in the MC because, for example, someone is more interesting to Quinn, she will abandon the dog and put the toy in the corner.

But a CHICK MC is not manipulable by her in that sense and that is why the MC is interesting to Quinn. The CHICK MC becomes someone equal to Quinn, someone who is Strong and has a shoulder that Quinn could lean on. I even think so that's the redemption path for Quinn because it makes Quinn see the MC as a kind of father figure. Her father, Rox, was very influential on Quinn in her childhood. So I think so that the CHICK MC can have a positive influence on Quinn in the future.
Bro. I don't know how you can create a lot of theories and comment everything without even play a path lol. I will tell you something. I hate maya and Jill. But I always know what is going on on their path, not because I read what poeple are saying, but because I run those paths to know the story and unlock everything. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother even commenting about something I have 0 idea about lol.

Did she make MC a dog, when? She BLINDFOLD MC then put her breasts on his face. Reason why he says "he is waiting for tit plane" when she takes a picture of him blindfolded.

You are the only person who talks about AL without have played the VN and thinks you know everything about that VN. You even say your theories on BAD is based on that VN without even playing. Now you saying things that doesn't even exist in BAD because you never played certain path.

I have 2 gameplay for Quinn on DIK path and another on neutral. Two where I decide to follow her challenge and not to fuck anyone, and another fucking everyone and "convincing" her to take me to her room (In other words, he is totally in control of what he wants). In both paths she invites MC to go with her somewhere in future episodes. And we don't know yet what she really wants from him, but you are speculating lol. If you were a chick MC, you couldn't even fuck most of girls because it requires a DIK affinity.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Bro. I don't know how you can create a lot of theories and comment everything without even play a path lol. I will tell you something. I hate maya and Jill. But I always know what is going on on their path, not because I read what poeple are saying, but because I run those paths to know the story and unlock everything. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother even commenting about something I have 0 idea about lol.

Did she make MC a dog, when? She BLINDFOLD MC then put her breasts on his face. Reason why he says "he is waiting for tit plane" when she takes a picture of him blindfolded.

You are the only person who talks about AL without have played the VN and thinks you know everything about that VN. You even say your theories on BAD is based on that VN without even playing. Now you saying things that doesn't even exist in BAD because you never played certain path.

I have 2 gameplay for Quinn on DIK path and another on neutral. Two where I decide to follow her challenge and not to fuck anyone, and another fucking everyone and "convincing" her to take me to her room (In other words, he is totally in control of what he wants). In both paths she invites MC to go with her somewhere in future episodes. And we don't know yet what she really wants from him, but you are speculating lol. If you were a chick MC, you couldn't even fuck most of girls because it requires a DIK affinity.
Dalli as always mixing absurd topics in his theories. Where did this CHICK MC and Quinn thing come from? There is nothing between Quinn and CHICK MC, not even friendship. It's pretty likely that the CHICK MC despises Quinn the same way Quinn despises him.

If DPC doesn't force interactions between CHICK MC and Quinn they will only communicate through third parties during the storyline (through Tommy / Sage). Quinn is an antagonistic figure for the CHICK MC and I believe that will not change.

That's the real reason Quinn can't manipulate him. It's not because he's badass, it's because there is no friendly relationship between Quinn and CHICK MC.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
2. Least favourite DIK?

for me personally:

1. I didn't remember any in particular but after you saying Anthony yeah, he wasn't exactly a bad guy, wrong place but decent fellow apparently.
2. Tommy, I hate his guts, if I had to save Tommy or a random rock from a house in fire I would use the rock to smash his head.
3. Not really, not that I don't think actual one doesn't have some room to improve but I wouldn't know which one would be really better, just different.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Once again, you're clearly playing another game or you didn't pay attention at all. You don't understand Quinn & MC relationship at all.

In the first few episodes, during season 1, you either hated Quinn or loved her. She liked teasing and pushing buttons, and she showed little to no regards to others beside herself at first glance. Agressive and rude were words that perfectly describes her, together with wild. Epitome of the meaning Bad Girl. These first impressions are strong and stay with us, it defines the character and makes us see her through lenses of our making. It shapes our view and may distort the truth since we already formed pre conceptions about what Quinn is and what her character, as in personality, is like. It takes someone open minded and mature - or maybe someone with a very peculiar taste - to see past that initial wall right out of the gate. It takes us time and comprehension to see what actually lies beneath. Most of us didn't see that at first. At least not you.

It's easy (and probably intended) for you to antagonize Quinn. She doesn't need your empathy and she doesn't want it either. She won't take lightly your kind actions and shows nothing but despite for you if you try to defend your friend, Maya. She steals your clothes and abandons you naked in campus while screaming pervert to everyone around you, allegedly talks with Josy after messing up with your phone, and not after that she lets you in on a prostitution ring of her making. Not only that we (not the main character) discover she's also a drug dealer to some of the character we barely know so far. Yeah, all of that spells one thing. Quinn is not a good girl.

But, why is that, the more I play this game, the more I get convinced that this is not exactly the case? What do we know about Quinn? After so many episodes of this story (9 episodes so far), we can confidently say that we seen a lot about her, yet what exactly do we know about her ? This game has not been shy about showing her character to the public. Not only route specific scenes either. We get dedicated "happens every playthrough" scenes that happens to her or characters around her. We get to see her in very different angles. Alone. With others. With her friends and/or strangers too. This is actually the first thing I wanted to point out, which is basically the obvious. This game is given us a lot of Quinn, even in the generic and mainstream route. Simply displaying what her character is and what we can expect from her. During the first couple of seasons, Quinn was a big agent that moved the plot of this game. The biggest example is how her little fight with Tommy basically made them act rashly and crash the alphas, making them (allegedly) retaliate, destroying the DIK's Mansion. But this is beyond my point.

The main thing about Quinn. She is a façade. From the makeup, to the bitchy attitude and the agression, probably to the way she dresses. The way she carries herself and shows you have no importance and you should obey her. That she is in command and there's nothing you could do to shake that. She is in control, she is in power, she is never in the wrong, and you're wrong for thinking that.
We see Quinn in a less callous and more - as the protagonist puts it - subdued state in a few moments during the game. Obviously, the biggest one is in episode 6. We see her bloody and walking alto her house, coincidentally or not, she is not dressed in her usual way either. If MC manages to bring her to his room she also loses her makeup.

Let's get a bigger (metaphorical) dive here. Moments before we see Quinn left her house, we get an entire scene where she is putting make up on and then choosing her clothes. She goes from bare (with nothing to hide) to clothed with make up on, and her Dad's tattoo made as face paint. That's her mask. That's Quinn how we know it. At this point, that's her identity. Then we met her down in the rain. She tells us to fuck off but she doesn't do much to her than that. If you have DIK affinity you, for the first time, can overpower her identity and drag her around to your room. There, MC takes care of her bruises. But her clothes are wet and she takes her off, and her make up is ruined. Again, we go from Quinn as we know her to Quinn as she is. No make up, no clothes, no mask. Just Quinn, Quinn and her problems. We see Quinn fragile and dare I say weak. And we got a entire conversartion with her where she chose to be more honest. She confides about the money problem and aknowledges to MC. Dare I say he is the first person that knows about her money problems after Riona, even if he still clueless what the real problem is.

During Episode 6 we also see nitpicks of this, when Quinn looks around her old home, and for a little bit with Buddy while they chat. We see her roam the mc room that before belonged to Vinny - which we now know that had some sort of history with Quinn. Once again, she is curiously and wondering in a room that may bring her memories and feelings. She finds and grabs a magic 8 ball and asks something to it, that answered a 'Don't count on it' to her. She softly touches the MC's guitar, inspecting it.

And I even think that her sex scene with MC isn't a excuse for her to get out of the conversation (but it's a narrative excuse for DPC). Let's analyze this for a bit. Quinn straight up kisses MC. Again. Quinn. Kisses. MC. If you played her route you know how weird that is, right? Quinn, the one who would gut punch you if you ever tried to get a centimeter close than what she considered safe, goes for a kiss. Let's couple this with that Sage dialogue if you crashed in the HOTs. Quinn doesn't shut up about you. Sage is Quinn's mother and so spent a lot of time with her. She knows Quinn "as we know her" and see how her whole act kinda cracks after she meets MC. Even if it's purely out of physical attraction, it gets to her in a way it never did before. And, during ep6, she kinda let go. She dives in and kisses you and initiates what – I think – she wanted to do for a long time. The way she looks at you, the way she doesn't say any word, the way she takes your jacket and wears it. That's Quinn as we never seen before up until now. She only get her walls up back together when she's leaving. By that point she's already dressed (again, mask on), and she tells you she doesn't do sleepovers and ask you to shut up about everything that happened.

Dare I say this is the most true Quinn. The one that we barely know. Always curious, and watching. Always doing things when no one seemed to notice. Creeping up on the room while her dad talks with his friend about a movie, or carefully listening to his dad explaining how chess work to her. Reminiscing about what kind of food she liked as a child. So fervently telling you that she doesn't do sleepovers when she cuddles you when you're not looking or too high to notice. Telling you she has no feelings for you when she kisses you like that. Another good one is in her rooftop scene with Tommy. Tommy explains what went down with Vinny and Quinn takes off her literal mask and looks genuinely concerned. Her eyes evidently telling you that she is worried about what happened and what it means to everyone involved. Her, Tommy, and bystanders like MC who is none the wiser about it.

I guess the biggest question is: What exactly are Quinn's motives ? Because if Quinn was just a drug dealer, she wouldn't be as caring or concerned with the general bystanders she happens to know. She wouldn't be as visibly worried that Vinny showed in a party besides the fact that she could steal clients. She would be worried, but not THAT worried. And the way Quinn runs business is completely different and it doesn't make a lot of a sense for a drug dealer. Vinny is a complete drug dealer. Not caring, ruthless and only cares about his profit. He probably sells a lot hard drugs Quinn doesn't touch, and I don't think Quinn choose this way of operate out of carefulness. If she was focused in gaining a lot of money she would be selling it. We already seen that, she was going to sell it to Rich, before he bailed on it. So, what gives ? What makes her act in this strange way?

It ties in to what Rox is going to show her in that safe. It might be money he was keeping from associates. Money that they discovered it was being hid and now they have a bomb around his neck that will trigger unless Quinn does something about it. Maybe his father is just in jail and Quinn needs money to pay to take her father out of prison or just he is in a hospital and needs to pay for it every month. Whatever it is, I think that she is hiding something that might hint in why she's a drug dealer and why she is doing things the way she is. I don't see Quinn as a bad person anymore, she just seems to be in big trouble, a hostage to a situation. That also ties in with the visual hints of the fly landing on her, the ripper pointing its scythe in her general direction... and it makes sense when you start to consider that Maya and Quinn has always been pitched one against each other.

Now, I don't want to go in another tangent to explain this, but I'm sure you've realized that they're opposite ends in a spectrum, yet they're similar in attitude in some ways. Both are stubborn, both has problems with honesty, and both want MONEY. So, would it be crazy if Quinn also is as much of a hostage as Maya because of their parents, but in a different way? MC just never realized it because Quinn doesn't ask for help. we can't forget that this game's largest theme is about family and what it means.

Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage, Jill, and also Quinn. They all have family related problems. some more than others. The rest are main girls and their story have a big impact in the game. So, why would Quinn be different? I think DPC was trying to hide this from us since the start as writing her off as an antagonist. Even if we're not in her branch, I think she will have a huge impact in the story moving forward, and I don't think she is downright evil. Not a princess, but definitely not bad. At least all the hints points to something more than Quinn just being bad because she decided to.
Bro you wrote a lot and I honestly couldn't go through till the end. But I have a few different opinions in some points. 1. you say the first time MC can overpower her is on ep6. I would disagree.
I would say the first time is when you kiss her on ep3 in the threesome with Riona. You just kiss her and she accepts it even if she says she doesn't kiss anyone. Then she tries to make a joke with MC and MC tells her that he knows she enjoyed the sex as much as he did.
Then comes the sex scene at the DIKs house, still on ep4 after smoking weed. She wants to have sex with you for money and you tell her "can't we just do it because we want to?" then she have sex with MC because you want and she is always worried about you falling from the roof. She kinda does everything you want on that sex scene.
Then the other time is when you go to her room on ep5, when you stay with sage and you ask her for something else and she lets you release on her pussy. You can see on her face expressions after, like she has been doing things with you that she normally wouldn't. I consider all this as MC "overpowering" her.
In their relationship, you always made her do things you wanted and she accepted and kind enjoyed at the end.

If the breaking point of MC's relationship with Quinn is being in a DIK affinity to take her to your room on EP6, that says a lot. She is turned on and attracted by that guy and personality. And in their relationship, she was never really in control, reason why I think she likes it so much, because with MC, things are different. She can't actually control or manipulate him.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Dalli as always mixing absurd topics in his theories. Where did this CHICK MC and Quinn thing come from? There is nothing between Quinn and CHICK MC, not even friendship. It's pretty likely that the CHICK MC despises Quinn the same way Quinn despises him.

If DPC doesn't force interactions between CHICK MC and Quinn they will only communicate through third parties during the storyline (through Tommy / Sage). Quinn is an antagonistic figure for the CHICK MC and I believe that will not change.

That's the real reason Quinn can't manipulate him. It's not because he's badass, it's because there is no friendly relationship between Quinn and CHICK MC.
Yes. I remember following a kind of Chick MC and most of things didn't happen, such as Tommy inviting MC to the roof and Quinn asking if he wanted to smoke weed. Because they both didn't trust MC. Most of things doesn't happen between them when MC is a chick. I also don't see any manipulation even when MC is DIK. I don't think this guy ever played Quinn's path at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No. They both take the shit from Buddy. That doesn't make Quinn and Vinny partners. On the contrary, they are competitors. That's why I think Quinn ratted on Vinny. And most likely Vinny got into college before Quinn. Moreover, Vinny probably helped Quinn at first. Helped start a business. But she doesn't want being number two. And she predictably betrayed Vinny to take his place and run the shit trade in college herself. When she got there, she was nobody there. She had to win a position for herself. What is the easiest way to do this ? Of course, to be useful to the superiors. With information on Vinny, Quinn was able to establish contact with Burke. Vinny probably figured it out, but he can't hurt Quinn yet, because of her father's connection with Buddy. Vinny is waiting for the right moment to take revenge. But fuckface will have to step in and protect Quinn. I think so.
And yes, I think Buddy will die soon, maybe in the next episode. Overdose or just health problems. He looks pretty bad already. And that's when Quinn will start having problems. Buddy's place will most likely be taken by Vinny. And I think that he will make a claim to Quinn, probably hang debt on her. This is my "author's" theory. :)
I don't think so, in theory they wouldn't even be competitors, as they were supposed to have two different markets, Quinn in college and Vinnie outside, but now both are invading each other's market for different reasons (Quinn selling at Pink rose through Lily and Vinnie probably selling in BR through Tommy)

then we know that Vinnie felt abandoned by the DIKs, if it was Quinn who betrayed him in some way he would have manifested it. likely he was caught in some illicit activity and the DIKs decided not to take his side and that is why he was expelled.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Chad more likeable? what cause he's gay? he and Troy are 2 of the worst assholes in the game. Troy is pissy with MC from the moment he meets him. then makes comments about his roommate later on. he is an asshole. period. and so is Chad. he has been using Sage. not sure if she ever had sex with him. seems like he couldn't get it up but she didn't care cause he was a muscle bound jock which she loved. i recall after MC tells her about Chad being gay, she says to herself..was mom right? is that Jade figured out Chad was just using her? probably. Jade is a smart cookie. maybe she came onto Chad at some point and figured out only a gay man could resist her..which is absolutely right. Chad is not a good guy. he is a jock and all jocks are assholes. every one of them.
To fool a girl like Sage and use her as a façade to avoid suspects about his homosexuality, and make her deeply unhappy for at least two years... Chad deserves to burn in hell. I hope DPC doesn't try to whitewash the character because he's gay. He's objectively a selfish asshole and a coward.

Although I don't know why Sage, that is a pretty assertive and intelligent girl, would be with in a toxic relationship with an impotent asshole for so long, even if he's the "popular guy" of B&R, being the president of the jocks and all. It seems that even Jade is not happy about her daughter being Chad's girlfriend. She's the one that wants a harder punishment for Chad when he attacks MC, and the one that tells Sage that he's gay. I can imagine Jade saying Sage every time they are together going shopping or whatever, that she should leave that guy... It's something that is not well explained in the story.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
no1 answer me huh. i need to first play season 1-2 or can download 3 ?
To play season 3 you need to import a save file from seasons 1&2. They are in effect separate game execs. So download and play seasons 1&2 first, make sure to save on the special save transfer screen at the end of episode 8. Then download season 3 separately (do not merge with seasons 1&2 files), click import to bring in your save file and continue.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
2. Least favourite DIK?
1. No, none of the jocks should be a part of the DIKs. However, Anthony is a pretty chill dude and considering he's not the brightest guy out there, we could potentially use him to somehow destabilize the Alphas from within if it ever comes down to a full blown frat war :sneaky: :devilish:
2. It's a tossup between Jam-Jam and Snitchy Nick. Not that I really have something against them, it's just that Nick is the first suspect for being the rat we've been looking for, and Jam-Jam is just a pussy and a pushover for his psychotic gf.
3. No, I'm satisfied with MC's model. It works well for this kind of chararcter, methinks.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
and considering he's not the brightest guy out there, we could potentially use him to somehow destabilize the Alphas from within if it ever comes down a full blown frat war :sneaky: :devilish:

What you mean, IF? I mean, OK, I suspect the DIK house was not trashed by the jocks, but still, all the broken windows on both sides? What does a frat war gotta look like to you? Guadalcanal?

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
2. Least favourite DIK?

for me personally:

1. No, Jocks are Jocks! Beat them up
2. Leon, he was abit less interesting for me till ep9
3. Probably not, current Fuckface looks better than other male npc

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes